Anyone have FI clipons on a 929 in the stock location?

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 11:16 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Anyone have FI clipons on a 929 in the stock location?

Can you post some pics?
Old 02-26-2007, 11:41 AM

jbstunts is a decent person
Re: Anyone have FI clipons on a 929 in the stock location?

nope thought about it, let me know how it works out
Old 02-26-2007, 11:49 AM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

I have them and I get my new digi cam tonight. I will post pics if no one else does
Old 02-26-2007, 04:15 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by verticaljay
I have them and I get my new digi cam tonight. I will post pics if no one else does
On a 929? What I'm concerned about is the stock clipons have the bend that brings them up. I dont think the FI have anything like this so I'm worried the clipons will be even lower than stock
Old 02-26-2007, 04:43 PM

T'RIC'KY will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by nags
On a 929? What I'm concerned about is the stock clipons have the bend that brings them up. I dont think the FI have anything like this so I'm worried the clipons will be even lower than stock
+1000

....get some 636 clip ons or Woodcraft 7° clips and flip ´em
Old 02-26-2007, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by T'RIC'KY

....get some 636 clip ons or Woodcraft 7° clips and flip ´em
My clipons don't get flipped
Old 02-26-2007, 04:45 PM

Scott@STUNTERS is an unknown quantity at this point

YEAH, I AM PRETTY SURE YOU ARE RIGHT... I HAVE SEEN ALL OF THE CLIP ONS, AND THEY ALL ARE STRAIGHT OUT... LIKE THE F4I ONES... SO, I WOULD ALSO THINK THAT THEY ARE LOWER THAN STOCK...
Old 02-26-2007, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Scott@STUNTERS
YEAH, I AM PRETTY SURE YOU ARE RIGHT... I HAVE SEEN ALL OF THE CLIP ONS, AND THEY ALL ARE STRAIGHT OUT... LIKE THE F4I ONES... SO, I WOULD ALSO THINK THAT THEY ARE LOWER THAN STOCK...
Well I'll be damned.. Was just looking for a little more leverage for stoppies. Guess I'll just stay stock like usual
Old 02-26-2007, 05:19 PM

WADESEC518 is an unknown quantity at this point

drop forks 1" and put them on top
Old 02-26-2007, 05:28 PM

Herb is an unknown quantity at this point

Nags, I had them on my 929 front end f4i.
Yes they are a lot lower than the stockers.
I did not enjoy them from the get go, I doubt you would like them on the 929.
Old 02-26-2007, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by WADESEC518
drop forks 1" and put them on top
I'm not really a fan of lowering my front end for stoppies
Old 02-26-2007, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Herb
Nags, I had them on my 929 front end f4i.
Yes they are a lot lower than the stockers.
I did not enjoy them from the get go, I doubt you would like them on the 929.
Thats what I was afraid of
Old 02-26-2007, 05:56 PM

Herb is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I'll be damned.. Was just looking for a little more leverage for stoppies. Guess I'll just stay stock like usual
I was looking for a little more length on my 929 clip-ons (stock 929RR) I wonder if anyone ever stunted one with those Heli-bars. Are they different in a better way? Always wondered about that one.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:03 PM

rydn600f4 is an unknown quantity at this point

try these....they raise up an inch and im sure the bars are prob 11 inch like freestyle....but they do have some down angle to em
http://www.spieglerusa.com/cfm/clipon.cfm?type=offset
Old 02-26-2007, 11:18 PM

BVRider1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the zero FI clip ons on my 954. Yes they are straight out, so lower then stock.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:24 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

we put the 636 clippons flipped on GSE_Anthonys 929 and it was a lot better

i ran the FI clippons on my 636 and they were still a little low, so i ended up going with woodcrafts flipped and i love um. the woodcrafts are like 7 degree so when there flpipped there petty level and way better leverage. im not to big on stoppies so much but i do like um better.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:31 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Herb
I was looking for a little more length on my 929 clip-ons (stock 929RR) I wonder if anyone ever stunted one with those Heli-bars. Are they different in a better way? Always wondered about that one.
Heli-bars break i have seen this first hand they use junk metal
Old 02-26-2007, 11:32 PM

BVRider1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, I might have to get these.

Old 02-26-2007, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by BVRider1
Wow, I might have to get these.

those are sweet
Old 02-27-2007, 12:03 AM
*#%@!

Hinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to all

https://www.harris-performance.com/w...atalog/hbh.jpg

Quick Reply: Anyone have FI clipons on a 929 in the stock location?