Stunting? at Thunder in the Rockies??

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2007, 03:33 PM
Stuntriding saves lives!

ERDMANN is an unknown quantity at this point
Stunting? at Thunder in the Rockies??

So in Northern Colorado, there is an annual rally, called thunder in the rockies, http://www.thunderintherockies.com/ That we put on ever year over labor day weekend, This will be the third year running. Although it is like sturgis, meaning mostly all Harleys and cruisers, there is the ***** of steel stunt show and Rhett Rottens Wall of Death stunt show. I think this year the local stunt team Suicidal Lifestyles will be performing, since last year the planning was to short notice that they did not make it in. But i was wondering of what some of you guys out there with the experience may think of getting a competition going on during the time of the rally, or if some had any thoughts or ideas on this, I myself love to stunt and would like to do anything to help continue stunt riding to grow as whole, and get recoginiton to the riders.
Old 02-24-2007, 04:31 PM

TL MILLER is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stunting? at Thunder in the Rockies??

if they had stunting i would go
Old 02-24-2007, 04:36 PM
Stuntriding saves lives!

Originally Posted by TL MILLER
if they had stunting i would go
this year there is going to be a stunt show
Old 02-24-2007, 06:15 PM

TL MILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

what ***** of steel? we should have all the stunters in CO meet up and head up
Old 02-24-2007, 07:09 PM

DECEPTICON13 is an unknown quantity at this point

yep our team will be performing this time, we got our **** together this year
Old 02-24-2007, 07:14 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vspice24
So in Northern Colorado, there is an annual rally, called thunder in the rockies, http://www.thunderintherockies.com/ That we put on ever year over labor day weekend, This will be the third year running. Although it is like sturgis, meaning mostly all Harleys and cruisers, there is the ***** of steel stunt show and Rhett Rottens Wall of Death stunt show. I think this year the local stunt team Suicidal Lifestyles will be performing, since last year the planning was to short notice that they did not make it in. But i was wondering of what some of you guys out there with the experience may think of getting a competition going on during the time of the rally, or if some had any thoughts or ideas on this, I myself love to stunt and would like to do anything to help continue stunt riding to grow as whole, and get recoginiton to the riders.
It was short notice, myself, our team manager and team owner were all told we could perform initially but due to space, timing and insurance reasons at the time we were not able to perform. We will be performing this year however at the Budweiser Event Center, while we are still ironing out the details we will be putting on 4 shows total... 2 each day which should be about 20 minute shows.

Thanks for the support... we'll be ready to rock the crowd when the time comes!
Old 02-25-2007, 07:45 PM
Stuntriding saves lives!

Originally Posted by TL MILLER
what ***** of steel? we should have all the stunters in CO meet up and head up
***** of steel is where they the guys ride inside a steel ball, its not like the stunting we consider STUNTING! but they still consider it a stunt show.
Old 02-25-2007, 07:50 PM
Stuntriding saves lives!

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
It was short notice, myself, our team manager and team owner were all told we could perform initially but due to space, timing and insurance reasons at the time we were not able to perform. We will be performing this year however at the Budweiser Event Center, while we are still ironing out the details we will be putting on 4 shows total... 2 each day which should be about 20 minute shows.

Thanks for the support... we'll be ready to rock the crowd when the time comes!
Hey Farley! Whats up man,
Yes originally Musick and i had talked and we were trying to get it worked out but ya, of course the stupid insurance and all that crap the show didnt go on, but there seems to be plenty of space in the Budwieser event side, I cant wait to see you guys throw down there, I will be there for sure. Heard the snow is letting up for you guys,:YEAH
Old 02-26-2007, 10:39 AM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vspice24
Hey Farley! Whats up man,
Yes originally Musick and i had talked and we were trying to get it worked out but ya, of course the stupid insurance and all that crap the show didnt go on, but there seems to be plenty of space in the Budwieser event side, I cant wait to see you guys throw down there, I will be there for sure. Heard the snow is letting up for you guys,:YEAH
It is... FINALLY!!! But we can't get anything consistant at the moment, everytime it's 50 the next 3 days it's 30. Oh well..... but we will be ready to rock the show this year.