Old 03-11-2007, 09:50 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough
Re: What The ****!

i dont think its the site

maybe check your cookies?!??!
Old 03-11-2007, 09:56 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Cathi
.... you are just jealous cause you are un-adoptable
you don't really know how much truth is in your post hahaha

i was a ward of the state for alot of years

a few foster homes and some juvi visits later
Old 03-11-2007, 09:56 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

cathi's on the rag.
Old 03-11-2007, 09:57 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i just called bellsouth and some indian lady fixed it for me
Old 03-11-2007, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
you don't really know how much truth is in your post hahaha

i was a ward of the state for alot of years

a few foster homes and some juvi visits later
lol... oh, i didn't mean for it to hit home ...

i was a ward of the state for 3 years ... one mental hospital .. then was emancipated ... i guess we all have our own adventures eh?
Old 03-11-2007, 10:00 PM
also known as OMR

some ones gonna use that post against you ....you should edit it
Old 03-11-2007, 10:03 PM

lol .. i have nothing to be ashamed of .. they can use it all they want ...

ward of the state, i skipped school alot and left home a couple times ...
mental hospital, was suppose to be there for a month, after 3 weeks they released me
and emancipation, well, i was tired of living at home and i told the probation officer i wanted to get out from underneith my parents ...
Old 03-11-2007, 10:11 PM
also known as OMR

wear it like a badge then baby hahaha thats what ive always done ...

the harder you grow up i think the better person you become as long as you learn from your past
Old 03-11-2007, 10:15 PM

wear it like a badge then baby hahaha thats what ive always done ...

the harder you grow up i think the better person you become as long as you learn from your past
bwahahahaha ... whatever brat ...

i will have to agree with your philosophy there my friend ... there is a big difference between those who are born with a silver spoon in thier mouth and those who didn't ... however, there are exceptions to the rule of course ..

*covering my *** incase i offend someone* LOL
Old 03-11-2007, 10:25 PM

jasunto is an unknown quantity at this point

just spoof your IP or route traffic through a proxy
Old 03-12-2007, 12:16 AM

E RacK can only hope to improve

if you would have read the thread that was deleted you would see why. there is a disclaimer... but when you have someone come on here and bash thier step dad no problem, however when he is getting advice that is illegal and could send someone to juvi or prison, that's not acceptable.

-umm.... how could i read a deleted thread??? i never saw nor looked for a disclaimer however i just thought it was common sense and when i joined little kids weren't running rampant on here like it's the next myspace-

no, we have alot of young talented stunters out there... they are welcome here... refer to my comment above...

-i saw a 7 year old today on a fiddy n his dad on a f4i, the kid was getten on his dad-

yes, but once your IP is banned you have to have another IP to use...

your IP was NOT banned... that's why you are still able to start another account...

stunting has NOTHING to do with what was advising you to do about your step dad. you want to stunt, hell yah,:YEAH get after it son -this is actually advising a minor to go stunt-, but not to get on here and bitch and moan about your parents who obviously pay so you CAN get on stuntlife and share your knowledge and learn from some pro's ... if you were 17, and you had a legit gripe about your step dad or mom or your grandmother, you have the right to do that.. but when someone tells you to go in your backyard and get a shovel and beat the **** outta your dad, that's NOT appropriate AND you are 13 and very impressionable.. it is NOT ok to do those things.. -+1-

no its not .. but refer to my previous comment on what IS illegal... i never said it was illegal, and i encourage you to sharpen your skill to be the next aaron colton and marcus jr.... -altough not illeagle this is again encouraging a minor to engage in a hazardous and deadly activity-

happy posting
Originally Posted by 250mx250
so you dont care if i poost...just as long as i dont do or say anything supid or"illegal"?
-don't ask dumbass questions!-

hell no i dont care if you post man ... that's what the site is for ... but do it with maturity and learn from your elders in the stunt world and get out there and kick some ***
-again with informally telling the minor to go stunt, this gives his evil *** step dad a legality in going after the site for some liability in the boy's actions, but then again it'll be thrown out for parental neglegence of not monitoring their child's activities-

ok thx. is thr anyway to get my other account back?>
-why do you want it back if you just made another one?-

go ahead!!ban my IPi will just change it!
-dumb ***!-

i just called bellsouth and some indian lady fixed it for me
-yeah the outsource workers be helpen out sometimes!-
Old 03-12-2007, 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by E RacK
-don't ask dumbass questions!-

-again with informally telling the minor to go stunt, this gives his evil *** step dad a legality in going after the site for some liability in the boy's actions, but then again it'll be thrown out for parental neglegence of not monitoring their child's activities-

to the rest of your post, uh, mr. e rack-o you need some lessons on how to quote properly .... this isn't the next myspace for 12 year olds... it is monitored.. but, there is a bicycle section where it all starts out ... i am sure you did stunts on your bike or skateboards or whatever at this kids age ... if we do have problems in the future, it might be considered to change the age ...
Old 03-12-2007, 02:06 AM
also known as OMR

e rack needs a cathi whack
Old 03-12-2007, 02:12 AM

do you ever sleep?
Old 03-12-2007, 02:17 AM
also known as OMR

vampire....lol
Old 03-12-2007, 02:24 AM

guess so ... sheeesh ... i gotta get to bed
Old 03-12-2007, 02:30 AM
also known as OMR

good night mere mortal.....
Old 03-12-2007, 02:32 AM

bwahahaha .. your such a mess.... night
Old 03-12-2007, 08:56 AM

SuIc1 is a decent person

lol... oh, i didn't mean for it to hit home ...

i was a ward of the state for 3 years ... one mental hospital .. then was emancipated ... i guess we all have our own adventures eh?
same here! i guess most of us have a phukked up past
Old 03-12-2007, 09:41 AM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
your IP will be banned for off topic

Quick Reply: What The Fuck!