Nicely Kills In "biker Boyz 2"

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 10:31 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
Re: Nicely Kills In "biker Boyz 2"

I am sorry if that's how it's coming off. The movie itself frustrated me. That Mike got to be in the movie is awesome. I know he didn't write it and I wasn't trying to take away his pride. I was venting about the movie, not Mike. I think he'sgot a lot of juice and has accomplished a great deal. We just can't seem to figure out where the other is coming from and we both tend to come to errant conclusions.

The thing is, if we all work where we fit and not try to undercut eacyh other, we will expand every aspect of this industry.

It was thoughtless to rip on the movie in this thread, I should have realized it would be taken as an attack on Mike's accomplishments. That is not what I intended. I was just rippin on a movie that I have no investment in. I selfishly did not consider Mikes investment and how it would feel to have a project of yours picked at. To me it's just a silly movie, but to Mike it's part of his career. I will be more careful in the future to consider other people's perspectives before going on a little tangent.

I'm not perfect, but I'm trying, and there's not a thing wrong with that. I have a limited range here, but it is beneficial. Mike has far greater range within the larger scape of the industry, I am specialized. If you guys let me work my specialty, I will do my best to bring riders the best compensation and try to kick the standard stunter package to it's ceiling.

That's all I want to do, and it will take time, dedication, and I'll probably need help here and there. I don't want to do everything, I just want to use the talents I have to elevate a sport I have grown to love.

I will make mistakes, I am a flawed human being. But so is everyone.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:04 AM

LilJohn636 is an unknown quantity at this point

tell V i said sup and i am coming to florida next week....
Old 03-21-2007, 02:45 PM

MikeNicelyFilms is a decent person

holly **** becca you just wrote a story...trust me...cyclespace.com is not mine..only the stunt part and production...and repping the riders....so thats why i said go threw me. you didnt and look what happen. no cyclespace teach. i was only trying to help him from your work....you have some great ideas i wil give you that...but how your going about them is BAD. thats all. period. have a good day..lol.
Old 03-21-2007, 02:50 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Not this again.
Old 03-21-2007, 03:01 PM
Yes guys, it really is me

-Ludo is a decent person

Thats pretty cool. even if the first was very chessy it was still a good watch.
and bin part of a hollywood (or where ever its made) film is a dream come true. all the best for it and i'll look forward to watching it with the girlfriend and pointing you out and saying "i know him, sort off"

post the trailer asap
Old 03-21-2007, 03:09 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by -Ludo
Thats pretty cool. even if the first was very chessy it was still a good watch.
and bin part of a hollywood (or where ever its made) film is a dream come true. all the best for it and i'll look forward to watching it with the girlfriend and pointing you out and saying "i know him, sort off"

post the trailer asap
Their is no movie. It was a hackers form of a joke. Sorry to let you down.
Old 03-21-2007, 03:13 PM
Yes guys, it really is me

-Ludo is a decent person

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
Their is no movie. It was a hackers form of a joke. Sorry to let you down.
ha ha really??? i never read all the post, just the first few. but thats fooking funny then.

i remeber reading a post about his pc getting nicked, so it must be someone he knows to post up about somethin like that right??
Old 03-21-2007, 03:14 PM
Senior Moderators

Your correct. Go back 2 pages and start from there.
Old 03-21-2007, 03:56 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Just goes to show what goes around comes around....

I knew you couldn't have bad luck for too long Mike!
Old 03-21-2007, 03:58 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Yeah just re-read the whole thread....

That sucks...
Old 03-21-2007, 04:29 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MikeNicelyFilms
holly **** becca you just wrote a story...trust me...cyclespace.com is not mine..only the stunt part and production...and repping the riders....so thats why i said go threw me. you didnt and look what happen. no cyclespace teach. i was only trying to help him from your work....you have some great ideas i wil give you that...but how your going about them is BAD. thats all. period. have a good day..lol.
I came to cyclespace and tried to give you Teaches package, and I even said, "here you go", and you didn't want it.

I don't know what you're trying to accomplish here, but you're not helping the riders by opposing me from behind your scenes. You might be able to blow contacts for me by spreading BS, but really what you're doing is destroying opportunities for the riders, because I am a good negotiator and if you don't try to bring me down, I will continue to try and bring all of you up to where you belong. Even if I fail, why dog me for trying, and why try to make me fail?

What will you gain and who besides me will lose so that this weird game can continue?

You have a great day and let me know if you need any of your texts for reference to my stories.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:32 PM

Mike, I am actually still just learning how to do this and having to struggle with people trying to cut me down or out makes things harder. It doesn't make me give up, it makes me fight harder to make it, and direct my efforts toward those who will appreciate them.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:35 PM

keshon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nick StuntMetal
I figured it was a joke since it said it had verne troyer and darius as a stunt double for him.
i thought that was funny
Old 03-21-2007, 05:00 PM

Ando is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 03-21-2007, 06:25 PM

MikeNicelyFilms is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
Mike, I am actually still just learning how to do this and having to struggle with people trying to cut me down or out makes things harder. It doesn't make me give up, it makes me fight harder to make it, and direct my efforts toward those who will appreciate them.
nobody is stoping you from doing anything..do what you want girl..i want you to..just do anything that involves me...yes your right i wanted to help you..i met up with....listened to all your ideas..and thought wow she has something....but the way you act when you rep yourself and others is what im talking about...and you didnt give me teaches package...you threw it on the table and said "im done with him" i just laughed and walked away...so you can talk and talk and talk all day...but you have to do something..i know your trying..and keep trying..i want this sport to go to the top..but you need to do a little more homework on the OHTER side..thats all im saying..just advice...not the pro side..the other side....good luck....just stay away from my stuff....is that to muc to ask.
Old 03-22-2007, 03:52 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Mike dear, Rebecca knows she's not "street." That is why she gave that half of the business to me. We are partners in this endeavor.