EBAY phone number

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 01:17 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: EBAY phone number

Originally Posted by Ryan S
yeah, i looked into trying to find that live chat, but was unable to get anywhere with it, just didn't have the patience.....my billing was fucked up though, i payed that in full yesterday, it was up to like 450 bucks, but my last payment went through in jan. so i don't know why it wasn't paying automatically

Live chat is useful for some things but when it comes to a suspended account they are just going to direct you to the link I gave you
Old 02-19-2007, 11:48 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

yeah, thats exactly what they did nags......it's bullshit that you gotta wait 24-72 hours for them to respond....
Old 02-19-2007, 11:51 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ryan S
yeah, thats exactly what they did nags......it's bullshit that you gotta wait 24-72 hours for them to respond....

Yep, and you're lucky if they reply within that time frame. But they will eventually and they get **** did.