Atl This Weekend 3.3.07 Who's Coming?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 02:19 PM

Twite is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Atl This Weekend 3.3.07 Who's Coming?

Originally Posted by scott3824

Thanks again buddy had a blast.
anytime!
Old 03-05-2007, 02:25 PM

special--k is a decent person

Originally Posted by Vetter
+1 me and starks were talking about that on the drive home. i was like, damn...what a cool dude putting the wrench time into the bikes. helped me with my exhaust, pretty much bled my handbrake himself (better than its ever been)

u were definetly missed @ the spot and street ride. i just assumed youd be there and i def didnt have your number.

Its cool, I wasnt talking about you and straks.
Old 03-05-2007, 02:27 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by iwreck
I've got a bunch of dirty Michigan yanks sleeping on my floor
Thanks buddy...........

Originally Posted by special--k
thanks for letting me know whats was going on, i'll just work on evrebody's ****, it's cool. I know when i'm needed( to work on a bike), (parts), thats fine. If thats is the case dont come around. i dont need that ****! I would rater not deal with fake *** people.
Originally Posted by suicidl
i thought you were coming out the whole time. i even asked you at the shop then i never seen you

Yea, what happend? I didn't mean to use your services and run. I thought you said you were coming to the spot after you got outta the shop and were planning on killing the streets with us?? I figured something else came up and you couldn't make it.

Sorry bud, I'll make it up to you the next time I come down.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:39 PM

special--k is a decent person

i was at the shop working to make uo for lost time. I was there till 11. I was waiting on a call but, I guess that i am only needed when someone needs somthing. Thats cool. just hope nobody needs anything while im in daytona! I guess hey will be **** out of luck. I guess some-people only care about them-selfs. I told people that i was gonna leave friday but i waited to leave sunday so i could ride downtown sat. I guess it didnt matter! Why shouldnt i be pissed? If it happend to you would you? I thought so!
Old 03-06-2007, 02:26 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

i wish i would know about these "said" people so i can steer clear of them in the future. i got ideas but eh...