need help with Full throttle HB adapter for 636

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 07:47 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: need help with Full throttle HB adapter for 636

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
it's a new design from full throttle check out there site for the details.it eliminates the o-ring and threads it self in to the master
wow i don't think i would want that ....

ill check it out though that bill guy is like a genius when it comes to brakes
Old 02-19-2007, 07:59 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

hhmmm i wonder if he did it this way because it was better or so he only had to produce on style ?

i like the old style but i guess the new style is better for the honda style mc because the old style flexed on those but on the kawi with the c clip it was perfect
Old 02-19-2007, 08:01 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Emrock
yeah the new adapter is self threading

http://www.fullthrottleinc.net/frame.html

click on adapter kit and it shows pics of how it works
damn i didn't see your post i was trying to find his web site and didn't remember it was .net....
Old 02-19-2007, 08:51 PM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

Bill sent me an adapter and its awesome! Alot less lever travel. Since it seals with out the oring, there isnt the spongy feel in the Hb. Its very responsive. He designed it that way for that reason, not for ease of production. Thats not how he does things.
Old 02-19-2007, 08:55 PM
also known as OMR

makes sense.......
Old 02-19-2007, 10:04 PM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
makes sense.......
You should try one out. Youll be happy with it.
Old 02-19-2007, 10:06 PM
also known as OMR

well the one i have now works good ,and im to cheap to just upgrade .lol
Old 02-20-2007, 09:24 AM

Ringmaster72 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
thats the right one you just dont use the outer ring(tear drop cover) as long as you thread it in like it's supposed to be it will not leak.fyi yami,suzuki and honda use the same adapter kawi is the only one that is different
No, it will not work. The adapter fits in the hole, it is not tight enough to thread in. HAI is sending me a new one, should be here tomorrow.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:03 AM
also known as OMR

does the new one thread in or does it just use the oring and c clip ?
Old 02-20-2007, 01:45 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
does the new one thread in or does it just use the oring and c clip ?
I just put this on my 636.. You take of the snap ring, and the new piece is self taping. Then you put in the C clip.
Old 02-20-2007, 02:02 PM
also known as OMR

hmm cool thanks
Old 02-20-2007, 02:45 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person

E-Dub, Dan, and I tossed one of the FTI kits on that 05 636 in Zurich. Works like a champ and EASY as hell to do. For the money you can't beat the adapter.
Old 02-20-2007, 02:49 PM
also known as OMR

yea at first i didn't think the new design was a good idea but getting rid of the little bit of play by threading it in is genious in it's simplicity, the roll form design keeps it from creating any shavings.....