f4i set up

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 05:28 PM

mizzike45 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: f4i set up

Old 03-20-2007, 05:35 PM

mattdogzx7r is an unknown quantity at this point

Since you already know how to set a gsxr up you can have mine and you can give me the f4i. Haha j/k man. But for real holla at me. P.S. I got your back.
Old 03-20-2007, 05:41 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

E....... Damn with the drama bro..

I would go with the S.I. cage the way you ride... seen all of the cages in action around here with us squids and the S.I. seems to hold up the best..

Round bar is the hotnness too! I love mine, looks like a factory tail and scrapes oh so smooth..

Guess you back on the f4i bandwagon.

Oh and the R6 deal is a no go by the way it's been gone..
Old 03-20-2007, 05:50 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by 1ST GEAR
I would go with the S.I. cage the way you ride... seen all of the cages in action around here with us squids and the S.I. seems to hold up the best..
+1 Those race rails wont hold up to your abuse Eric lol...SI is the way to go, and they're only a few extra bucks. CHEAP!

Welcome back to the f4i bandwagon man
Old 03-20-2007, 06:06 PM

dezy is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: f4i set up

THIEF?.......look you old *** fart, Don't go calln' people thiefs and you dont even know em'- eric gave you so much extra parts to that bike, you didn't ask for! so don't even go gettn' your blood pressure all high. and the extra money you gave eric......(you act like it was like $100, DUDE it was like $20) you owe us that for having to listen to you run your damn mouth for 2 hours at the gas station. and as far as email.s....i check the team mail, and i never seen any emails - so stop running your damn mouth you old geezer. And if this was over a year ago.......why are ya jus grown' ***** to say somthing?? You are like 41 or 80ish and you should have learned by now......LIFES NOT ALWAYS FAIR!! and as far as getting anything now......the only thing you are probably gonna be getting is an *** whippin'- and trust me ......eric gives good ones!!! see you soon *** hole-

p.s. you got yours coming!!

Originally Posted by ExtremeAcres
Hey Eric....just wondering where my parts are ??? it's been almost a year... you've been through what ....about 2 or 3 other bikes now...and still never shipped me all the parts you promised me when you sold me that heap of stuff you called 2 bikes.

What's the deal Dude ??? Are you just a Thief , who doesn't care at all about ******* other people over ? I even Gave you EXTRA Money to help with the Shipping cost.....what did you do with that ??? Spend it on your kawi or your suzuki ?

Dude ..... YOU OWE ME either all the parts you promised (a good front wheel and good front forks with all the brakes and triple trees.....The Key to the Crumpled yellow tank...etc).....or $400 or more....

What is your problem man ? I've emailed you many times over this ...and what you just ignore it ....I tried calling you half a dozen times ...and left messages...and you just blow them off ...

This is NEVER gonna go away till you take care of it.... I dont care how much of a cowardly little thief you are...just cauuse you live 8 hours away ....you think you cAN blow this off....what a P.O.S.
Old 03-20-2007, 06:20 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Wow, Isnt King of the South in Tenn? No way Im missin that. Enough drama though, there are better ways to handle that than a public forum.

On a serious note man, I have put my SI cage through hell the past couple weeks and its still holding up great.
Old 03-20-2007, 06:45 PM

cYcLePaThIc954 is a decent person

i watched a sick crash with a si cage this weekend and the bike was 100% fine and the cage too..im glad i got one ready to be put on