one or the other

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 03:02 PM

King Tony is an unknown quantity at this point
one or the other

motorsports mayhem- or - king of south?
Old 03-05-2007, 03:06 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold
Re: one or the other

add psychofest to that.
Old 03-05-2007, 05:32 PM

defiant_600 is an unknown quantity at this point

im going to king of the south, cause im already in west tenn. and mana tha natural is gonna be there... where is motorsports mayhem and pshycofest gonna be...
Old 03-05-2007, 05:34 PM

King Tony is an unknown quantity at this point

I know there is more peeps going to one of these.. And I want to know who. So post yo *** up.... Want to know which one is worth going to more.
Old 03-05-2007, 05:54 PM

XtraMedium is an unknown quantity at this point

You know I'm down for whatever.....I think King of the South might be better since it is all comp and the other is part comp part car show...Oh and king of the south will have Mana
Old 03-05-2007, 08:35 PM

6364daddy is an unknown quantity at this point

& that damn Colton kid too.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:18 PM

ezvx is an unknown quantity at this point

king of the south for sure
Old 04-20-2007, 12:41 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by defiant_600
im going to king of the south, cause im already in west tenn. and mana tha natural is gonna be there... where is motorsports mayhem and pshycofest gonna be...

Really?

I'm not going but I'll have to find a friend of mine that is going to be there to collect my money from you.

Any one feel like collecting my money for me? PM me please!

-nags
Old 04-20-2007, 12:57 PM

da Liks is a decent person

muahahahahaha this is gonna be great!
Old 04-20-2007, 01:40 PM
Relentless Dedication..

YellowGixxer is a decent person

Originally Posted by nags
Really?

I'm not going but I'll have to find a friend of mine that is going to be there to collect my money from you.

Any one feel like collecting my money for me? PM me please!

-nags
tony will hook you up im sure...those tazers don't feel the best
Old 04-20-2007, 07:06 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by YellowGixxer
tony will hook you up im sure...those tazers don't feel the best
If that'll get my money back I'm game.
Old 04-20-2007, 08:23 PM

Ok. Defiant_600, I've found someone to collect my money from you at King of the South. Please have cash on hand to avoid having to go to an ATM during the event. If need be, there is a gas station right on the corner outside of the track and I'm sure they have an ATM onsite that you can get the cash from. To avoid future problems, don't go around screwing stunters.

-nags
Old 04-20-2007, 08:42 PM

pcp weelo is an unknown quantity at this point

king of the south fool....bring your ***
Old 04-20-2007, 09:52 PM

XtraMedium is an unknown quantity at this point

KING OF THE SOUTH..... When else will I get the chance to taser Aaron Colton????
Old 04-20-2007, 10:49 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by defiant_600
Dude just ******* pay Nags. You don't **** over stunters on here. This will never be over, I read all the comments between you guys & you fucked him. Pay up or get the **** off stuntlife! No need for scam artist here!
Old 04-21-2007, 01:30 AM

cYcLePaThIc954 is a decent person

im goin to psychofest because i didnt know about king of the south till it was to late...umm and kos is real far compared to psychofest
Old 04-21-2007, 04:57 AM

Originally Posted by nyRocketkid
Dude just ******* pay Nags. You don't **** over stunters on here. This will never be over, I read all the comments between you guys & you fucked him. Pay up or get the **** off stuntlife! No need for scam artist here!

I would have just straight up banned him and his alter egos from here and StuntUSA, but then I can't follow him around and warn people about him lol
Old 04-21-2007, 05:04 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

how much does he owe you?
Old 04-21-2007, 05:08 AM

I'd say a solid $100 at least.
Old 04-21-2007, 08:13 AM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by nags
I'd say a solid $100 at least.
wow that dudes a piece of ****.....