stunt team or no team?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2007, 10:34 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person
Re: stunt team or no team?

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
who are the streetfighterz

so these are questions in my head before i make a decision to get back on another team.

at our meeting i can ask my q's, see ya soon hommie

ohhhhhhhh them i can dig it!!!!!!!!!!hahahaha
holla blox!not lots!
Old 02-22-2007, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Guru SF
i LOVE my team!!
if it wasnt for my team i probably would still be doing power whoolies somewhere

no but for real. we push each other so much. we make each other better every day!

we are not just a team! we are a family! awww so cute
SF holla!!!

thanx these are the kind of positives im lookin hear, so if i can ride with peeps better than me then i can progress...what happens when you and your team are all equal in skill
Old 02-22-2007, 10:41 PM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by J-Boogie
SF holla!!!

thanx these are the kind of positives im lookin hear, so if i can ride with peeps better than me then i can progress...what happens when you and your team are all equal in skill
i would say we are all close in skills. some are better at some things then others.

but im lucky im on a team with people who always are willing to try new **** and think outside of the box!!
Old 02-22-2007, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Guru SF
i would say we are all close in skills. some are better at some things then others.

but im lucky im on a team with people who always are willing to try new **** and think outside of the box!!
right right...cool
Old 02-22-2007, 10:48 PM

Dirty D is a decent person

go solo this summer and tell me how that gos.:YEAH
Old 02-22-2007, 10:58 PM

Snipes20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Had shows booked and the other two members of my "team" decided that they no longer wanted to do the show that they had already comitted to. then when I went out and got other boys to help me fill in the shows they wanted a piece of the cash cause they helped plan them

No more teams for me.....I ride with the most talented riders I can find so that I can become the best I can but I can only rely on myself from now on
Old 02-22-2007, 11:35 PM

kirk newcomer is a decent person

Teams = Bullshit!
You will loose friends, friends for years will get big egos and everyone will most likely just end up fighting. Keep it fun and ride for the reason you started.
Old 02-22-2007, 11:51 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think I could be in a team......1 cause I suck, but also I've heard too much about teams breaking up, team members leaving the team,...blah blah blah, noone seems to be on good terms once a team dissolves. And its hard to have a team where everyones goal for being in the team is the same. One guy might want to ride and have fun, but doesn't care about comps or shows, another guy is serious as hell about comps and chows, and a third guy is only in it for the comps to try and beat out other people. These three wouldn't get along and wouldn't make a great team!

I had the chance to be on 2 teams so far.....woulda been a good and a bad decision for me, when you join a team you get all the perks of being on a team.....if they're sponsored you're now sponsored.....at the same time, whatever the team's reputation is ...now your reputation matches, if the rest of the team wants to put a vid out, you gotta help put a vid out, and so on.

On top of that, if you got friends in another team, and one of your teammates gets into it with em...do you take a side, were you expected to take a side. I just don't see a win-win situation out of it.

Streetfighterz have survived with most of its core and the group has added and lost riders as needed....like you Guru, and Steve,...., you were added to the team, you make an impact, and kill it as a StreetFighter.

I'm sure the same goes for alot of other teams too.

For the team thing to work everyone needs to be on the same page, have similar goals, and most of all get along.

I personally like riding with EVERYONE and ignore the inter (between teams) and intra (within a team)-team drama of one team talking about how the other never rides, or never tries anything new, or questioning how legit a team is, or the non-riding activities a team/member has,.....I can ride and be friends with all of em, I can ride with people who have different riding styles and who are better than me, then pic how I want to ride versus the rest of the team depicting what my style is gonna be.
Old 02-23-2007, 12:08 AM

shockermatt is a jewel in the roughshockermatt is a jewel in the roughshockermatt is a jewel in the rough

dude...my car club is what it's all about. i'm from a small towm and we caught sooo much **** but n the end its all about brotherhood and makin each one better. our club would have never gotten to the level without us pushin each other..now we have two minitruckin covers with one more in the works...do your thing, if no one supports you then fugg em. you got better **** to do. as far as bike ridin, i would have never started stuntin ef not for friends... i was all about the twisties and **** till i rode with some of my boys and they were all doin doing wheelies and stoppies and **** and am like damn i should be able to do that.....now i can and i love it. i would never go back to the 110 mph power wheelies again...slow and steady is where its at!!
Old 02-23-2007, 01:07 AM

:YEAH
Originally Posted by kirk newcomer
Teams = Bullshit!
You will loose friends, friends for years will get big egos and everyone will most likely just end up fighting. Keep it fun and ride for the reason you started.
u said it:YEAH :YEAH
Old 02-23-2007, 01:07 AM

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
I don't think I could be in a team......1 cause I suck, but also I've heard too much about teams breaking up, team members leaving the team,...blah blah blah, noone seems to be on good terms once a team dissolves. And its hard to have a team where everyones goal for being in the team is the same. One guy might want to ride and have fun, but doesn't care about comps or shows, another guy is serious as hell about comps and chows, and a third guy is only in it for the comps to try and beat out other people. These three wouldn't get along and wouldn't make a great team!

