True or False?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 01:41 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True or False?

Originally Posted by ChuxRR
I hope that the #'s r correct!!! this would mean I could get that kind of power too!!

If info they took is compensating 4 ur weight, in the hp output #'s... Then every bikes hp should be based on same rider weight, the bike can only do so much... IMHO...

I want a real figure on what my bike is capable of... It's intresting what your bike did, after those mods!! I can't wait to get mine on a dyno again!!
you're a girl....it's not like you'd even use the stock power of that bike, why do you care about mods?? Just to say that your bike has this much HP that you'll never use??

just curious??
Old 03-06-2007, 01:48 PM

showtyme can only hope to improve

I thought the o2 sensor was related to the pair valve, wich injects clean air into the exsaust... I thought it was for emissions?? I could thinking of wrong sensor?

If its "talking" to bike, telling it, its running to rich or lean. Then what purpose does it serve, if it dosn't adjust itself to that info(running stock)

**After reading that what doesn't make sense I din get the last part?

Talking about o2 sensors on bikes. After I read my own post I realized that they didn't.

The pair valve is emissions only. It has nothing to do with running rich or lean. It's kinda like a smog pump on a car.

Last edited by showtyme; 03-06-2007 at 01:51 PM.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:07 PM

ChuxRR is a decent person

Originally Posted by skillz954
you're a girl....it's not like you'd even use the stock power of that bike, why do you care about mods?? Just to say that your bike has this much HP that you'll never use??

just curious??
Curiousity killed tha....

My point was he's not a whole lot bigger than me...

Would most ridders use or need that much power??

IM A GIRL! NO ****!... I'm glad U told me that, cause I had no clue!!

I don't go around claiming anything about the horse power my bike has

WHY DO I CARE ABOUT MODS? SERIOUSLY? c'mon dont tell me....
ugh forget it... yep I'm a girl cant handle a bike, I don't neeeeed mods, or more horse power - my bad..WTF?
Old 03-06-2007, 02:10 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Curiousity killed tha....

My point was he's not a whole lot bigger than me...

Would most ridders use or need that much power??

IM A GIRL! NO ****!... I'm glad U told me that, cause I had no clue!!

I don't go around claiming anything about the horse power my bike has

WHY DO I CARE ABOUT MODS? SERIOUSLY? c'mon dont tell me....
ugh forget it... yep I'm a girl cant handle a bike, I don't neeeeed mods, or more horse power - my bad..WTF?
glad we cleared that up......you should probably just let your man drive and sit on the back.....

I was mostly busting your *****, but you played well, so i agree with you, most people never use the stock power, let alone any additional power from mods......hence why the PCIII is worth the $$ it smooths out the power you do use......
Old 03-06-2007, 02:14 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
I hate working on Carbed bikes, Its like ****** brain surgery when you have to get in and do a deep cleaning.
if carbs are hard for you, good luck servicing a fuel injection problem!

edit: and dont power commanders just give you one speciifc fuel curve?
You program it, and htats it.

So say you wanna ride in the mountains, then go down to sea level, your bike dosen't auto adjuts its fuel does it?

I had a power commander on my f4i when I bought it. I took it off and just made $250 on it.. $250 to spend on stunt parts

Last edited by Towlieee; 03-06-2007 at 02:17 PM.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by showtyme
Talking about o2 sensors on bikes. After I read my own post I realized that they didn't.

The pair valve is emissions only. It has nothing to do with running rich or lean. It's kinda like a smog pump on a car.
U realised it din talk 2 the ecu?

I know the pair dosn't do anything to the fuel mixture, it blows fresh air in the exhaust (mines dissabled...saved a few oz's lol!)
I guess since I'm a girl, I didn't neeeed to do that mod tho!
Old 03-06-2007, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Towlieee
if carbs are hard for you, good luck servicing a fuel injection problem!

So say you wanna ride in the mountains, then go down to sea level, your bike dosen't auto adjuts its fuel does it?

I had a power commander on my f4i when I bought it. I took it off and just made $250 on it.. $250 to spend on stunt parts
A PC gives you a fuel curve specific to your bike/pipe/filter just like a stock ECU does to a stock bike.....so where is the difference?? Like I said it made the power delivery a lot smoother, plus unlike a stock ECU you can adjust the PC on the fly with the buttons on the box.......but I never had to.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:22 PM

glad we cleared that up......you should probably just let your man drive and sit on the back.....

mostly busting your *****, but you played well, so i agree with you, most people never use the stock power, let alone any additional power from mods......hence why the PCIII is worth the $$ it smooths out the power you do use......

If I had a man he'd B riddin bitch not me! LOL!
Old 03-06-2007, 02:23 PM

I guess since I'm a girl, I didn't neeeed to do that mod tho!
and with that post you lost whatever credit you had gained......I knew women don't listen, but I guess they don't read either......
Old 03-06-2007, 02:24 PM

If I had a man, he'd B riddin bitch not ME!!!
I think we all knew you didn't have a man before you mentioned it, but if you want to help prove that point you could always post pics.....BTW......this isn't a kneedragger forum, so what are you doing??
Old 03-06-2007, 02:33 PM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope that the #'s r correct!!! this would mean I could get that kind of power too!!

