Chris Pfeiffer Is World Champion!

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 04:33 AM

Insane J is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Chris Pfeiffer Is World Champion!

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
im also willing to bet there were no limiter coaster combos, let alone a boston strangler or a frog...

owh, and congrats to my friends Johnie Do and Bart !

and offcourse to everyone who did their thing out there, especially the Americans, who came down ! :YEAH
Old 02-19-2007, 05:15 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

im also willing to bet there were no limiter coaster combos, let alone a boston strangler or a frog...
It's not soo much about the tricks, more about the quality in which you perform them.
Old 02-19-2007, 05:32 AM

Jantje is a decent person

my congrats for Chris Pheiffer.. and all the riders that have been there to try
Old 02-19-2007, 06:14 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by GeRi_GSXR
yeah i will wait the feedbacks and comments and see how it went. But if you know how Borne, Narcis Roca, Johnie Do, Alex Flores.. ride, you will know Narcis is the worse of them. Not hating on him, theres nothing personal lol, its just that ive seen him so many times and i know he isnt better than all these riders i named

Narcis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlzFzZrN6Ks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smd1JLQUDu8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItJmX6oYt0s
Old 02-19-2007, 08:48 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by louisvillerider
like i said in the "top 10 stunt riders" thread.....
Cp, and AC are unbeatable
Ignorant statement.

Originally Posted by Sami
If someone makes cool video clips he should win in competition too? Video clips didnt really prove anything... In competition you cannot try one trick ten times and then cut and edit your best attempt to fit cool music...
Competition show riders REAL skill level
I didn't have to cut and edit **** for borne's clip

Now beyond all the hating and ignorance, congrat's to everyone especially chris and ac and my boy Borne. I'm sure they judge a little differently over thier because style is different.
Old 02-19-2007, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by scott3824
Ignorant statement.

I didn't have to cut and edit **** for borne's clip

Now beyond all the hating and ignorance, congrat's to everyone especially chris and ac and my boy Borne. I'm sure they judge a little differently over thier because style is different.
I do think that is true, BUT, the main reason why europeans keep winning from Americans is that their run's are much more solid...

They are more used to competitions and shows... They know better what to do, and when to do it... And, they have a much higher tempo in their runs.

I've seen so many runs from Stuntwars in the last couple of years, and it always amazes me, how little tricks everyone is pulling of in the given amount of time... They take much to long to turn around and stuff like that... Also it looks like they sometimes have to think about what they gonna do next...

Ok, there are exceptions, but in general, I think that's just the big difference between european's and american's...

And don't think for a sec. that europeans don't do frog's, rev. limiter coasters and **** !!! Us european's can be divided in two groups, euro open face, full leather riders, and USA wanna be's

No hating, I love you guys
Old 02-19-2007, 09:35 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

every one that went to stunt wars or watched the clips from stunt wars saw that ac and cp are some of the best riders in the world and any one saying any thing differant is just hating....

and didn't the winner of stunt wars do his fair share of fib tricks......

we should all only hope to do as may fib tricks and at the level these guys perform them.....
Old 02-19-2007, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
every one that went to stunt wars or watched the clips from stunt wars saw that ac and cp are some of the best riders in the world and any one saying any thing differant is just hating....

and didn't the winner of stunt wars do his fair share of fib tricks......

we should all only hope to do as may fib tricks and at the level these guys perform them.....
it's not all about FIB

It's everything those two guys do you talk about... all the years of experiance, the controll they have, and they way they perform.

That makes them totally different from the most US riders...
Old 02-19-2007, 09:55 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i agree but it seemed like people were hating on there fib tricks when most people couldn't do half what those guys do with there foot in the bar
Old 02-19-2007, 10:01 AM

ok i see... I also never understood why FIB tricks are marked as "gay" I know 50% of people saying that, are just foolin' around, but there are enough stunna's out there who actually mean it...

Come on now, see it this way, the more tricks you can do, the better
Old 02-19-2007, 10:03 AM
also known as OMR

word...
Old 02-19-2007, 10:28 AM

FARMER BOYZ is a decent person

TO everyone that got to go CONGRATS...:YEAH
For the one's talking crap your just mad you didn't get to go ...
Preach the sport not the hate.....
Good job BORNE rep Michigan..... :YEAH
Old 02-19-2007, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by FARMER BOYZ
TO everyone that got to go CONGRATS...:YEAH
For the one's talking crap your just mad you didn't get to go ...
Preach the sport not the hate.....
Good job BORNE rep Michigan..... :YEAH
+1
Old 02-19-2007, 11:39 AM
myspace.com/redlinepeyton

Peyton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by louisvillerider
like i said in the "top 10 stunt riders" thread.....
Cp, and AC are unbeatable
All depends on what country there in
Old 02-19-2007, 11:41 AM

Schooler is a decent person

Originally Posted by Darius
It's not soo much about the tricks, more about the quality in which you perform them.
wow i cna actually say i agree!!
Old 02-19-2007, 12:04 PM

Angelo213 is an unknown quantity at this point

yes thats what i was saying....you read right between the lines on that one jackass....clearly my goal was to slander their skill, cus i am superior....go get a vasectomy
Whatever d ick,quit hatin' on someones' style who yours is inferior to.
Old 02-19-2007, 12:08 PM

**superstunna** is infamous around these parts

ya in other words, its called STYLE., and fib has no style, (unless ur ac) fib is so ugly no one makes them look good other than ac (and schooler on dirtbike) fact is i can see somone jumping all around the bike doin everything left to right, and then see somone like colt do a simple sitdown on the street and it looks 10 times better than all ur lil cute hero **** point is style is evrything, no matter what trick u can do , if it doesnt look good, its worthless in my book....
Old 02-19-2007, 12:09 PM

Angelo213 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
Fukin right...exactly.The sooner more of us learn that the better.
Old 02-19-2007, 12:23 PM

Schooler is a decent person

Originally Posted by **superstunna**
ya in other words, its called STYLE., and fib has no style, (unless ur ac) fib is so ugly no one makes them look good other than ac (and schooler on dirtbike) fact is i can see somone jumping all around the bike doin everything left to right, and then see somone like colt do a simple sitdown on the street and it looks 10 times better than all ur lil cute hero **** point is style is evrything, no matter what trick u can do , if it doesnt look good, its worthless in my book....
YEAHH DOGGG
Old 02-19-2007, 12:39 PM

alex8259 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats to my boy Borne doing your Thang!!!!!! Reppin Michigan Fa SHO!!!

Last edited by alex8259; 02-19-2007 at 12:55 PM.

Quick Reply: Chris Pfeiffer Is World Champion!