full throttle adapter help

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 04:25 PM

mike1984 is an unknown quantity at this point
full throttle adapter help

have it installed and the install says to "make sure its going in strait" before tightening w/ ratchet..... well i get down to the bottom and its BARELY off..... like seriously less than 1/100th of an inch.... and its TIGHT as ****!!! should i take it out and chance makin it worse ir will it be ok
Old 03-10-2007, 04:31 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: full throttle adapter help

mine did the same thing....i would prob leave it...
Old 03-10-2007, 04:31 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

see if it leaks if not then your probably ok
Old 03-10-2007, 04:32 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

the new style threads in right ? if so i don't think you get a second chance ,but i haven't used the new style so i may be wrong
Old 03-10-2007, 04:46 PM

yea its the new one.... it had to make the threads as it went in!.... got REALLY tight down at the bottom.... hadn't had a chance to bleed it yet...im at work so i'm sneakin back to wrench a lil whenever i get a chance
Old 03-10-2007, 04:46 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

yea it makes compressed threads in the mc.(not stripping)..so by tring to do it again the seal wont be tight...
Old 03-10-2007, 05:13 PM

well just bled it(gotta LOVE electric bleeders, they're GREAT!!) and no leaks so far i'm gonna rock it pretty hard this weekend and see how well it stays and if it leaks i guess i'll just pick up a new master on ebay
Old 03-10-2007, 05:52 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

your fine mine was about the same and not one leak!! hell it could be way off and still not leak!
Old 03-10-2007, 11:13 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

yup, mine was a little off too, doesnt leak at all :YEAH
Old 03-10-2007, 11:29 PM

tyshearman is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine went in a little crooked and no problems here so far. If it doesn't leak remember this "if it ain't broke don't fix it"
Old 03-11-2007, 08:21 AM

BaddBwoyRyda is a decent person

I have no clue... Just wanted an extra post! lol...
Old 03-11-2007, 12:38 PM

midwestmulisha is an unknown quantity at this point

Ya mine works great
Old 03-11-2007, 03:35 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by BaddBwoyRyda
I have no clue... Just wanted an extra post! lol...

THE RETURN OF BULLO'S BLAZER
Old 03-11-2007, 11:35 PM
540 BOYZ SUMO STUNTER

E-Loc540 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine went in with no probs....just make sure your use that grease.. Also my supplied banjo bolt was too long and bottoming inside that master cylinder so I had to take it back out and grind the end down....thats another thing to check on.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:17 PM

no leaks but i think i need to bleed it again... becaus if i go a bit w/o usin it its soft on the first squeeze! but i'm havin alot of hell clutchin **** up from an idle becaus its boggin like crazy when i snap the throttle from idle, i JUST put new plugs in... cant decide if its boggin from not enought fire or not enough fuel.... soooo when i get back home i'm gonna test the coil packs at the shop then the fuel pump... any other things i could check.... i JUST put the new motor in and i'm sure it hasnt ran in a long time.... think the injectors would be gummed up?
Old 03-13-2007, 03:18 PM
540 BOYZ SUMO STUNTER

Bogging is a fuel problem and thats what you have, your injectors may be clogged...if its running there is plenty of 'spark' from the plugs. Your hand brake will go 'soft' if you use it after you use the footbrake and the foot brake will go soft right after you pull the hand brake. Which ever brake you going to use on your next stunt you need to apply it to reset the fluid in that caliper.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:22 PM
also known as OMR

don't you love those electric bleeders .pppfffftttt
Old 03-13-2007, 03:29 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by E-Loc540
Bogging is a fuel problem and thats what you have, your injectors may be clogged...if its running there is plenty of 'spark' from the plugs. Your hand brake will go 'soft' if you use it after you use the footbrake and the foot brake will go soft right after you pull the hand brake. Which ever brake you going to use on your next stunt you need to apply it to reset the fluid in that caliper.

You know a lot of people say that, then again some people don't..

I think theres air in your line if you have any pump up.. But what do I know im not that great of a stunter....

But there is NO pump up between foot brake and hand brake... OF course I ca'nt use both at the same time however
Old 03-13-2007, 03:48 PM
540 BOYZ SUMO STUNTER

No air in my line...I have to reset everytime. Say you use your handbrake, then you push down on your footbrake and see there is alot of travel, hit it again...now its firm. The exact same applies for the footbrake. What happens is when you use your footbrake the initial travel pushes fluid backwards into the handbrake line, this continues until the top scavenger port gets passed by the top seal of the piston. So guess what happens when you use your handbrake after this.......it has to displace the fluid that was lost during the initial travel of the rear master.....So like I was saying the hand brake will be soft right after one uses the footbrake, give it a 'primer' pump and its good. Now I cant speak for aftermarket brake products........which is why yours may be different....
Old 03-13-2007, 03:53 PM
also known as OMR

you got air in you system

Quick Reply: full throttle adapter help