full throttle adapter help

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 04:34 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough
Re: full throttle adapter help

Originally Posted by old man roger
you got air in you system
+1 you have air bleed again!! and again and do it one more time then do it again!
Old 03-13-2007, 08:16 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

yeah that sucker threads in tight as ****, as i was turning it with everything i got i was like jeeze bill, lol.
but if you rotate it back out a little bit and then turn it in it gets a little bit easier, i think it helps it thread too, but i'm not totally sure,
so whenever it got really ****** hard to turn i would just back it off a little bit and then keep on wrenchin and that helped out alot.
Old 03-13-2007, 10:20 PM
540 BOYZ SUMO STUNTER

E-Loc540 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
yeah that sucker threads in tight as ****, as i was turning it with everything i got i was like jeeze bill, lol.
but if you rotate it back out a little bit and then turn it in it gets a little bit easier, i think it helps it thread too, but i'm not totally sure,
so whenever it got really ****** hard to turn i would just back it off a little bit and then keep on wrenchin and that helped out alot.

How do you back it out???? The banjo bolt would un-tighten far before the adaptor would start to un-screw. I may have to get a new master for my bike, in that case I have to cut the adaptor out of the existing master in order to transfer it...thanks to the Dremel tool and the cut off wheel.
Old 03-14-2007, 12:53 AM
brabuhburbuh

^^ huh?
i'm all confused. but all i was saying is it made my life easier by backing it out a few times and then threading it in. kindof like when you first insert your member into a womans butthole and it takes a little bit of backing it out and then pushing it in for the thread and the bore to match, ya know.
bill, what do you think? is that good for the threads?
Old 03-14-2007, 09:14 AM

Bill McMahon is a decent person

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
^^ huh?
i'm all confused. but all i was saying is it made my life easier by backing it out a few times and then threading it in. kindof like when you first insert your member into a womans butthole and it takes a little bit of backing it out and then pushing it in for the thread and the bore to match, ya know.
bill, what do you think? is that good for the threads?

Dear Dave,

I don't think it's necessary, although I don't see what it would hurt. I also think it's silly to ask me questions in a thread w/o pm'ing me or calling me as if I read everything posted on stuntlife. If you follow the instructions, use the never-seize included with the kit and take your time you'll be fine.

Yours Truly,
-Bill
Old 03-14-2007, 02:06 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

I dont know if this is neccesary, but this is how I bled my brakes, and it only took 5 minutes, and was bled right the first time.

First place I bleed it at, is the hand brake... I unscrew the banjo fitting and bleed it at the banjo tell just tons of fluid comes out.

Then I bleed it at the banjo bolt that splices into the where the rear master cylinder is.. I bleed it tell there only fluid comes out.

Then I bleed it at the banjo on the caliper, tell tons of fluid comes out..

Then I bleed it normaly, at the bleeder screw on the caliper..

With the setting on my hand brake that puts it closest too the bars, I can't even pull the lever halfway to the bar before the rear is locked solid
Old 03-14-2007, 09:34 PM
540 BOYZ SUMO STUNTER

E-Loc540 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah I dont think there is a wong way as long as you dont let the fluid in your reservoir run low and suck air......back to the beginning.
Old 03-15-2007, 03:19 AM
brabuhburbuh

Originally Posted by Bill McMahon
Dear Dave,

I don't think it's necessary, although I don't see what it would hurt. I also think it's silly to ask me questions in a thread w/o pm'ing me or calling me as if I read everything posted on stuntlife. If you follow the instructions, use the never-seize included with the kit and take your time you'll be fine.

Yours Truly,
-Bill
well shame on you for having better things to do then spend all day on stuntlife!