Smoke Bud And Stunt!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 03:54 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough
Re: Smoke Bud And Stunt!

Originally Posted by FreezeSBFreaks
actually I just looked at that second picture again..and ya that is some dummy *** fire doh! ...lol jk.
Gee how'd i kno every1 was gona talk ****..
trust its fire... u really cant get that round here its usualy the bullshit BC's
Old 05-25-2008, 05:14 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Ive gone from like 1/4 kb weekly to 1/8 kb monthly, sometimes I get like "weed hangovers" it feels like now.
Old 05-25-2008, 05:17 PM

Nellie636 is a decent person

haha not talkin **** bro, as long as its not mexican brick weed and doesnt give that nasty headache im all for it, but cant beat cali chronic. now can we all please take a min for a small chronic break
Old 05-25-2008, 05:26 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Nellie636
haha not talkin **** bro, as long as its not mexican brick weed and doesnt give that nasty headache im all for it, but cant beat cali chronic. now can we all please take a min for a small chronic break
whoz gona be the first to come up wit a way of shippin greens in Email :YEAH
Old 05-25-2008, 06:06 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xXxNO LOVExXx
i love reading posts like this and then comparing join dates of the people arguing... lol
oh yeah,my bad,you have to waste youre life posting here and be a long time member to be respected i guess, what a ******* joke i think this site is definately full of haters,shittalkers,e-stunters and the only benificial aspect is maybe the classifieds but hey that is just my meaningless opinion(since my join date and posts arent substantial enough to count)
Old 05-25-2008, 06:11 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by crashburn421
oh yeah,my bad,you have to waste youre life posting here and be a long time member to be respected i guess, what a ******* joke i think this site is definately full of haters,shittalkers,e-stunters and the only benificial aspect is maybe the classifieds but hey that is just my meaningless opinion(since my join date and posts arent substantial enough to count)
e-stunter? i practice for 3 or 4 hours a day, 7 days a week, rain or shine! and if you call out a respected member of any forum, you are gonna get **** back. im talkin about scott, not me btw. im far from respected

honestly though, unless its good info or dates for a show, or commenting on a video, everything else on this site is pretty much **** talking for the sake of humor. just relax
Old 05-25-2008, 06:14 PM
rock stock

dont forget, your posting in a thread about using illegal narcotics before doing things on a motorcycle that is basically also considered illegal for the most part
Old 05-25-2008, 06:35 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by xXxNO LOVExXx
e-stunter? i practice for 3 or 4 hours a day, 7 days a week, rain or shine! and if you call out a respected member of any forum, you are gonna get **** back. im talkin about scott, not me btw. im far from respected

honestly though, unless its good info or dates for a show, or commenting on a video, everything else on this site is pretty much **** talking for the sake of humor. just relax
"calling out a recpected member" wow i havent checked out this site for a while but here i am and here is more meaningless e-arguing between supposed stunters that should share a common bond and as far as join dates and post counts, who gives a ****,
my opinion is the higher the post count, the less practice time you are getting,so chew that over while i disgustedly exit this post and site
Old 05-25-2008, 06:46 PM

Nellie636 is a decent person

eww i like doing illegal stuff...
Old 05-25-2008, 07:20 PM
rock stock

Originally Posted by loogie
"calling out a recpected member" wow i havent checked out this site for a while but here i am and here is more meaningless e-arguing between supposed stunters that should share a common bond and as far as join dates and post counts, who gives a ****,
my opinion is the higher the post count, the less practice time you are getting,so chew that over while i disgustedly exit this post and site
did you not read the second half of my post? you know, the part about almost everything bieng purely for comedy
Old 05-25-2008, 08:36 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

well i went to the spot today with my shiny new 12 bar. finally scraped it after about 20 minutes but kinda fell off after a few seconds of scrape time and could not get my foot on the brake. gotta learn to get on the brake faster i guess. I tried to jump back on but could not and reved it up when i grabbed the bars but thankfully i had a hold of the clutch and didnt drop it too hard. oh and the fact that i had just smoked one makes me wonder if it is hurting me. u cant be afraid to let it go way past the comfort zone and u gotta concentrate on so much. This was only my second time at the spot on a stuntbike ever. it is very intimidating. it is so much harder than it looks. did everybody else feel this way when they started stunting
Old 05-25-2008, 09:07 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by crashburn421
You said it, now do us all a favor and put an end to your meaningless life before you kill someone on your faggy yamaha warrior doing foot in bar pow pow's in residential streets.
Old 05-25-2008, 09:47 PM

636squid is a decent person

[QUOTE]["calling out a recpected member" wow i havent checked out this site for a while but here i am and here is more meaningless e-arguing between supposed stunters that should share a common bond and as far as join dates and post counts, who gives a ****,
my opinion is the higher the post count, the less practice time you are getting,so chew that over while i disgustedly exit this post and site/QUOTE]
Yeah I'm new here but have been checking this site for a few years now. It's pretty much the more you post the cooler you are. But seriously if have that much time on your hands are even riding. I thought stunting was about how well you can ride not how well you can post stupid **** on the internet. Oh and by the way riding when your stoned sucks. (Ten year pot head from FLA, good *** pot)
Old 05-25-2008, 09:48 PM

[quote=636squid;3310425][quote]["calling out a recpected member" wow i havent checked out this site for a while but here i am and here is more meaningless e-arguing between supposed stunters that should share a common bond and as far as join dates and post counts, who gives a ****,
my opinion is the higher the post count, the less practice time you are getting,so chew that over while i disgustedly exit this post and site/QUOTE]
Yeah I'm new here but have been checking this site for a few years now. It's pretty much the more you post the cooler you are. But seriously if have that much time on your hands are even riding. I thought stunting was about how well you can ride not how well you can post stupid **** on the internet. Oh and by the way riding when your stoned sucks. (Ten year pot head from FLA, good *** pot)
Old 05-25-2008, 09:49 PM

Old 05-25-2008, 09:54 PM
rock stock

you cant ride all day every day man! alot of people or online while they are at work. there are alot of reasons people arent riding. the join date thing, the way i meant it, is because someone thats been on here for a couple months starts talking **** to someone thats been around for years. and yea, i think it ******* funny! so i ******* posted it
Old 05-25-2008, 09:57 PM

That's true I'm not riding right now, Sun at 10:00 at night. It still doesn't matter your register date or anything like that. Oh yeah smokin and riding sucks, keeping to the origianl posts.
Old 05-25-2008, 10:00 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by 636squid
Been on sl for 4 years times 365 days a year = 1460 My post count is like 2500 so thats not even 2 posts a day which would take 5 minutes out of a 24hr day leaving 23 hours and 55 minutes in the day to stunt.
Old 05-25-2008, 10:13 PM
rock stock

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
Been on sl for 4 years times 365 days a year = 1460 My post count is like 2500 so thats not even 2 posts a day which would take 5 minutes out of a 24hr day leaving 23 hours and 55 minutes in the day to stunt.

+1
Old 05-25-2008, 10:46 PM

FreezeSBFreaks is a decent person

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul

+ motha ****** 2

Quick Reply: Smoke Bud And Stunt!