Smoke Bud And Stunt!

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 08:11 PM

ecthemc is a decent person
Re: Smoke Bud And Stunt!

Well iv ridden for years..

and iv smoked for years

I live in a state "alaska" where its legal to grow up to 3 oz's in your own house..

Iv ridden stoned.. for years as well

Do i stunt stoned? Rarely. BUT..

I got kind of a joke here

Theres 2 guys

One dude has no shirt.. The Other guy has full leathers..

The guy with full leathers is smoking a blunt.. the guy with no shirt says.. hey man.. lets fire up our rockets and go for a land speed record..
The other guy says. Sure.. let me finnish this blunt.

Whos the squid?? If you say the guy that smokes.. plz crawl back in your moms ***** and die..

**** I gotta edit this to clarify..

I fully support getting stoned and parking lot stunt..
I also fully support smoking after you loop!

As for people calling eachother squids for stunting and smoking.. thats a little immature and incorrect I would say..

Last edited by ecthemc; 08-03-2007 at 08:14 PM.
Old 08-03-2007, 09:50 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by matt360
Hey listen **** YOU pm me bud I'll have no problem going to were you live to put a bullet through your ******* head. You piece of ****. Keep riding your 50 where you get no credit you ***.
Excuse me, I'm going to go big with this one. Please **** off preemptively if you don't like it when I write a long post.

Man I was halfway with you until right here. You might consider smoking a doobie here and there.

I'm such a complete spaz. I have found through experience that if I smoke a little, enough to slow me down, I'm more accurate with everything and less erratic in every way. And you should see how fast I am. when I'm distracted or hyper (which I can't control) I am clumsier than an excited big dog with a long tail. Too much pot and I'm slow to react, thinking is cloudy... As with everything in life there's a sweet spot, where it's just right.

*happy sigh*

And a time and a place for everything. This old cliche is so dead on. The problem with me and a lot of people I choose to hang with is we go too far with stuff by our nature, and can easily talk ourselves into doing what we like constantly instead of when it's appropriate. It's easy enough to fix, just know you do it and don't do it anymore. Or learn to live with the consequences of the extreme behavior.

Take shooting someone in the head for talking **** for instance.

Kick them in the face? Maybe. Depending on what they said. I don't injure people physically for insulting me.

Unless I'm fighting on a card that has a big big purse, collecting a debt, or defending myself and family from physical danger,...I see no point to fighting.

If you swing on me I'll defend myself surprisingly well, but I'm not looking for it. For one thing, it's ******* work! I don't work on principal, I work for money. If I have to fight someone, when they go down, I'll be taking their wallet.

If you want to get shot, you have to come to me, and try something really ******* stupid. But I'll give it to you if that's what you come for.

Last edited by excessa; 08-03-2007 at 10:06 PM.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:32 PM

matt360 is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^ If you want to have a good time stop on down. I'll even buy the bullet. You just better man up. That's all I have to say about that.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:37 PM

Secondly I don't need a gun to hurt someone. For one my hands are supposed to be license. I only have 16 years of TKD and nujitsu. But that doesn't matter I guess. Right?
Old 08-03-2007, 10:44 PM

Schooler is a decent person

the BEST OF THE BEST SMOKE>.im not going to name anmes..but there are atleat5 xdl riders that blazee a shitload all day...prob another handful of other really good riderrs also..why...its a plant that was put on this earth to calm and relax ur body if your mind can handle the affects of the drug...or its just nto form some people..just my two centz
Old 08-03-2007, 10:53 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah if your talking about my ex good for you. Yeah eight years thats pretty quick to get bored . So what about you, what have you accomplished at life so far? You have a house? Kids? A wife? A career? You do anything besides sit here and talk ****? I was about to get all those accomplishments and you bash me? Your what 25 im 23 and I've prob been though more **** then you in life know more about life then you so just do me a favor. Go out on your bike, instead of **** talking. Later.
ah lets see, I spent six years in the marine corps, did two tours in Iraq, got my associates degree in criminal justice, own my own 3 bedroom 1500 sq foot home, I'm currently in paramedic school(i was going to go to nursing school but decided not to) I have a girlfriend and a steady job while im in school that I make about 2k a month which isnt bad while im in school and yes i smoke pot and grow pot but guess what? I grow my pot LEGALLY! my girlfriends best friend has a medicinal marijuana license and in the state of colorado if you have a MM license you can either go to one of the authorized places to fill your perscription OR have someone as your "caretaker" and they can legally grow for you and we are certified on his license to grow for him to fill his perscriptions, so what im doing isnt even illegal. Any other questions son? when can i expect to see you in denver
Old 08-03-2007, 10:56 PM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point

