setup (brembo/FI clipons/msr raptor)

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2007, 02:36 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: setup (brembo/FI clipons/msr raptor)

Originally Posted by Jb420
thats sweet:YEAH how do i get that? oh and the brembo is a 1 finger type of deal, if not you have air in line
Been Gone For A Year... Whats The Latest On Hb Set Ups ? read this thread jb 420
Old 02-24-2007, 02:37 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

thats sweet:YEAH how do i get that? oh and the brembo is a 1 finger type of deal, if not you have air in line
i was running a 98 zx-9 5/8 master before this. there is no comparision. like i said 2 is for a peice of mind more ten it is needed...
Old 02-24-2007, 02:37 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

you got the best of everything and a RUBBER line?put a braided line and it'll tighten that lever up.

Rodger: thats sweet,nice easy bracket to make.how thick did you go on the steel?ship it to me and i'll powder coat it red for you
Old 02-24-2007, 02:39 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
you got the best of everything and a RUBBER line?put a braided line and it'll tighten that lever up.

Rodger: thats sweet,nice easy bracket to make.how thick did you go on the steel?ship it to me and i'll powder coat it red for you
im working on the line- laziness lol
Old 02-24-2007, 02:45 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle

haha it's not pretty enough to powder coat and i don't remember how thich it is i will look in a minute when i go out for a cigarette,it's pretty thin though it doesn't have to be real thick ...
Old 02-24-2007, 02:56 PM

jbstunts is a decent person

roger, did u notice that big of a difference between the calipers? i want to do this, i think ill try it this week, ill hit u up if i have questions kay?
Old 02-24-2007, 02:57 PM
also known as OMR

it's 0.125 so thats like 1/8 of an inch thick ,but mine is realy close to the stock location so there isn't alot of leverage trying to bend my braket but on an f4i or some thing that you have to make it longer i would maybe go a little thicker but on a 636 it's perfect like that
Old 02-24-2007, 02:58 PM
also known as OMR

roger, did u notice that big of a difference between the calipers? i want to do this, i think ill try it this week, ill hit u up if i have questions kay?
a world of difference......

but get ready to learn how to be real gentle with your foot brake ..lol
Old 02-24-2007, 03:00 PM

sounds good, u dont have alittle better pic of what you did to mount it do u?
Old 02-24-2007, 03:01 PM
also known as OMR

no just turn up the brightness on your monitor...
Old 02-24-2007, 03:03 PM
also known as OMR

oh wait does your gsxr have that little bar going to the caliper like the 02 has if so it's gonna be a whole different deal......
Old 02-24-2007, 03:11 PM

how did u mount the back bolt to the stock bracket? guess im not catchin on fast today sorry
Old 02-24-2007, 03:14 PM
also known as OMR

how did u mount the back bolt to the stock bracket? guess im not catchin on fast today sorry
on the rear bracket to bracket i just used a nut and a bolt ,on the bracket to caliper one the caliper is threaded so just a bolt
Old 02-24-2007, 04:20 PM

is the back one really close to the rotor?
Old 02-24-2007, 04:24 PM
also known as OMR

no not realy ...did you check to see if you have thay bar going to your caliper like the 02
Old 02-24-2007, 04:55 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

dean that setup sucks... u wanna be as far out on the hb as possible for the most leverage.. run clutch on the outside, brake inside.. and cut the clutch lever... i will tak some pics of mine and num2's later today.. he has the brembo, i have a gix radial
Old 02-24-2007, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
no not realy ...did you check to see if you have thay bar going to your caliper like the 02
no i dont why? i see, yours is 636 i guess i really wasnt payin enough attention. that it was f4i
Old 02-24-2007, 05:42 PM
also known as OMR

no i dont why? i see, yours is 636 i guess i really wasnt payin enough attention. that it was f4i
i am confused the one in the pic i posted is my 636 what are you doing this mod to an f4i or a gsxr ?
Old 02-24-2007, 05:54 PM

f4i bro
Old 02-24-2007, 08:04 PM
also known as OMR

ok then you are going to have to put your caliper back a little further then mine so you can get it low enough because of you try to put it like mine you wont be able to get the pads low enough,and i used 1/8 steel flat stock i suggest you go a little thicker because your braket is gonna be a little longer,and you may need a longer brake line depending on what line you have on it now

Quick Reply: setup (brembo/FI clipons/msr raptor)