Chris Pfeiffer Is World Champion!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 10:48 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person
Re: Chris Pfeiffer Is World Champion!

That had to be the best contest put on to date. The judging was interesting, but I think it's fair to say the judging is the only thing they didn't think through 100%. I also think the podium was correct, even without well versed judges. As for the Josh and Alex, I think they should have done better score wise but they represented America well. Borne has such a unique style I could watch that man all day. Alex put on a well rounded killer run and nailed it, still scored just as he did when he put on his worst run, go figure. As for Dan, E-Dub, and I. Well, we rode a bike model we've never been on and our "practice time" was 4 ten minuet intervals in front of 2K people and all the riders I respect. Needless to say we did the best with what we had and I'm proud of E-Dub and Dan for doing well. MOKUS is the man and people on stuntlife don't know him. Matti and Johny DO are even better than I thought they were, god help the day they come here and trash us on our own soil . Bart Vader has more US style than anyone here I know. The Finland guys are champs, cool as hell and gifted riders, and Joni... damn that man has some serious control. I could go on and on but I'll just say the talent pool overseas is nasty. FIB or not they own the circle. If I'm lucky enough to get an invite next year and have my own bike I'm going to put a hurt on that contest!

THANKS Hedi and Matt for covering the event!!!!
And Dirty Durk Burgler for making me clean the hotel hall at 4am everyday, haha!
Old 02-20-2007, 11:00 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
That had to be the best contest put on to date. The judging was interesting, but I think it's fair to say the judging is the only thing they didn't think through 100%. I also think the podium was correct, even without well versed judges. As for the Josh and Alex, I think they should have done better score wise but they represented America well. Borne has such a unique style I could watch that man all day. Alex put on a well rounded killer run and nailed it, still scored just as he did when he put on his worst run, go figure. As for Dan, E-Dub, and I. Well, we rode a bike model we've never been on and our "practice time" was 4 ten minuet intervals in front of 2K people and all the riders I respect. Needless to say we did the best with what we had and I'm proud of E-Dub and Dan for doing well. MOKUS is the man and people on stuntlife don't know him. Matti and Johny DO are even better than I thought they were, god help the day they come here and trash us on our own soil . Bart Vader has more US style than anyone here I know. The Finland guys are champs, cool as hell and gifted riders, and Joni... damn that man has some serious control. I could go on and on but I'll just say the talent pool overseas is nasty. FIB or not they own the circle. If I'm lucky enough to get an invite next year and have my own bike I'm going to put a hurt on that contest!

And Dirty Durk Burgler for making me clean the hotel hall at 4am everyday, haha!

+100000000000

Oh yea, and stunting bunk beds when your completely wasted is fun as hell too. Watching dirty dirk try and jump to high chair was funny as fock.

Killer time with the entire US group. I wanna see clips of the switchback spreader and Matt getting chased by the dominatrix.

To all of stuntlife, don't let the points fool you. Apex, Edub and Dan killed it on the Kawi considering how it was running and how much practice time they had. Good riding fellas, the US was represented very well.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:37 PM

Insane J is an unknown quantity at this point

Its so nice to hear some european "unknown" riders finally get some respect !!
Old 02-20-2007, 12:55 PM

tonyraita is an unknown quantity at this point

I have to say,i was so happy meet you Usa guys there and i wish we can ride together again.I have sucking job there and i think it´s was last time for me.
Anyway, big hand every riders how´s rocking there.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:13 PM

Sami is an unknown quantity at this point

Found this pic...

Top5
Old 02-20-2007, 01:51 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by tonyraita
I have to say,i was so happy meet you Usa guys there and i wish we can ride together again.I have sucking job there and i think it´s was last time for me.
Anyway, big hand every riders how´s rocking there.

Yep, you were put into a tough spot for sure. Hopefully next year you'll be able to ride instead.

Good to meet you crazy guys from Finland. Maybe you, Miguh and Joni will be able to rock out with us here in the states very soon.

Keep in touch.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:56 PM

Schooler is a decent person

ive sene mokus ride a litlte bit if orgot in which vidoe but hess sickk as fucc k
Old 02-20-2007, 02:01 PM

you have to see that guy on his 600RR, let alone his vintage old bikes. Mokus and Shamil are by far, by in LARGE, the best show riders I've seen thus far. Mike you should have come you would have been in Euro heaven!
Old 02-20-2007, 02:02 PM

you have to see that guy on his 600RR, let alone his vintage old bikes. Mokus and Shamil are by far, by in LARGE, the best show riders I've seen thus far. Mike you should have come you would have been in Euro heaven!

Haha.....double donger wheelies. Mokus rocks!!!
Old 02-20-2007, 02:16 PM

hahaha this guy, ****** Mokus

Old 02-20-2007, 02:17 PM

haha LOOKS LIKE HEVAEN BRO.,..dmannn
Old 02-20-2007, 02:25 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

hahaha this guy, ****** Mokus

no moped??
Old 02-20-2007, 02:25 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

ah wtf nick
Old 02-20-2007, 02:40 PM

I don't know what to say, you just have to see it, I've never laughed so hard at someones run. That guy had me double over at least 3 times every time he was out. His no handed HC circles even made me laugh, drinking with him is even better, just at Borne about TANK VOU TANK VOU!!!
Old 02-20-2007, 02:51 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Champion Riders Inc. would like to sponsor shipping costs for next years US world stunt championship competitors. An account has been established this am for that purpose, we will cover all freight for five bikes both ways. When you know who is going, and decide amongst yourselves who is in charge, contact me and we'll transfer the account to a trust and set up oversight.

Congratulations again guys, I'm really excited to see your careers taking off. You deserve this, and I'm really impressed by what you have accomplished.

On a personal note, Nick and Teach this is in place of the trip to Spain, this seems more important, so I changed the budget.
Old 02-20-2007, 03:59 PM

I don't know what to say, you just have to see it, I've never laughed so hard at someones run. That guy had me double over at least 3 times every time he was out. His no handed HC circles even made me laugh, drinking with him is even better, just at Borne about TANK VOU TANK VOU!!!

"Would you like anathsa?"
Old 02-20-2007, 04:20 PM

da Liks is a decent person

Originally Posted by Insane J
CAN'T BELIEVE MY OWN EYES

You Americans are always hating (exceptions left aside) about the open helmets and foot in bar action...

I guess the camera guy wanted to clear that out of the way

Just joking around... I don't care about the helmet or anything
J, you got me rollin on the floor :YEAH see ya soon mate..
Old 02-20-2007, 04:29 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Borne, good extension.
Old 02-20-2007, 05:03 PM

XtremeRR is an unknown quantity at this point

and a little vid from CP´s run on saturday

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/871552

Ribeiro

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/871781

AC

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/871947

sorry for this bad quality
Old 02-20-2007, 05:19 PM

cp won wihtout doing ONe STOPPIE?

Quick Reply: Chris Pfeiffer Is World Champion!