need some info my hand are killing me

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 01:39 AM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point
need some info my hand are killing me

hey ive been tryin to learn the bp on and off for 2 months...im not to bad at it....but my hands are farking killing me.....my prob is that im 6'4 235 and when i get the bike up to the bp im either leaning to far back or if i try to get close to the bike it puts way to much weight to my hands....also when i get close i cant really control it cause my arms ar so bent its crazy...im thinking about putting a rear peg alil futher back so maybe that will help???????
anyone got any input....heres a picName:  help2.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  35.4 KB beleive it or not right there im in idle but does it look like im to far back or what...ill try to find a pic of one with me closer to the bike so you can see how crazy it looks on my arms..
Old 03-14-2007, 02:05 AM

Re: need some info my hand are killing me

hopefully by morn someone will leave me some good input....
Old 03-14-2007, 02:09 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

get some aftermarket clip-ons and turn them out

or get dirt bike bars..

Im still learning, and with stock clip-ons on my f4i it killed my arms..

Now I got dirt bike bars with tag risers and its great.. WAy less fatigue.. But it still makes my arms sore doing wheelie after wheelie

edit: also it looks like your doing both feet on the front pegs from the pic??? If so do staggards.....
And if your not doing bothg legs on the front peg, then it l;ooks like your left leg is bent all weird... Straighten the left leg out and use it to stand on, and just have your right leg up there for the brake. It looks as if your standing on your right leg, and just having your left leg for stability
Old 03-14-2007, 02:12 AM

you should see my hands from the past 2 days theirs blisters all the way across on both...couldnt even grab my girls *******..

i was thinking bout the fi clipons but if i turn them out i dont think there will any room with the rhb and ****???esp with full fairing
Old 03-14-2007, 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by Towlieee
get some aftermarket clip-ons and turn them out

or get dirt bike bars..

Im still learning, and with stock clip-ons on my f4i it killed my arms..

Now I got dirt bike bars with tag risers and its great.. WAy less fatigue.. But it still makes my arms sore doing wheelie after wheelie

edit: also it looks like your doing both feet on the front pegs from the pic??? If so do staggards.....
And if your not doing bothg legs on the front peg, then it l;ooks like your left leg is bent all weird... Straighten the left leg out and use it to stand on, and just have your right leg up there for the brake. It looks as if your standing on your right leg, and just having your left leg for stability

yea im staggerd in the pic...when i do straighting my back leg i get really close to the bike..like my junk on the tank and then my arms get all jamed up..and have a had time controling it that way..its weird
Old 03-14-2007, 02:37 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

wow it realy looks like you have your left leg on the front peg...

but if it is on the passenger peg then yea towlieee is right on point ,if you straighten out your left leg then you won't be pulling so hard on the clip ons and your hands won't hurt and not to sound like a smart *** but don't stick your *** out so far that will keep you from feeling like your to close to the bike
Old 03-14-2007, 02:49 AM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

Less Bend At The Waist, See If You Can Stand Tall Enough To Grab The Upper. Train Yourself To Balance Without Having All The Weight On Your Hands, It Will Help With Learining No Handers And Will Help Body Position.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:00 AM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

try sticking your foot in the bar, its tough to get used to, but its opened up tons of tricks for me, like no throttle hand and stairmaster up to seatstander, and before my gixxer kicked the bucket i was kindof doing some wide slow circles
Old 03-14-2007, 06:54 AM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

get a little closer to the bike as few ppl said, it will help some, but the cruel truth - stunting involves really good physical condition...
Old 03-14-2007, 09:12 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

just do it every other day until your arms and hands are conditioned enough for it. Should take about a week.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:26 AM

Lockmaster is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeM
just do it every other day until your arms and hands are conditioned enough for it. Should take about a week.
+1 its just like anything else. you gotta get used to it.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:31 AM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MikeM
+2...im 6'6 about 285 and it hurt my hand for a few days when i first started...but get rid of them girlie hands and get use to hainvg calisuses cuz if u ride, they will never go away...
Old 03-14-2007, 09:44 AM

f4istunna is an unknown quantity at this point

grind the tabs off your stock bars and turn em out, made mine feel way better and more control, still full fairing they rub on full turn but i dont mind it.

and like they said keep w/ it until your body gets used to it, its like fiddy *** goes away and never comes back after a week or so
Old 03-14-2007, 09:46 AM

cagedF-four-I is an unknown quantity at this point

When I started learning my hands were jacked. I "use" to power it up and the pulling on the bars is what did it. When I fist started clutchin it up the same thing was happening. When I started givin it more gas and less "pull" on the bars it helped my hands. Not sure if that will help you or not........there is still the prob you are having with posture but the quicker pull up will take a little pressure off your hands when bringing it up. After that you are on your own....thats as far as I got.....haha
Old 03-14-2007, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by bruno_z
get a little closer to the bike as few ppl said, it will help some, but the cruel truth - stunting involves really good physical condition...

i dont have a prob with the physical part..ive been a working as a mover for 12 years...and thats a tough *** job...
Old 03-14-2007, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
wow it realy looks like you have your left leg on the front peg...

but if it is on the passenger peg then yea towlieee is right on point ,if you straighten out your left leg then you won't be pulling so hard on the clip ons and your hands won't hurt and not to sound like a smart *** but don't stick your *** out so far that will keep you from feeling like your to close to the bike

ive been trying to (as you say not stick my *** out so far) it works ok but when i do that im like on top of the bike..and then my arms get all crazy bent and it looks like a could bite the head light if i dont rock a helmet..
Old 03-14-2007, 11:21 AM

PAINTRIXX is a decent person

in your case db bars are the way to go,you can mount themback on the clamp,&clear the upper with just a bit of trimming.but if you go with clipons do the vortex,i know some people that have them & wish they got the vortex instead.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:35 AM

yea..i might do that..should i turn the out some??
Old 03-14-2007, 11:53 AM

Guru is a decent person

cheater pegs are great for us fat people!! when i started to learn bp and **** i use to love my cheater peg....only use it for Circle combos now but i still love it!!!

sorry dont really have any good pics of it. but here is one where you can see i added another peg

Name:  2006-14-10040.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  75.9 KB
Old 03-14-2007, 12:17 PM

so it made it easier to control yer weight and angle on the bike..not so much stress on yer hands

Quick Reply: need some info my hand are killing me