Nicely Kills In "biker Boyz 2"

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 08:45 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
Re: Nicely Kills In "biker Boyz 2"

Originally Posted by MikeNicelyFilms
I DiD NOT POST THIS>>>.sO who ever posted this **** off....my computer was stolen so peeps are ******* with me...not to mention...if anyone plays xbox...my gammer tag is nicely40..if you see that person on...******* find out who they are so i can kill them...o yea and the person who posted this...**** off.
damn it. I was all excited.
Old 03-13-2007, 10:22 AM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by old man roger
that sucks haha i really thought it was real .....
+1

it would be cool... the opportunity... not the movie
Old 03-13-2007, 10:23 AM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by excessa
damn it. I was all excited.
mike crotch said he will take care of that
Old 03-13-2007, 10:42 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

So after my cheese and rice, i mean christ in "Crank" i was hired to do some stunts for the upcoming film "Biker Boyz 2." i am very excited because for the first time im getting to act instead of just being a stunt man and as it turns out im actualy the 6th lead role. i will post up the trailers as soon as they are ready im sure they will be sick considering paramount is producing the film. Wait till you see darius and wink 1100 murder the streets when they double for verne troyer and lawrance fishburne. As if the whole makin biker boyz 2 couldnt get any better, at the last minute the director told me that instead of being Ace Yonders in the film that i was gonna use my actual real name, so my character in the movie is Mike Nicely.....HOlla

Post up A video of you stuntin so I can look out for you in the movie!
Old 03-13-2007, 10:54 AM

showtyme can only hope to improve

go back a couple of pages
Old 03-13-2007, 12:09 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by showtyme
go back a couple of pages

Haha im A retard! haha Thanks for the info, Should have read up on the whole thing before posting..
Old 03-13-2007, 01:58 PM

showtyme can only hope to improve

It happens
Old 03-13-2007, 02:04 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

the first one sucked. they should not try to make a second one. the only handful of white people in that movie played the character of a slug and i think it is extremely racist. not only that the special effects were garbage and so was the stuntin.
Old 03-13-2007, 02:15 PM

jayrizo is a decent person

Originally Posted by thehate.
dude just say no!!! that was the ******* worst movie ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
+1
Old 03-15-2007, 04:08 AM

ninjaskills66 is an unknown quantity at this point

first one sucked anyways.
"burn rubber not your soul"
hahaha
Old 03-15-2007, 04:11 AM

ninjaskills66 is an unknown quantity at this point

I DiD NOT POST THIS>>>.sO who ever posted this **** off....my computer was stolen so peeps are ******* with me...not to mention...if anyone plays xbox...my gammer tag is nicely40..if you see that person on...******* find out who they are so i can kill them...o yea and the person who posted this...**** off.
wait....
what if mike really posted this topic...and this post is the hacker!
nah im just messin. but that would be kinda funny
Old 03-15-2007, 07:14 PM

MikeNicelyFilms is a decent person

Originally Posted by ninjaskills66
wait....
what if mike really posted this topic...and this post is the hacker!
nah im just messin. but that would be kinda funny

yes that would be funny...but this is the REAL mike nicely....sounds gay but thats me...i am working for cyclespace.com so if anyone is looking for some sponsors or opss...you should go to our site and check out the buisness profiles and call some of those peeps and get some sponsors..they are loving this stunt world...but im only showing them the good side..so dont **** it up. they will do big things for all of you..trust me..

nicely im out.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:24 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Should hook me up with some free ****
Old 03-15-2007, 08:23 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
the first one sucked. they should not try to make a second one. the only handful of white people in that movie played the character of a slug and i think it is extremely racist. not only that the special effects were garbage and so was the stuntin.
Ah c'mon.. You seriously give a **** about that silly stuff? How MANY times has the flipside been the acceptable standard? **** it. I don't need or want all movies to start walking on eggshells being all PC. There's dumbasses of ALL colors, nobody is excepted, let the movies do what they want & ya like it or ya don't. Try to please everybody & you only end up pleasing none.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:22 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Valeska
Ah c'mon.. You seriously give a **** about that silly stuff? How MANY times has the flipside been the acceptable standard? **** it. I don't need or want all movies to start walking on eggshells being all PC. There's dumbasses of ALL colors, nobody is excepted, let the movies do what they want & ya like it or ya don't. Try to please everybody & you only end up pleasing none.
More to the point that movie made everyone in it look like a complete tool. Even the guys they were trying to make look cool seemed like tools.