If info they took is compensating 4 ur weight, in the hp output #'s... Then every bikes hp should be based on same rider weight, the bike can only do so much... IMHO...

I want a real figure on what my bike is capable of... It's intresting what your bike did, after those mods!! I can't wait to get mine on a dyno again!!
my buddy has the exact same bike with same mods different exhaust but he is like 50 lbs more than me and he only hit like 158 or 160. they say stock 1000rr can range from 140 to 150 hp
Old 03-06-2007, 02:34 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

A PC gives you a fuel curve specific to your bike/pipe/filter just like a stock ECU does to a stock bike.....so where is the difference?? Like I said it made the power delivery a lot smoother, plus unlike a stock ECU you can adjust the PC on the fly with the buttons on the box.......but I never had to.

ooh im not sayin it hurts anyhting, dont get me wrong..

I know it makes power delivery a lot smoother (IF you have it programmed right..)

typically though most people don't get it programmed right..

And just woundering, do power commanders change their fuel curve based on available air? I'v just heard that if you set it up to run perfect in the mountains, it'l run like crap at sea level since the power commander is forcing the mountain fuel curve.. Although im not sure about that
Old 03-06-2007, 02:39 PM

I think we all knew you didn't have a man before you mentioned it, but if you want to help prove that point you could always post pics.....BTW......this isn't a kneedragger forum, so what are you doing??

I am almost tempted to post pics.... But I don wanna hi jack the thread!!

But what gave me away (being manless) MY AVATAR?

Ur's is a nice picture of a piece of fruit!!

whats a kneeee drager??? (xplain in simple terms remem i'm just a girl)

What are u tryin 2 say? I can't decide if I like U or hate U? keep it up cause ur startin ta grow on me... like a gnarly pear!
Old 03-06-2007, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by Towlieee
ooh im not sayin it hurts anyhting, dont get me wrong..

I know it makes power delivery a lot smoother (IF you have it programmed right..)

typically though most people don't get it programmed right..

And just woundering, do power commanders change their fuel curve based on available air? I'v just heard that if you set it up to run perfect in the mountains, it'l run like crap at sea level since the power commander is forcing the mountain fuel curve.. Although im not sure about that
I live in New England and would ride along the beach and up to Mt Washington and I never noticed any difference in power delivery with the PCIII.......so whether it does or not I don't know but having ridden with it, I noticed nothing.....
Old 03-06-2007, 02:41 PM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point

powercommanders give you the option to select a pre maped fuel curve and also the abiltity to adjust or creat your own map, if you know what you are doing. it also has this thing that i can really remember what its called, that lets your injectors squirt more fuel for a certain time when opening the throttle more than 3/4. fuel pump excelertor or something. its also adjustable, you can tell it how much fuel, how long to squirt fuel, what throttle percent is needed. i can't really remember its been a while since i tinkered with it
Old 03-06-2007, 02:44 PM

I am almost tempted to post pics.... But I don wanna hi jack the thread!!

But what gave me away (being manless) MY AVATAR?

Ur's is a nice picture of a piece of fruit!!

whats a kneeee drager??? (xplain in simple terms remem i'm just a girl)

What are u tryin 2 say? I can't decide if I like U or hate U? keep it up cause ur startin ta grow on me... like a gnarly pear!
you actually should have posted pics in your first post, it's a rule here, as is thread hijacking, so feel free.

your avatar was a start, your know it all bike BS was what sealed the deal, for me at least.

it's a pepper, why what did you think it was??

you speak of track days, you should know what a kneedragger is even if you are a girl.

I'm mostly calling you out and seeing how you reply.....I'm still undecided as well. I'll let you post pics before I make my final decision!!
Old 03-06-2007, 02:46 PM

Wink Re: True or False?

and with that post you lost whatever credit you had gained......I knew women don't listen, but I guess they don't read either......
I got it, I read it correctly- what only U can phuk around?? Sorry ur highness, I'll not use sarcasm N E more!

Bsides I can't touch the ground with both feet at the same time, so 2 up would b kinda hard, if we ever wanted to come 2 a stop...
Old 03-06-2007, 02:49 PM

I got it, I read it correctly- what only U can phuk around?? Sorry ur highness, I'll not use sarcasm N E more!

Bsides I can't touch the ground with both feet at the same time, so 2 up would b kinda hard, if we ever wanted to come 2 a stop...
actually the additional wieght would prolly get both feet on the ground......but you need to post pics so I can decide if i'd like to see your feet anywhere else......
Old 03-06-2007, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by dscamry

powercommanders give you the option to select a pre maped fuel curve and also the abiltity to adjust or creat your own map, if you know what you are doing. it also has this thing that i can really remember what its called, that lets your injectors squirt more fuel for a certain time when opening the throttle more than 3/4. fuel pump excelertor or something. its also adjustable, you can tell it how much fuel, how long to squirt fuel, what throttle percent is needed. i can't really remember its been a while since i tinkered with it

yes

but im saying, if you program it to say run perfect at sea level, then when its in the mountain, it should run rich.
Unless of course it auto-adjusts its fuel curve based on available air.. But im not under the impression it does it

either way I doubt it makes much of a difference.
Old 03-06-2007, 03:15 PM

jasunto is an unknown quantity at this point

for stunt bike no, maybe for the track

Quick Reply: True or False?