Originally Posted by Insane J
+1
THANKS...
Old 02-19-2007, 12:43 PM

Lotus is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Chris Pfeiffer Is World Champion!

congrats to all
Old 02-19-2007, 01:34 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by old man roger
i agree but it seemed like people were hating on there fib tricks when most people couldn't do half what those guys do with there foot in the bar
+1 Man, I couldn't even imitate some of their tricks standing on the ground stone cold sober, I would promptly fall and hurt myself. They are freakishly talented. A lot of you guys are.
Old 02-19-2007, 01:43 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
only in hopes of being able to have the riders perform on you all night long
That was a good one. I'm well assured if I want a rider to show me how it works, there's one standing by.

When it actually becomes anyone elses business who I **** or want to ****, there'll be a press release. Go ahead and wait right there for it.

You guys spend so much time worrying about what kind of **** I might be wanting, I swear, it's hilarious. Maybe you should try getting some sex done right, and if you still don't like it, feel free to carry on hating on me for liking the **** and various other male body parts.

You and any girl you **** continue to have my sympathies in this regard. It's not like I'm horny all the time for no reason. Some people can actually put it down, and once you've started, it's addicting. It's like jenga...

Last edited by excessa; 02-19-2007 at 01:46 PM.
Old 02-19-2007, 02:43 PM

Insane J is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is a pic from my friend Bart (next to Apex)

And apex, if you read this, i'm his friend in Holland who he was talking about... I'm crying every night for the fact I wasn't there I would have loved to meat you guys

Last edited by Insane J; 02-19-2007 at 02:45 PM.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:00 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Angelo213
Whatever d ick,quit hatin' on someones' style who yours is inferior to.
how can one style be inferior to another....i hope to god darwin picks you off soon

and who are you to be shittin on me....do you even own a bike, or are you still trying to master the art of a pedal bicycle along with other hard things like tieing your shoes and such.

Last edited by Z-UNIT; 02-19-2007 at 03:03 PM.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:16 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

Well we just got back from the 8 hour flight from Switzerland. Im sitting here in the airport in NYC. That was a hell of a trip. The euros are animals. The competition and event was sick. It was indoor with a slab of new asphalt just for us. The competition judging was way different than the US. In the US we look for variety and in Europe they look for technicality. CP was a animal though. So were all the euros. Me, Apex, and Drastic Dan rode a 05 636 which was new for all of us. We got all of an hour of practice each and it was go time. Wish we could of practiced more on it but oh well. Thats the way it goes. Next time we will have our bikes out there for sure. The main thing was that we had fun. It was a hell of a experience for us and if anything we at least have bridged US/EURO stunt riding. It will only get better from here. ANd to all the haters. We were there, we were doing it. Keep on hating and we'll keep on pushing the sport in the right direction which is more than I can say for you.

E
Old 02-19-2007, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by E-DUB OM
Well we just got back from the 8 hour flight from Switzerland. Im sitting here in the airport in NYC. That was a hell of a trip. The euros are animals. The competition and event was sick. It was indoor with a slab of new asphalt just for us. The competition judging was way different than the US. In the US we look for variety and in Europe they look for technicality. CP was a animal though. So were all the euros. Me, Apex, and Drastic Dan rode a 05 636 which was new for all of us. We got all of an hour of practice each and it was go time. Wish we could of practiced more on it but oh well. Thats the way it goes. Next time we will have our bikes out there for sure. The main thing was that we had fun. It was a hell of a experience for us and if anything we at least have bridged US/EURO stunt riding. It will only get better from here. ANd to all the haters. We were there, we were doing it. Keep on hating and we'll keep on pushing the sport in the right direction which is more than I can say for you.

E
Great reply ! and congrats !

here is another pic Bart send me,

Whoever said euro's didn't have style were f*cking HATERS :YEAH
Old 02-19-2007, 03:29 PM

CAN'T BELIEVE MY OWN EYES

You Americans are always hating (exceptions left aside) about the open helmets and foot in bar action...