"You talk like a man, let's see if you can ride like a man..." Who in the hell talks like that? Seriously. Man I hated that movie, I'd rather get tuberculosis than watch crap like that.
Old 03-21-2007, 01:40 AM

MikeNicelyFilms is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
More to the point that movie made everyone in it look like a complete tool. Even the guys they were trying to make look cool seemed like tools.

"You talk like a man, let's see if you can ride like a man..." Who in the hell talks like that? Seriously. Man I hated that movie, I'd rather get tuberculosis than watch crap like that.
well first off becca...dont talk to my girl valeska like that...she is a gangster in this game..she knows more then yuou do and she rides like a superstar....as for you hating on the movie...along with everyone else...it doesnt matter....hollywood is putting us on the big screen from Bikerboys, Torgue, Crank, music videos, stunt junkies, and more....so it doesnt matter how bad the movie is...how about just supporting the riders that are out there trying there *** off to make the sport better....i mean you act like we wrote the movie or script...we just did what we where told...so untill you do something in this industry....SHUT YOUR MOUTH>>>>>cause your ruining alot of things for alot peeps...and your becoming hated in this sport an you dont want that...trust me i KNOW>....as for bikerboyz 2 there is no bikerboyz 2...this thread was started by someone who knows my log in or who ever stole my computer...and wel they are giving it away that it was an inside job...we got the IP address fro the person who started the thread...so i turned it over to the police to see what they can do...also i have paided 2500.00 to have who i think did it being looked over....and the great thing is they dont even know whats about to hit them...they think robbing me wwas a bad thing to do...well they are wrong...they are about to get it ten times worse then me....so you know who you are...watch your self and be ready for the police to come knocking on some random doors...

ps rebbeca you have some great ideas...but the way you represent yourself is not the correct manor...cyclespace was going to sign Teach untill you embarrased hiim and threw his press package at us at the daytona 2oo...adn our owner was like whats up with that....so "KNOCK IT OFF"
Old 03-21-2007, 02:20 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

well first off becca...dont talk to my girl valeska like that...she is a gangster in this game..she knows more then yuou do and she rides like a superstar....as for you hating on the movie...along with everyone else...it doesnt matter....hollywood is putting us on the big screen from Bikerboys, Torgue, Crank, music videos, stunt junkies, and more....so it doesnt matter how bad the movie is...how about just supporting the riders that are out there trying there *** off to make the sport better....i mean you act like we wrote the movie or script...we just did what we where told...so untill you do something in this industry....SHUT YOUR MOUTH>>>>>cause your ruining alot of things for alot peeps...and your becoming hated in this sport an you dont want that...trust me i KNOW>....as for bikerboyz 2 there is no bikerboyz 2...this thread was started by someone who knows my log in or who ever stole my computer...and wel they are giving it away that it was an inside job...we got the IP address fro the person who started the thread...so i turned it over to the police to see what they can do...also i have paided 2500.00 to have who i think did it being looked over....and the great thing is they dont even know whats about to hit them...they think robbing me wwas a bad thing to do...well they are wrong...they are about to get it ten times worse then me....so you know who you are...watch your self and be ready for the police to come knocking on some random doors...

ps rebbeca you have some great ideas...but the way you represent yourself is not the correct manor...cyclespace was going to sign Teach untill you embarrased hiim and threw his press package at us at the daytona 2oo...adn our owner was like whats up with that....so "KNOCK IT OFF"

How much **** did they take? That sucks man, There are to many idiots looking for A free pass to money and mostly all they get is jail time..Some people realy are stupid..

