Thinking about going to Florida

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 10:44 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
Re: Thinking about going to Florida

stud your bike tires and come ride in wisconsin instead, the ice will be getting really thin in april LOL j/k
Old 02-20-2007, 11:37 AM

XtraMedium is an unknown quantity at this point

It's not Florida......But there are plenty of people and spots to ride in Little Rock if you are in the area
Old 02-20-2007, 12:28 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

you guys down to ride the streets?
Old 02-20-2007, 01:25 PM

LilJohn636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Kelm..........you Can Stop Through Here On Your Way And Well Show You How real Squids Kill The Streets.......
Old 02-20-2007, 03:10 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

xxx_ruik_xxx is a decent person

I Hope You Do Come Here! I Will Find You!!! Ohh We Gonna Have Some ******* Fun.....
Old 02-20-2007, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Kelm
Defiantly.... even though they were zoom zoom I loved doing wheelies up on the on ramps. Now that I'm working on rear brake though I'm down for doing them on the streets..... but not the highways after what happened to my buddy sorry.
yea, we stay off the highways for the most part anyways, wheelies at 80mph on a geared 600 arent my idea of a good time
you guys are welcome to come down to miami to stay with me for a weekend, only thing is, i dont have a garage for bikes, so you will have to leave them outside... and all the og's down here only ride on the streets (except roger- he only rides lots).
send me a pm.
Old 02-20-2007, 03:18 PM

karrot-x is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xxx_ruik_xxx
I Hope You Do Come Here! I Will Find You!!! Ohh We Gonna Have Some ******* Fun.....
That sounds like rape.

that'll help...
Old 02-20-2007, 03:34 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by aw0n0
yea, we stay off the highways for the most part anyways, wheelies at 80mph on a geared 600 arent my idea of a good time
you guys are welcome to come down to miami to stay with me for a weekend, only thing is, i dont have a garage for bikes, so you will have to leave them outside... and all the og's down here only ride on the streets (except roger- he only rides lots).
send me a pm.
so i geuss tony phil ash rob and all the other guys that ride in lots are not who your talking about because they don't only ride the streets
Old 02-20-2007, 03:38 PM

LilJohn636 is an unknown quantity at this point

whoa whoa.....you are tellin me you guys dont even ride on the streets??? I dont mean sttunt the streets i mean just riding??
Old 02-20-2007, 03:54 PM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by LilJohn636
whoa whoa.....you are tellin me you guys dont even ride on the streets??? I dont mean sttunt the streets i mean just riding??
they dont even drive cars on the streets. they fly the copter over to the spot with the bikes strapped on!!
Old 02-20-2007, 04:27 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by Guru SF
they dont even drive cars on the streets. they fly the copter over to the spot with the bikes strapped on!!
ferkin baller status!
Old 02-20-2007, 04:37 PM

STICKYstunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kelm

I wish I could ride with the O-town crew but yeah, they pretty much hate me.
I bet if you promised to do a kelm-stand and a kelm-spreader, they would let you ride.
Old 02-20-2007, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
so i geuss tony phil ash rob and all the other guys that ride in lots are not who your talking about because they don't only ride the streets
my bad, didnt mean it like that. MOST of the ogs here MOSTLY ride streets these days. i myself suck at riding and am a squid, i ride wherever i can.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:01 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by aw0n0
my bad, didnt mean it like that. MOST of the ogs here MOSTLY ride streets these days. i myself suck at riding and am a squid, i ride wherever i can.
didn't mean to call you a squid the other day chad, im sorry for that but what ever you said in that post the other day just pissed me off ,i don't even remember what it was now but i know it pissed me off
Old 02-20-2007, 06:08 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

if you go to south florida let me know cause i am coming down to witness this

Quick Reply: Thinking about going to Florida