suzuki sv 650 ? good or bad...

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2007, 12:22 AM

team_ICON is a decent person
suzuki sv 650 ? good or bad...

new to the sceen. i have been studing the bifferent bikes out there i would really like to get a cbr f4i because i see they have the most replacement parts online not to mention the great prices they have. r6 looks too pretty to stunt on. gsxrs im just not fellin them but the other day i went to the cycle shop n the dude showd me this suzuki sv 650 and told me ill be able to stunt better on this bike then on a f4i is that true or is he just tryin to get my money. but i also like the way it looks because im totally into that street fighter look without the plastics n ****. but anyways i just need some honist opinions before i blow cash on a bike that wont let me do circle wheelys or spreaders or maby 12's... thanx everyone
Old 02-24-2007, 12:27 AM

TL MILLER is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: suzuki sv 650 ? good or bad...

do not buy it. yeah it will come up easy but that motor will be toast
Old 02-24-2007, 12:27 AM

lamby is an unknown quantity at this point

the oil starvation is a major key that makes sv's not too great fora stunter
Old 02-24-2007, 02:23 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

ya i know 2 guys that stunt sv's and both of them have gone threw couple motor's...
Old 02-24-2007, 12:01 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

front cylinder will be starved for oil. Good bike to goof off on though.
Old 02-24-2007, 12:10 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

they blow up ............

but just to play devils advocate i do know one person that has stunted one for over a year and hasn't blown it up ,but i have heard of more people blowing them up then not.......
Old 02-24-2007, 02:02 PM

team_ICON is a decent person

cant i just over fill the oil by a quart... anyone know price range for a new motor. the guy wants to sell it for 4000 is it worth it or not?...
Old 02-24-2007, 02:07 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

for $4k you can buy a mint *** f4i which is a PROVEN stuntbike.

so go find an f4i and tell the salesman to shove his lies up his ******* ***
Old 02-24-2007, 02:08 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

word.....or a 636
Old 02-24-2007, 02:10 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

no. he is not worthy. lol.