Secondly I don't need a gun to hurt someone. For one my hands are supposed to be license. I only have 16 years of TKD and nujitsu. But that doesn't matter I guess. Right?

once again

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
Old 08-03-2007, 11:04 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

^^^ If you want to have a good time stop on down. I'll even buy the bullet. You just better man up. That's all I have to say about that.
It's kind of hard for me to man up, because I'm a chick. But here's what you win. You clearly have some reading comprehension and anger managment issues.

If you want to get shot, come to my house and try to break in, or come try to hurt my kids. That's the only way to get shot by me.

You might have better luck killing yourself if you talk **** like that to some of the other people here.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:05 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by excessa
It's kind of hard for me to man up, because I'm a chick. But here's what you win. You clearly have some reading comprehension and anger managment issues.

If you want to get shot, come to my house and try to break in, or come try to hurt my kids. That's the only way to get shot by me.

You might have better luck killing yourself if you talk **** like that to some of the other people here.
OWNED
Old 08-03-2007, 11:15 PM

First off I don't have a problem with anyone here. But if you talk **** to me I will talk back. Its my god given right!
Old 08-03-2007, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by Sean24
OWNED
Your a
Old 08-03-2007, 11:27 PM
I Love To Post!

I'm a sponge? I dont get it?! someone wanna clear this retards post up for me
Old 08-04-2007, 12:51 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

I'm not going to read all these pages about smoking and stunting. But heres my input. It fucked up my life. Why would you want to be able to focus on one thing while you ride. Because of that you could one day mess up injure yourself or others and that is just plain dumb. Even when I smoked I never would go out on my bike even down the road. Why cause I knew if I did somthing might happen and I would not have time to react. As for the people who do still smoke good for you, glad it calms you down. But last time I checked most people ride for the fun and enjoyment of being on a bike. So, next time you smoke one think about how you could be out practicing or riding instead of smoking. Bring on the flaming cause words don't go to far. That's just my about smoking and stunting.
-Matt

Why do you think people smoke weed? Because its FUN. So if my calculations are correct and stunting and smoking weed is fun then Smokin up then stunting must be twice the fun.
Old 08-04-2007, 01:29 AM

drama drama drama when will it end.
Old 08-04-2007, 01:55 AM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sean24
ah lets see, I spent six years in the marine corps, did two tours in Iraq, got my associates degree in criminal justice, own my own 3 bedroom 1500 sq foot home, I'm currently in paramedic school(i was going to go to nursing school but decided not to) I have a girlfriend and a steady job while im in school that I make about 2k a month which isnt bad while im in school and yes i smoke pot and grow pot but guess what? I grow my pot LEGALLY! my girlfriends best friend has a medicinal marijuana license and in the state of colorado if you have a MM license you can either go to one of the authorized places to fill your perscription OR have someone as your "caretaker" and they can legally grow for you and we are certified on his license to grow for him to fill his perscriptions, so what im doing isnt even illegal. Any other questions son? when can i expect to see you in denver
i do belive matt360 just got owned here
Old 08-04-2007, 01:58 AM

Ya i'll admit defeat here. Cleared things up though.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:00 AM

Can't fire back when I just lost everything though.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:49 AM

-FREESTYLE- is a decent person

this is pure intertainment hahahahahahahaha crotch are you reading this **** hahahahaah i thought that one battle you had was good

KEYBOARD GANGSTERS
Old 08-04-2007, 03:50 AM

-FREESTYLE- is a decent person

Originally Posted by letsride
Why do you think people smoke weed? Because its FUN. So if my calculations are correct and stunting and smoking weed is fun then Smokin up then stunting must be twice the fun.

+1
Old 08-04-2007, 04:15 AM

Peter Steele is a decent person

fk i hate drugs period

Quick Reply: Smoke Bud And Stunt!