Dirt pegs...

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 07:35 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about
Dirt pegs...

Yes, that's the decision I've made after much thought about it. I'm over snapping pegs and peg bolts. I've decided to modify a pair of titanium dirt pegs off my YZ450F for the front. For the rear, I'm going to get a set of stock05's adapters to use bmx pedals. Fasten everything w/ grade 8 hardware and call it good. Should be a solid set-up..........any suggestions or ideas that I might not have thought of?
Old 03-10-2007, 07:55 PM

ct954 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Dirt pegs...

Where can you get these peg adapters??
Old 03-10-2007, 07:59 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

www.highnoonconcepts.com He only has them made up for Hondas so far, but he's workin on more........it's stock05, you've most likely seen him on here. He hasn't been around here much lately, probably working on this new business venture.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:16 PM

Undead stunts is an unknown quantity at this point

why the hell would you use bike pedals? do you mean pegs?
Old 03-10-2007, 09:40 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
www.highnoonconcepts.com He only has them made up for Hondas so far, but he's workin on more........it's stock05, you've most likely seen him on here. He hasn't been around here much lately, probably working on this new business venture.
i have some ready for 636's, javon from westcoast connection has them on his bike. i will have some for suzuki and yamaha soon. they would have already been done, but i've been having a lot of kidney problems lately which has been holding me back from producing them. my handbrake adapter's are also ready for yamaha, suzuki, and honda (they're going for $20 each), i should have the kawi ones ready next month.

-mexican mayhem
Old 03-10-2007, 09:41 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by bmxmyant1drug
why the hell would you use bike pedals? do you mean pegs?
if you rode bikes instead of quads, you'd know .

-mexican mayhem
Old 03-10-2007, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by stock05
if you rode bikes instead of quads, you'd know .

-mexican mayhem
that has nothing to do with it dumbfuck! why would you want to put pedals on ur ****** motorcycle
Old 03-10-2007, 11:07 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

that has nothing to do with it dumbfuck! why would you want to put pedals on ur ****** motorcycle
seriously homie trust me on this.... that bike pedal has hella more contact surface, and more grip area than a passenger peg.

if I woulda had that pedal last week, my foot wouldn't have slipped off in the rain. that **** is legit, seriously!

aye mayhem.... where you at that got internet
Old 03-10-2007, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
seriously homie trust me on this.... that bike pedal has hella more contact surface, and more grip area than a passenger peg.

if I woulda had that pedal last week, my foot wouldn't have slipped off in the rain. that **** is legit, seriously!

aye mayhem.... where you at that got internet
well i guess i can see it working pretty good as long as you dont keep the bearings in them and let them spin like they do on a bike
Old 03-11-2007, 03:32 AM

Alex- is an unknown quantity at this point

well i guess i can see it working pretty good as long as you dont keep the bearings in them and let them spin like they do on a bike
heres a pic

Name:  12oclockEDITED-1.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  55.8 KB
Old 03-11-2007, 03:55 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

do the peddles spin or are they locked down ?

and if they are locked down is the position adjustable ?
Old 03-11-2007, 04:14 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

thats a good idea... id rock it. 50stunt and ESD mfg. makes a nice set up for pegs too. http://www.esd-mfg.com/esd/products/
Old 03-11-2007, 06:44 AM

Alex- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
thats a good idea... id rock it. 50stunt and ESD mfg. makes a nice set up for pegs too. http://www.esd-mfg.com/esd/products/
+1 ryan hooks it up
Old 03-11-2007, 10:19 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
do the peddles spin or are they locked down ?

and if they are locked down is the position adjustable ?
they rotate... but not like the super free... ultra lubed up style on the bicycles.

it is really a good idea, hella ghetto.... but a good idea, because no matter what angle you are at, you have full surface for your foot.
Old 03-11-2007, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
they rotate... but not like the super free... ultra lubed up style on the bicycles.

it is really a good idea, hella ghetto.... but a good idea, because no matter what angle you are at, you have full surface for your foot.
after looking at the pic that is pretty sweet actually. and yea if they spin not really freely but still do then it changes position as the wheelie gets high and lower
Old 03-11-2007, 12:48 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

hhmmmm
Old 03-11-2007, 12:53 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

interesting idea
Old 03-11-2007, 12:59 PM

stevocanevo is a decent person

Good idear!!
Old 03-11-2007, 01:00 PM

good to see im not the only one that never heard of this be4

Quick Reply: Dirt pegs...