Atl This Weekend 3.3.07 Who's Coming?

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 05:34 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough
Re: Atl This Weekend 3.3.07 Who's Coming?

Originally Posted by Guru SF
not going to make it this weekend guys. sorry. i was out in the garage untill i couldnt feel my fingers anymore.

i want to come but i dont want to have another last weekend. so im going to get my **** together right and maybe try and get the ATL guys to have another get together in a month or less. ??????

if its not one thing with my bike its another.

At least you have a bike.....mine is still no where to be found.
Old 03-02-2007, 05:57 AM
Blue light means go?

Evan is an unknown quantity at this point

Holy crap this is going to be big haha

Guru get your *** down here son

-E

Twite you're a soldier
Old 03-02-2007, 06:43 AM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by Evan
Holy crap this is going to be big haha

Guru get your *** down here son

-E

Twite you're a soldier
sooooooo...are you really gonna blow up the 1k this weekend for the video????

its totally worth it, its for video lol...
Old 03-02-2007, 08:09 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Guru SF
not going to make it this weekend guys. sorry. i was out in the garage untill i couldnt feel my fingers anymore.

i want to come but i dont want to have another last weekend. so im going to get my **** together right and maybe try and get the ATL guys to have another get together in a month or less. ??????

if its not one thing with my bike its another.
Originally Posted by iwreck
dude, I've got a tank, a fuel pump, and a gasket I KNOW does not leak, COME ON!!!

superaaron to the rescue .... there you go guru - no gas ***, come ride spend all next week fixing your ****
Old 03-02-2007, 08:10 AM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Borne
At least you have a bike.....mine is still no where to be found.
**** this is cutting it a little close .... maybe you will have to drive to chicago first to find your bike
Old 03-02-2007, 08:17 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
**** this is cutting it a little close .... maybe you will have to drive to chicago first to find your bike
Can't believe you havent figured out the obvious answer yet.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by NINER
you bring your bike for him
Old 03-02-2007, 08:21 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by NINER

I was going to say, ride Niner's DRZ all weekend.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:22 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Borne
I was going to say, ride Niner's DRZ all weekend.
Ummm... NO!
Old 03-02-2007, 08:24 AM
Retired

I don't know if my truck's suspension can handle 750#'s Some assembly is required on the F4i. Needs the clipons put back on and if he wants the hydro clutch off the cable and lever needs to be put on and the spacer on the calbe holder needs to be cut down.
Old 03-03-2007, 12:06 PM

Twite is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got a bunch of dirty Michigan yanks sleeping on my floor
Old 03-04-2007, 07:28 PM

Thanks again buddy had a blast.
Old 03-04-2007, 08:33 PM

holy ****...another solid weekend, wish it had been warmer...

everyone that rode till sun up this weekend wins the iron man award...except for team mike, he cheated...one team member worked the clutch, another had hb duty...i think mike was actually asleep at the wheel most of the time...

things i learned this weekend...

aaron can ride better with a broken leg than most can in tip top shape...

if rodney wants to leave you behind he will do it in seat stander...for miles...

i am going to steal *****'s truck...after scott does...

***** can make you cold by telling you what the weather in orlando is at any given moment...

scott3284 is so comfortable riding streets he daydreams alot..."go scott...scott...go...GO!!

ATL bums can dance better than almost anyone in the world...

borne feels no pain...never gets tired...friggin machine...

guys from up north get very irritated when they can't ride anymore...food and sleep apparently do not factor into their weekends up there...

Last edited by Nascency Chris; 03-04-2007 at 08:35 PM.
Old 03-04-2007, 08:42 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by southtown
holy ****...another solid weekend, wish it had been warmer...

everyone that rode till sun up this weekend wins the iron man award...except for team mike, he cheated...one team member worked the clutch, another had hb duty...i think mike was actually asleep at the wheel most of the time...

things i learned this weekend...

aaron can ride better with a broken leg than most can in tip top shape...

if rodney wants to leave you behind he will do it in seat stander...for miles...

i am going to steal *****'s truck...after scott does...

***** can make you cold by telling you what the weather in orlando is at any given moment...

scott3284 is so comfortable riding streets he daydreams alot..."go scott...scott...go...GO!!

ATL bums can dance better than almost anyone in the world...

borne feels no pain...never gets tired...friggin machine...

guys from up north get very irritated when they can't ride anymore...food and sleep apparently do not factor into their weekends up there...
thanks for the place to lay my cold body for a few mins of sleep. you all were great to us 2 weekends in a row see you in a few weeks

when i die i will put you in my wil for the truck
Old 03-04-2007, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by suicidl
thanks for the place to lay my cold body for a few mins of sleep. you all were great to us 2 weekends in a row see you in a few weeks

when i die i will put you in my wil for the truck
yesssssssssssssssssssss...scott is gonna be mad ...
Old 03-04-2007, 11:00 PM

special--k is a decent person

thanks for letting me know whats was going on, i'll just work on evrebody's ****, it's cool. I know when i'm needed( to work on a bike), (parts), thats fine. If thats is the case dont come around. i dont need that ****! I would rater not deal with fake *** people.
Old 03-04-2007, 11:08 PM

STARKS is a decent person

Originally Posted by special--k
thanks for letting me know whats was going on, i'll just work on evrebody's ****, it's cool. I know when i'm needed( to work on a bike), (parts), thats fine. If thats is the case dont come around. i dont need that ****! I would rater not deal with fake *** people.
Man, I would've for sure called you if I had your #, I was asking where you was all weekend but I thought you were just getting ready for bike week. You know I extremely appreciate what you've done for me and I would think everyone else does too, at least I hope so. Hope no hard feelings
Old 03-04-2007, 11:13 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by special--k
i thought you were coming out the whole time. i even asked you at the shop then i never seen you
Old 03-04-2007, 11:37 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by suicidl
i thought you were coming out the whole time. i even asked you at the shop then i never seen you
+1 me and starks were talking about that on the drive home. i was like, damn...what a cool dude putting the wrench time into the bikes. helped me with my exhaust, pretty much bled my handbrake himself (better than its ever been)

u were definetly missed @ the spot and street ride. i just assumed youd be there and i def didnt have your number.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:58 PM
Retired

Quick Reply: Atl This Weekend 3.3.07 Who's Coming?