F#$king Haters....

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2007, 04:46 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: F#$king Haters....

Originally Posted by teva
I just think it's so funny that they think that stunting is so easy, but they can't do it..... I have mad respect for anyone doing there thing on a bike. 1/4 mile, gp racing...whatever. I know that it's takes skill to be good at whatever style riding you choose to do, just tried of guys thinking that there 120mph hwy wheelie is just as hard as like a 3rd gear hc coaster....
+1, whatever kinda ridin u do isnt easy to master so people that hate on that **** are just prolly some depressed lil fat guys sittin behind a computer that hadnt had his lil dick touched since he paid that hooker in vegas to give it a lil jerky jerk on that company trip he was able to take five years ago cause the go-to guy didnt wanna go cause he was bangin the boss's wife in the ars and gettin a raise.

:YEAH

motha fackers wanna try and pull that back tire up doin 160, go on ahead wit out me. more props to ya homie cause that **** is crazy. i already had the bike on top of my and draggin my *** down the street and i aint tryin to have that happen goin over 100. **** THAT ****. I just cant believe those guys havin the ***** to say that grabin that much from brake goin that fast is no big deal when they all know that they wouldnt have the ***** to do it...even if they used somebody else's bike to mess up on.
Old 02-22-2007, 04:53 PM

stunt127 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by J Dollaz
I guess But Where Do u get that from what i wrote?

1+2= F.U.
bitch cuts me off and at 120
shes going 50 it would have been like hitting a parked car going at 70 mph.
Old 02-22-2007, 05:03 PM

J Dollaz is a decent person

oK yOUR rIGHT.
bUT SO wAS I .

I WOULD HAVE FLEW OVER THE CAR AND PROBLY GOT RAN THE FK OVER!
Old 02-23-2007, 03:37 AM

Creative_cbr can only hope to improve

f**king dunb *** haters if they think it no big deal grabing that much brake at 160 then let me know where they r doing it so i can get some video for youtube of them sliding down the highway oh wait they dont have the ballz to do it at 5 mph f**king ****
Old 02-24-2007, 08:52 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I guess But Where Do u get that from what i wrote?

1+2= F.U.
It did sort of read like "if a stunter leaves his bike travelling at 120mph and the ground is travelling zero miles an hour when his face arrives, how fast will he shear off all his skin?"

I've never been good at math but it sounds painful. And if you want hate, you gotta pay.
Old 02-24-2007, 09:27 AM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

for those trying to register on that board, the admin of the board probably has 'account activation by admin'. so if your screen name is 'stunter***' chances are you're not getting on cause it has to go through the admin first.
Old 02-24-2007, 09:41 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

yeah mine just went through. come on guys... dont let it die!
Old 02-24-2007, 10:54 PM
haters are your best fans

DaHammer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by teva
I just think it's so funny that they think that stunting is so easy, but they can't do it..... I have mad respect for anyone doing there thing on a bike. 1/4 mile, gp racing...whatever. I know that it's takes skill to be good at whatever style riding you choose to do, just tried of guys thinking that there 120mph hwy wheelie is just as hard as like a 3rd gear hc coaster....
+1 but i thought ur posting privileges were taken away when yall quit riding and retired. when yall gonna bring outkastz back. ftp for shuttin down mobile one

Last edited by DaHammer; 02-24-2007 at 10:56 PM.
Old 02-24-2007, 11:20 PM

6DoubleR is an unknown quantity at this point

haha mine went through too....stuntin600rr :YEAH
Old 02-24-2007, 11:43 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

yeah and you posted somethign that makes us look like immature retards
Old 02-25-2007, 02:33 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

ive gotten good responses from my post thus far
Old 02-25-2007, 03:44 AM

6DoubleR is an unknown quantity at this point

alright i hope i just fixed it...i had a little to drink earlier but im better now
Old 02-25-2007, 09:18 AM

ZANE is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't think they were too hard on stunters.....I've seen a lot worse things said, and it maybe true that some of the pro racers could pull a high speed stoppie off. Remember, you are not going for distance and therefore you don't need to get the tail very far off the ground.

I think in general most people know that stunting is way out of thier ability, but they must not admit it. Otherwise they would lose self esteem and the ability to get laid.

And finaly, I don't know why we would bombard that forum, 99% of those who hate on stunters are right here on SL. They can't hold a candle to the amount of BS hating that goes on here.

Old 02-26-2007, 10:32 AM

J Dollaz is a decent person

"Hate is a Sign of Sucsess, You Must Have Something
Do Something or Are Something Special to have others
Want to be You or Like YOu! "

Qute Myself
And Have Some