EBAY phone number

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2007, 04:08 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
EBAY phone number

does anybody have an actual phone number to be able to contact these bastards????? they suspended my account for NO apparent reason and i'm pretty fed up with trying to talk to these retards via email
Old 02-18-2007, 04:59 PM

jcrojas is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: EBAY phone number

Good luck with that...same thing happened to me and I never got it sorted out. They don't listen to reason and need no proof of wrongdoing to suspend you indefinitely.
Old 02-18-2007, 05:12 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

theres no number,they said that they think live chat is the best way for them to deal with people..
Old 02-18-2007, 05:14 PM

you should of gat a email why you gat suspended..and its probly going to last 7 days then u will have to send ebay trust a email..
Old 02-18-2007, 05:16 PM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
theres no number,they said that they think live chat is the best way for them to deal with people..
or most cost efficient and beneficial to ebay.
Old 02-18-2007, 05:21 PM

DirtyToes is a decent person

if you have a paypal account linked to ur ebay account, expect that to get suspended to in a few days.

i have 500+ feedback on ebay and they pulled the same **** on me. closed both my accounts.
Old 02-18-2007, 05:27 PM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

wow. i didnt know this was such a common problem.
Old 02-18-2007, 07:47 PM

i have 52 feedbacks, ALL POSITIVE, 100 percent.....and they just suspended my account, i have no clue as to why......i had 2 accounts previous to this with feedback in the lower 90 percent positive range, but both accounts were 150+ and 250+ feedbacks, after you reach 100 feedbacks it's pretty damn hard to please every *** hat that buys from you.....and i didn't even get this ******* email that they claimed to have sent me stating why they suspended my account!!!!
Old 02-18-2007, 08:17 PM

it's bullshit, considering i have spent over 1k in listing fees for the past couple months, i have always ran at least 2 pages of auctions for the past 2 months....but where else can you make money like you can on ebay?!
Old 02-18-2007, 08:32 PM

theres youbid.com
Old 02-18-2007, 08:34 PM

JasonS1 is an unknown quantity at this point

As was said above, Ebay doesn't list a phone number ANYWHERE on their site. However, I've driven past their corporate headquarters in Salt Lake City,UT, and according to 411 information, their number is (800) 322-9266.

Good luck.

- Jason
Old 02-18-2007, 09:15 PM

Angrish is an unknown quantity at this point

No one does anything wrong on that site ...except lie ..you might have been busted doing something you shouldn't ...friends or same ppl that bid on several of your items but never buy! The watch closely for that mostly on ppl who sell a lot! sorry I haven't sold much few cars and bikes never any trouble 2 years Knock on wood. I had friends in other states bid it up too !!!!!Sounds like they just tought you were doing something wrong ...they reserve the right to shut you down at anytime...small print when you register.
Old 02-18-2007, 11:11 PM

i tried calling that number and no luck, disconnected.....guess i just have to "lose" my debit card again and get a new number....what a royal pain the ***!!
Old 02-18-2007, 11:24 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Use this link and explain to them exactly what the probem is. They usually take care of it within a few days;

http://cgi1.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...xpirationDate=
Old 02-19-2007, 10:58 AM

thanks nags, i sent a message....we'll see if that department is quicker than the other help topics.......i appreciate it!
Old 02-19-2007, 11:11 AM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Your account can get suspended if any of your payment terms expire. A friend of mine has his account suspended b/c his credit card on file expired, so they suspended it until he updated that information. Don't know how current or up to date everything is, also if you moved lately ALL of your billing info must match up correctly or they will suspend your account that way too.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:12 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

thewibb is an unknown quantity at this point

I definitely wouldn't give up yet bro. I had the same thing happen to one of mine because of a mix up with the e-pay system. If you find the right path through their help system you can chat live with a rep and usually get it straigthened out fairly quick. Emails will take all day and sometimes never get things done. I'd try the live chat if you haven't already.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:21 AM

yeah, i looked into trying to find that live chat, but was unable to get anywhere with it, just didn't have the patience.....my billing was fucked up though, i payed that in full yesterday, it was up to like 450 bucks, but my last payment went through in jan. so i don't know why it wasn't paying automatically
Old 02-19-2007, 11:31 AM

jcrojas is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's what happened to me... A friend of mine was selling some stuff that I didn't even realize he had. Well, I bid on it (I bid on 3 or 4 out of 100+ of his auctions). Since he had logged on to my computer in the past and I had logged onto his computer in the past, they thought we were the same person (logged IP addresses) and considered it shill bidding. Suspended both of our accounts. I tried to clear it up immediately, but he didn't, so neither of us got our accounts back. That was over a year and a half ago and I've been trying to get it sorted out ever since.

Quick Reply: EBAY phone number