I guess the camera guy wanted to clear that out of the way

Just joking around... I don't care about the helmet or anything
Old 02-19-2007, 03:35 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Insane J
CAN'T BELIEVE MY OWN EYES

You Americans are always hating (exceptions left aside) about the open helmets and foot in bar action...

I guess the camera guy wanted to clear that out of the way

Just joking around... I don't care about the helmet or anything
Borne rocking the open face helmet for some bonus points from the Euro judges.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:37 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NINER
the trend will grow - i'd rock one just so i dont need to stop to take smoke breaks
Old 02-19-2007, 03:40 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
the trend will grow - i'd rock one just so i dont need to stop to take smoke breaks
Next people will be rocking the "King of Cali" style helmets.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	shoei.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	189129  
Old 02-19-2007, 03:41 PM

Next people will be rocking the "King of Cali" style helmets.
lol, Bart (as mentioned above) use to rock one of those
Old 02-19-2007, 03:42 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i don't care how they look i just like to protect my face...
Old 02-19-2007, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
i don't care how they look i just like to protect my face...
meh, faces are overrated.

For the Euro guys, I understand the frustration, it sucks being hated on for some bullshit reason. Or probabl even for areal reason. Not everyone is like that, obviously, but the jerks like to be remembered. Which is why I forget them immediately.

Everyone who rode in this competition is by rights a World Class Athlete. Literally. You guys have so much to be proud of, can't wait to see the article, pics and hear the stories.
Old 02-19-2007, 04:20 PM

Barth Vader is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to Christian Pfeiffer! He was surely a deserved winner !!!
Almost no mistakes, unlimited energy and he was ****** all over the place !
AC also is amazingly good with his drifting(best there was !) and his endo 180° jumps and off course his perfekt balance !
The Americans in my eyes deserved a higher ranking.
I thought Alex Flores was going to be in the top 3 with his big variation of new tricks( to us euro's at least !) Borne was also good, and Nick Apex, E-dub and Drastic Dan they had a huge handicap because they couldn't ride their own bikes. But they put on a great show !!!! Loved it !!!
I think the jury was not so very good chosen: only 2 stuntriders on 5 judges !
They didn't understand the American style.(except for the 2 stuntriders of course !)
But anyway made a lot of friends and had good stuntriding fun !!
The event was well organised too, everything was nicely arranged with great respect for the riders ! Congrats for the organizers !
Old 02-19-2007, 04:44 PM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

no doubt congrats to the american riders who ventured over seas and put it down ,for real mad props! and of course congrats to cp and ac 2 very talented riders . It definately gives me more to shoot or try for ,once I get my new piece.
Old 02-19-2007, 05:09 PM

M1guh is an unknown quantity at this point

It was mad fun to meet the other riders!!! Cool to see how high level ALL of the riders was at. Alot of different styles ispired me all weekend. Wish we could have free practise for days before the event. The best part is always riding and trying new tricks together. The event was good knowing that the first stunt comp for the organizers. I'm looking forward for next year to see how good the event will be when the downsides (for example the judging and the practisedays) are taken care of.

ps. FIB for life
Old 02-19-2007, 05:14 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by M1guh
It was mad fun to meet the other riders!!! Cool to see how high level ALL of the riders was at. Alot of different styles ispired me all weekend. Wish we could have free practise for days before the event. The best part is always riding and trying new tricks together. The event was good knowing that the first stunt comp for the organizers. I'm looking forward for next year to see how good the event will be when the downsides (for example the judging and the practisedays) are taken care of.

ps. FIB for life
:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 02-19-2007, 05:22 PM

FARMER BOYZ is a decent person

FREEKIN PIMP with white dickies also.....:YEAH
BORNE SUPER HERO AMERICAN/EURO

Quick Reply: Chris Pfeiffer Is World Champion!