I had the chance to be on 2 teams so far.....woulda been a good and a bad decision for me, when you join a team you get all the perks of being on a team.....if they're sponsored you're now sponsored.....at the same time, whatever the team's reputation is ...now your reputation matches, if the rest of the team wants to put a vid out, you gotta help put a vid out, and so on.

On top of that, if you got friends in another team, and one of your teammates gets into it with em...do you take a side, were you expected to take a side. I just don't see a win-win situation out of it.

Streetfighterz have survived with most of its core and the group has added and lost riders as needed....like you Guru, and Steve,...., you were added to the team, you make an impact, and kill it as a StreetFighter.

I'm sure the same goes for alot of other teams too.

For the team thing to work everyone needs to be on the same page, have similar goals, and most of all get along.

I personally like riding with EVERYONE and ignore the inter (between teams) and intra (within a team)-team drama of one team talking about how the other never rides, or never tries anything new, or questioning how legit a team is, or the non-riding activities a team/member has,.....I can ride and be friends with all of em, I can ride with people who have different riding styles and who are better than me, then pic how I want to ride versus the rest of the team depicting what my style is gonna be.
another excellent point...

i got sum personal thinking to do
Old 02-23-2007, 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by Dirty D
go solo this summer and tell me how that gos.:YEAH
it will be the same as it always has been me riding consistently then when you guys can get away from bitching gf's and so on you'll prolly make it out to ride...shows are fun but can be done team or no team to me i wanna travel and compete etc.

you cant even get outta ur own city dawg. let alone ride more than 2wice a week

my team mates must! have the same goals and ambitions as i do.

the only one with my goals as me is balma hollywood and maybe reef (guys in my state that actually ride)
Old 02-23-2007, 01:49 AM

kirk newcomer is a decent person

And its hard to have a team where everyones goal for being in the team is the same. One guy might want to ride and have fun, but doesn't care about comps or shows, another guy is serious as hell about comps and chows, and a third guy is only in it for the comps to try and beat out other people. These three wouldn't get along and wouldn't make a great team!

eazenut said it right here.
Old 02-25-2007, 09:47 PM

...End topic

........im dedicated to West Coast Connection!
thanx bullo for opening my eyes to a bucnh more trix....i have a new motivation....180 endoes hand dragging drifts no handed circs!!! oh my!

i gotta lot to learn...now we need sum one to come teach us Acros....
Old 02-26-2007, 10:48 AM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kirk newcomer
Teams = Bullshit!
wow why diden't you tell me that 4 years ago!!!!!!!!!
LOL
Old 02-26-2007, 12:21 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

It's definitely easier to promote a team than just a single rider, at least that's what I've seen in the past. Our team is slowly coming around b/c we represent ourselves as a team and not individuals... and if you are in this to make money a team would be a wise decision. But if you are in this just to have fun and ride, then go lone ranger. Enter comps, and win comps as an individual but if you want to make money and do shows I suggest riding with a team.
Old 02-26-2007, 10:06 PM

balma is an unknown quantity at this point

...End topic

........im dedicated to West Coast Connection!
thanx bullo for opening my eyes to a bucnh more trix....i have a new motivation....180 endoes hand dragging drifts no handed circs!!! oh my!

i gotta lot to learn...now we need sum one to come teach us Acros....

I second that notion! WESTCOAST CONNECTION is what im reppin :YEAH
and as far as anything else from this topic lets just start this out clean and do it right. " by the way boogie i got us another dope paint sponsor last night"
Old 02-26-2007, 10:59 PM

Reeff is an unknown quantity at this point

Like whaaaaaat Reeff up in this mafuka.I'm on one of the dopest team's but ride solo here in the NW while the rest of the crew's in so-cal.Like j-boogie said ya don't have ta be on a team ta do show's.I ride and do show's with alot of different peep's.Do what's best for you not anyone eles.Get up north so we can run it ya dig -Reeff- fwordindustries.com
Old 02-27-2007, 12:28 AM

it will be the same as it always has been me riding consistently then when you guys can get away from bitching gf's and so on you'll prolly make it out to ride...shows are fun but can be done team or no team to me i wanna travel and compete etc.

the only one with my goals as me is balma hollywood and maybe reef (guys in my state that actually ride)
what did you get by going out of state? hahahahahaah..... Nothing but you did loss $$$$ Good job J-? What ever
Old 02-27-2007, 12:36 AM

right on J! Keep on talking **** to the stunt show coordinator and see how many shows your in *** cracker. GO SOLO! No one likes you any more

Quick Reply: stunt team or no team?