Smoke Bud And Stunt!

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 06:18 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Smoke Bud And Stunt!

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
Is that a hydro setup? that **** is too much work. Straight organic baby! just cause I'm lazy
Ha ha, if you only knew. Hydro is ten times easier than dirt once you know what you're doing!
Old 12-14-2007, 06:18 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
See, thing is........it's legal as far as the state is concerned, but as far as the Feds are concerned, a grower might as well be a crack dealer. It's legal here too, but I know many people who have been busted by the Feds, and they don't play nice. As far as the federal govn't is concerned, there is no such thing as medical use of marijuana. So.......the word "legal" only goes so far in this situation. We are making forward progress on legalizing the herb, but untill the feds recognize it for medical use, we're still rebels......lol........damn, can't wait to go home and burn one!
I'm waiting on a guy to come through right now. I called my reg. dude today and he said he quit selling

Its Fri. damnit!
Old 12-14-2007, 06:19 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Ha ha, if you only knew. Hydro is ten times easier than dirt once you know what you're doing!
seems like too many chemicals and I heard its tricky keeping the ph levels right
Old 12-14-2007, 06:23 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

I'm waiting on a guy to come through right now. I called my reg. dude today and he said he quit selling

Its Fri. damnit!
I hate quiters!!!....lol...
Old 12-14-2007, 06:33 PM

seems like too many chemicals and I heard its tricky keeping the ph levels right
You can grow hydro organically, Botanicare makes a product line called Pure Blend Pro that's purely organic. Works great, actually. Digital PH meters make things pretty simple in the PH dept. You just add PH up or down depending on which way you need to go. The PH up and PH down are chemical, so you end up having to add a little bit of chemical no matter what in hydro, but you can do it organically for the most part.
Old 12-14-2007, 06:42 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

You can grow hydro organically, Botanicare makes a product line called Pure Blend Pro that's purely organic. Works great, actually. Digital PH meters make things pretty simple in the PH dept. You just add PH up or down depending on which way you need to go. The PH up and PH down are chemical, so you end up having to add a little bit of chemical no matter what in hydro, but you can do it organically for the most part.
I may try that the next go round. Jusr got some more smoke & I am smoking a bowl right now, hold on................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......exhale! I'm feeling better already
Old 12-14-2007, 08:12 PM

CHADf is an unknown quantity at this point

I may try that the next go round. Jusr got some more smoke & I am smoking a bowl right now, hold on................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......exhale! I'm feeling better already

you need to come up here and ride/*cough(smoke):YEAH
Old 12-14-2007, 08:25 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by CHADf
you need to come up here and ride/*cough(smoke):YEAH
I know, I have to get a truck. Want to come ride/*cough (smoke) with you guys:YEAH
Old 12-14-2007, 09:35 PM

zackstunt420 is a decent person

burnin n then snomobilin in the dark is soooooooo fun, i love it cause i figure...well if i fall i wont get hurt,itll be like landin on a matress...at 90
Old 12-14-2007, 09:41 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

I like burning one @ the lot...then jamming the i-pod during a session. Probably the best thing you can do on earth..........highly recommended
Old 12-14-2007, 10:13 PM

Schooler is a decent person

all of you wiht ur gossip over the net..ur all fuc king retarded
Old 12-14-2007, 11:01 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by Schooler
all of you wiht ur gossip over the net..ur all fuc king retarded

Old 12-15-2007, 03:41 AM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

You are a ballsy man, bro. Lookin good.
why? im legal
Is that a hydro setup? that **** is too much work. Straight organic baby! just cause I'm lazy
it is hydro but its also an all organic nutrient setup
See, thing is........it's legal as far as the state is concerned, but as far as the Feds are concerned, a grower might as well be a crack dealer. It's legal here too, but I know many people who have been busted by the Feds, and they don't play nice. As far as the federal govn't is concerned, there is no such thing as medical use of marijuana. So.......the word "legal" only goes so far in this situation. We are making forward progress on legalizing the herb, but untill the feds recognize it for medical use, we're still rebels......lol........damn, can't wait to go home and burn one!

while TECHNICALLY your right, i've NEVER heard of the feds going over the states head to pursue charges on someone thats legal unless they are growing a retarded amount. Denver is by far the most laid back when it comes to bud laws.
Old 12-15-2007, 03:45 AM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

+1 you dont have to worry about mites and ****

checking the PH is easy, takes 10 seconds, and i have to say that 3 of those chemicals are in my house right now

You cant forget about the PPM, if thats off then your plants wont get nearly the nutrients they need, we got a real nice digital tds meter thats made 100% difference
Old 12-15-2007, 04:14 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Sean24
+1 you dont have to worry about mites and ****

checking the PH is easy, takes 10 seconds, and i have to say that 3 of those chemicals are in my house right now

You cant forget about the PPM, if thats off then your plants wont get nearly the nutrients they need, we got a real nice digital tds meter thats made 100% difference
im gonna laugh my *** of when you get busted , you think youre ******* untouchable because you have a cannabis card
Old 12-15-2007, 04:25 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

that there is a funny *** pic my man!!!
Old 12-15-2007, 04:30 AM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

funny *** **** man, fed is commin down so hard fool....every cannabis club that has been legit even top dogs have closed down been raided and is being highly pursued by fed attorneys right now...said somebody said someone....

but i can tell u wut, id be careful as **** no matter wut....special in cali nor socal slo sb....all shuttin down
Old 12-15-2007, 04:35 AM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

You are a ballsy man, bro. Lookin good.
Originally Posted by stock05
im gonna laugh my *** of when you get busted , you think youre ******* untouchable because you have a cannabis card
all the cali dudes know wuttup....watch ur back
Old 12-15-2007, 04:39 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by f4ibry
funny *** **** man, fed is commin down so hard fool....every cannabis club that has been legit even top dogs have closed down been raided and is being highly pursued by fed attorneys right now...said somebody said someone....

but i can tell u wut, id be careful as **** no matter wut....special in cali nor socal slo sb....all shuttin down
i guess he failed to read the paperwork that they give you with your card that states very repeatitively, "although it is legal, be as discrete as possible..."
Old 12-15-2007, 11:10 AM

steelhead1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by zackstunt420
burnin n then snomobilin in the dark is soooooooo fun, i love it cause i figure...well if i fall i wont get hurt,itll be like landin on a matress...at 90

and now we see the outcome. sad.

Quick Reply: Smoke Bud And Stunt!