Smoke Bud And Stunt!

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2008, 07:09 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Smoke Bud And Stunt!

Originally Posted by DURTY
care to elaborate??? thats 1 of the reasons i quit.....so ummmm how do u use paranoia to ur benefit??
if your high, and your scared, you aren't gonna do stupid **** and go to jail for it

its not really so much paranoya, as thinking **** through a little more because your stoned, and don't want to talk to the police.

I know for me.. Alcohol = getting wild, getting stupid...
Pot = laying back, staying inside, not wanting to draw any attention from the police
Old 05-24-2008, 08:41 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

smoking the ganja before stunting is doable but it has negative affects on youre balance for sure. if it makes you better you think,keep doing it,**** what other people on sl have to say,this site is full of idiots and e-stunters.personally i do it but have thought about not doing it and seeing what happens but not yet because it just feels like i am more relaxed and honestly i cant quit and dont want to quit!!!!!!:YEAH
Old 05-24-2008, 09:41 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by crashburn421
**** what other people on sl have to say,this site is full of idiots and e-stunters.
Says the person doing a gay foot in bar wheelie on a cruizer in an orange wife beater on a residentual street ?
Old 05-24-2008, 11:19 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

how much do you guys spend on weed per week average? i know its the pot calling the kettle black cause i smoke cigarettes, but im just curious since its been so long since i bought ****.

hell im thinkin of quitting smoking so i can afford gas... lol
Old 05-24-2008, 11:30 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
Says the person doing a gay foot in bar wheelie on a cruizer in an orange wife beater on a residentual street ?
yes that is a yamaha warrior and twenty bucks says you cant wheelie good enough to replicate that skill and yes that is a residential street not a residentual street and yes i kill the public streets as well as private property and yes this site IS full of idiots and e-stunters and yes i wear an orange wife beater whenever i stunt and yes you are a perfect example of somebody completely getting off topic and wasting time you could have applied to hone your skills good enough to stunt something besides a sport bike oh yeah i also stunt an 05 gixxer am i cool now? i will change my avatar for you right away
Old 05-25-2008, 01:01 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

yes that is a yamaha warrior and twenty bucks says you cant wheelie good enough to replicate that skill and yes that is a residential street not a residentual street and yes i kill the public streets as well as private property and yes this site IS full of idiots and e-stunters and yes i wear an orange wife beater whenever i stunt and yes you are a perfect example of somebody completely getting off topic and wasting time you could have applied to hone your skills good enough to stunt something besides a sport bike oh yeah i also stunt an 05 gixxer am i cool now? i will change my avatar for you right away
first of all the GRAMATIKAL insult is actually gayer then ur orange beater and second of all, scott is a str8 G and would wheelie ur cruiser wayyyyyyy better then u in the first 3 minutes..........ask somebody!!!
Old 05-25-2008, 01:44 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by DURTY
first of all the GRAMATIKAL insult is actually gayer then ur orange beater and second of all, scott is a str8 G and would wheelie ur cruiser wayyyyyyy better then u in the first 3 minutes..........ask somebody!!!
dude you are joking right? slang words such as "str8 g" and "gangsta" and even nicknames such as "durty" are far more gay and sooooo ghetto it makes me want to do a rev limiter burn out on anybody that would associate in the slightest with such lowlife, ghetto turkey, mumbo jumbo ebonic speaking hoodrats so go punch your possibly dread lock wearing self in the face and stop trying to sound like you are actually a "somebody" in the world of core stunt riding. and as far as asking "somebody" about how someone can possibly outstunt me on my own cruiser, no thank you, i have better things to do like pimp your mom out
Old 05-25-2008, 02:09 AM
rock stock

Old 05-25-2008, 02:39 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

oooohhhh he said your mom...lol
Old 05-25-2008, 02:45 AM
rock stock

Originally Posted by old man roger
meet me at the flagpole at 3pm!
Old 05-25-2008, 12:08 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

dude you are joking right? slang words such as "str8 g" and "gangsta" and even nicknames such as "durty" are far more gay and sooooo ghetto it makes me want to do a rev limiter burn out on anybody that would associate in the slightest with such lowlife, ghetto turkey, mumbo jumbo ebonic speaking hoodrats so go punch your possibly dread lock wearing self in the face and stop trying to sound like you are actually a "somebody" in the world of core stunt riding. and as far as asking "somebody" about how someone can possibly outstunt me on my own cruiser, no thank you, i have better things to do like pimp your mom out

I have wheelied goldwings and Bmw k1200's, Bikes that are worth more then your life. Not only is it possible for me to out stunt you on your own bike, its PROBABLE, i've done it before on many other bikes with people that were alot better then you. But lets see your shitty pow pow wheelies on your gsxr.
Old 05-25-2008, 12:15 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
Durty dont like the mom jokes. Its on like butter popcorn yo. Pass that.
Old 05-25-2008, 01:05 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

ghetto this ebonics that, and u end it with "pimp ur mom out" wat a wigger u are!!

dont be mad that ur mother is such a ***** u dont even have the slightest clue who ur father is..........
Old 05-25-2008, 01:17 PM
rock stock

i love reading posts like this and then comparing join dates of the people arguing... lol
Old 05-25-2008, 01:18 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Take that lol.
Old 05-25-2008, 01:21 PM
rock stock

i ride a couple different peoples bikes cause im in between bikes... that doesnt mean that they have more skill than i do because its their bike. bieng a good rider includes getting on anything and killing it IMO

Last edited by xXxNO LOVExXx; 05-25-2008 at 01:29 PM.
Old 05-25-2008, 01:23 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

I dident know that ppl rocked wheelies witout blazin first...

wish i coulda posted that picture full size (wat we burn errrday).. looks like CRACK sprinkled on it lol
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	chronic1.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	209880   Click image for larger version

Name:	S7300246.JPG
Views:	37
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	209882  

Last edited by Nick1000; 05-25-2008 at 01:28 PM.
Old 05-25-2008, 01:47 PM

Nellie636 is a decent person

get that weak *** bud outa here! j/p. come smoke some cali green outa the hurricane! u wont being too much stuntin after, **** puts u on ur ***. if i smoke outa my hurricane i aint movin from my chair for a while. i only smoke bud if im goin up twistys helps me concentrate, cant smoke and stunt i get too lazy after a while and it usually results in my bike being towed home broken:YEAH
Old 05-25-2008, 02:21 PM

FreezeSBFreaks is a decent person

Ya bro that dank looks like some heat, but out here in Cali that's some **** I can get from a middle school kid after school.

I always smoked bud, but I can't function normally on the street and riding when I'm high.
I started riding the lots and alot of the people that were teachin me were getting zooted throughout the session. Getting stoned and riding the lots is simply too much fun, and I can function pretty normal doing slow speed stuff.
Old 05-25-2008, 02:22 PM

FreezeSBFreaks is a decent person

actually I just looked at that second picture again..and ya that is some dummy *** fire doh! ...lol jk.

Quick Reply: Smoke Bud And Stunt!