Cop runnin???

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2007, 09:57 PM

balma is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Cop runnin???

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
these threads are retarted...

btw, stopping and taking the ticket is a helluva lot cheaper than gettin caught for felony evading

take this guys word for it. plus why do you think there are lawyers out there most of the time they can get you out of the trouble and if not atleast a huge drop in charges and fines
Old 02-22-2007, 10:02 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by balma
take this guys word for it. plus why do you think there are lawyers out there most of the time they can get you out of the trouble and if not atleast a huge drop in charges and fines
yeah, but the lawyers aint cheap!!!!

and like balma said, im speakin from experience... i ran and got caught, ended up having to sell my 03 636 to get a lawyer ($2500) and i have $600 in court costs and fines, over $1000 to pay on probation ( which i have 15mo left of) and not to mention all the time and distress that this has caused me... i coulda just pulled over, spent the night in jail and all this would be done with
Old 02-22-2007, 10:04 PM

zxcraig is a decent person

pull over, have a gun fight n go out in a blaze of glory, gook luck
Old 02-22-2007, 10:13 PM
540 BOYZ SUMO STUNTER

E-Loc540 is an unknown quantity at this point

You have 2 options, stop/run, of course. Who knows before hand if you should have ran or stopped. Its only afterwards you realize you have or havent made the right choice. Gather your thoughts and figure out the stituation. Its like those idiots on the cop chase videos....they run from the cops because they have a tail light out.....If you just robbed a bank you might wanna think about running....whats a year of lost license when you spend 10 in jail. Think about the situation your in (with the little bit of time you have).
Old 02-22-2007, 10:13 PM

defiant_600 is an unknown quantity at this point

me and my friend were riding home one night and a state trooper passed us and whipped it around! for what i dont know! but he took off so i followed ended up passing him, and i dipped off and hid behind a building and the cop followed him into a sub division and he got blocked off and the cop pulled his gun and he took off and the cop ******* tryed to tackle him... it was a fun night,lol!!! he says he will never run again and he got away that night
Old 02-22-2007, 10:15 PM

jbstunts is a decent person

these threads are retarted...

btw, stopping and taking the ticket is a helluva lot cheaper than gettin caught for felony evading
but if u read his dumbass post it says if if you r already runnin i believe
Old 02-22-2007, 10:16 PM
540 BOYZ SUMO STUNTER

[quote=defiant_600;2633238]me and my friend were riding home one night and a state trooper passed us and whipped it around! for what i dont know! but he took off so i followed ended up passing him, and i dipped off and hid behind a building and the cop followed him into a sub division and he got blocked off and the cop pulled his gun and he took off and the cop ******* tryed to tackle him... it was a fun night,lol!!! he says he will never run again and he got away that night[/quote

I woulda pulled over I believe....... especially when you didnt know what you did wrong?
Old 02-22-2007, 10:17 PM

true true.. this just so happens to be a little retarded 13yr old...

and to the little retarded 13yr old, asking this stuff doesnt make you cool... your going to get flamed and get no ****** help from anyone!
+2
Old 02-22-2007, 10:20 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jb420
but if u read his dumbass post it says if if you r already runnin i believe
jeeeezzzz... why do i give these idiots any credit???

if your already running then YOU'VE ALREADY COMMITED YOU ******* RETARD!!!!!!!

isnt there and age limit for people on this site??
Old 02-22-2007, 10:30 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by Kelm
I was worse than this guy at 13.... I've been on here since I was like 15 and boy was I even more retarded than I am now
hahaha, believe me.. i remeber, i used to flame the **** outta you... remeber? my old screen name was Ninja636

your better now though
Old 02-22-2007, 10:35 PM

spoondogg is a decent person

well what you wanna do here is pull over nice and slow and DON'T RUN AT ALL cuz getting cought is much more fun than running. .unless ur throttle gets stuck alot like mine does then you can't stop
Old 02-22-2007, 10:37 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by spoondogg
well what you wanna do here is pull over nice and slow and DON'T RUN AT ALL cuz getting cought is much more fun than running. .unless ur throttle gets stuck alot like mine does then you can't stop
yeah im sure you run alot...

seeing as your 13 just like the other little retard..

thats it, im gonna talk to cathi about puttin and age limit on here, we dont need little **** nuts like these flooding the forums with these gay *** threads
Old 02-22-2007, 10:45 PM

spoondogg is a decent person

thats it, im gonna talk to cathi about puttin and age limit on here, we dont need little **** nuts like these flooding the forums with these gay *** threads
i haven't ran on the street yet just out in the rice fields hella late from farmers and a chp every once in a while
Old 02-22-2007, 10:51 PM
540 BOYZ SUMO STUNTER

I second that:YEAH
Old 02-22-2007, 11:07 PM

jeeeezzzz... why do i give these idiots any credit???

if your already running then YOU'VE ALREADY COMMITED YOU ******* RETARD!!!!!!!

isnt there and age limit for people on this site??
i hope your not referring to me you retard. that was exactly what i was sayin u dumbass
Old 02-22-2007, 11:20 PM

dustin7s is an unknown quantity at this point

if you try to put an age limit kids will just change their age when they sign up.

Quick Reply: Cop runnin???