These ******* people make it so every god damn police station gets some income for more police and more money comes out of our pockets to pay them. ******* idiots steal ****, rob people and kill people and **** everthing up for the rest of us.. GOD DAMN ******* PEOPLE!

Ok im drunk and ranting...Tooo much Jager. Hope you find the ***'s that took your **** and That sucks about Teach not getting signed.. I think after the 2006 comps he should be getting endorced all over the place. Good luck with your **** and Im going to go to sleep now.. haha

Good Night bitches! -Boss Hogg
Old 03-21-2007, 07:50 AM

One I am sitting at Valeskas right now, and just gave her a part of my company, so ya think you might be overstepping? I did not direct rudeness to her, and I do NOT hold the talent responsible for the content, they just do their job, and I have said repeatedly you have done great things.

You are defending yourself, but I was expressing that I didn't like the MOVIE.

As for Teach, I won't deal with you. SO whatever I did with Cyclespace that has bothered you so much came right from you and that "go through me stuff" and this funny case of aggression this NICEST guy seems to get when we talk privately.

I don't know you're going sometimes because you are totally different at times, it confuses me. I don't know why you come at me like you're trying to help, but then at the same time super pushy. It worries me that I must be missing something for you to be putting this sporadic unpleasant pressure on me out of left field.

It makes me not know how to deal with you, and then the trust is ruined because I'm not sure what you are after.

Just let me do my thing. I want to work on specific factories, and that's about it. I want to work the more "pie in the sky" side of things. So that leaves a lot of room for people like you and others to make big inroads with all the other sponsors while I go for the pro-packages and try to get the overall riders considerations improved to reflect the fact that pro-stunters are pro-athletes.

Please stop trying to push me around, it makes me uncomfortable, and like you are against me, personally. Probably a lot like you felt when you thought I was ripping on you, when really I was stating how I felt about representation of riders BY movies. Representation of riders IN movies I've always felt was a coup for the rider, and very exciting. And Biker Boyz does nothing to tarnish you. It's awesome to be in movies. I've never been in even a crappy movie.

You completely misinterpreted my motives. Not the first time this has happened. If you can't treat me like you would anyone else, please just leave me alone, personally and professionally, and I will do the same.
Old 03-21-2007, 08:09 AM

The reason I set Teaches package down was because you said I had to go through you, on the phone, the night before. And that sat about as well with me as it would with you. Beside the lie you texted me, about how you'd talked to Teach and he said he didn't have an agent, despite the fact that I was on the line with him when you texted that you'd talked to him. Why lie to someone about something they know isn't true? What are ya trying to accomplish here? I told Teach to go through you with Cyclespace. Just like you told me, but no matter what I do, you will twist it until it is the worst thing. Even if it was what you privately told me to do.

So I think you can see where I am heading with this, and I'll tell you, the only thing I can see as being a motivator for what you are doing right now is like entry level racketeering and I don't have the time or latitude to play these games. This isn't a game, this is business, and it's my life. Running around clowning me behind my back to some, building me up as great to others, and coming out here to say I am "damaging" my riders is not good business. It's not good for my company, and it's not beneficial for my riders for you to go on a smear campaign against me. Even if you can block me in the stunt world, what are you doing for the riders? Are you benefitting them, or are you trying to set things up to benefit yourself by alienating me from my riders and potential sponsors? This duality you have shown to me is why I am not willing to do business with you, or Cyclespace.

That's your thing, so do what you want with it. You won't find me posting up negativity about Cyclespace, or telling my riders not to deal with you, because I want them to succeed whether it benefits me or not.
Old 03-21-2007, 09:47 AM

06Sprayed&turbo is an unknown quantity at this point

Stop hating on this guy...DAMN He got a role in a movie...Don't Hate...Just congratulate. I could see if this was a gay **** movie while he was stunting...then that would give stunter's a bad name...I gurantee nobody would turn this down if it was offered to them...Congrats on the role...

Quick Reply: Nicely Kills In "biker Boyz 2"