prolly the best 636 cage ever made

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2007, 03:47 PM

KevinWebster1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: prolly the best 636 cage ever made

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
hahahaha....how did you hurt yourself to where people think you're gay???

Don't take the crashing bit too seriously, between you and Johnny on his gix, offers all of us alot of entertainment!

how long of a handbrake line do you need? I got one here somewhere thats 65 or 75 inches that I was gonna use for a handbrake line, you can use it til you get a line if you want....gonna use it later if I get an F4i and get one of them pimp-o-liscous brackets from Ho Hey!!!

Til then, you can use it if its gets your *** on one wheel!
provides you with entertainment......you're a bastard
Old 03-07-2007, 01:59 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Nice cage, 9 out of 10 squids agree that one of theese will make pavement break out in a cold sweat. I'm next, trust me, Andy just told me to log on and look at your pics earlier today. I've been trying to get some work done from him for months and that was before I had even seen any of it.
I'm dissappointed in my Powers, it's a shin killer for sure, and it bent before any decent wrecks. I can't say totally, because I only rode 3x with my new steep gearing before my fork seals blew, I bought a new bike, and then winter grabbed ahold of Ks.
I say good job to Andy, and nice cage neighbor. I'll give him a go.
Let's see what he does to my 06 gixxer sixxer.(If I can finally persuade him to!!)
Old 03-07-2007, 09:01 AM

J Dollaz is a decent person

Nice Cage But SHouldnt it Go Under
The Bottom Pan As well Like Most other Cages.

And If All Other Cages Go Under The Bottom.
And URs Doesn't What Make s it the Best?????
Old 03-07-2007, 10:26 AM

KevinWebster1 is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont think it has to go under the bottom. that only makes it so you cant corner in many cases. for everyone to know i have dropped the bike about 20 times so far. i got out to the lot a couple days ago. and its holdin up perfect. i was learnin flamingo circles. was able to punch out 3 of em in a row. first time ever! it was cool. so back to the cage, just cuz everyone elses goes down through the bottom doesnt mean that this one needs to.
Old 03-07-2007, 12:24 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Good job, on the flamingos:YEAH ....weather has been perfect, next week looks like 70's...sweet. I will be tearin it up for sure...I love being the boss!
Sort of off subject, but I see you're from O town(Olathe,ha,ha) we have got some talent around here.
I am sort of looking for somewhere better to practice, I was in an abandoned sub-division project, that is in the country and only had streets and cul-de-sacs, no houses until I went by last month. Looks like some digging, that sucks. It was cool, out in the county. I could get loud, as you probably know, noise can be a big problem.
I thought this spot was cool, and I mainly practice alone or with 1 "spotter". That sucks because I feel I might learn faster around others better than me. But it also a littile less nerve wracking without an experienced audience raggin on ya.
Anyways, sorry to run away with your thread. Not trying to snake in on you guys either, just talking.....I wouldn't want you asking me where I hunt!
I probably will see you around as I'm starting to meet everyone.
Keep us all posted on the cage's durability....Hopefully I'll be posting pic's soon of mine.
Old 03-07-2007, 03:09 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

bought a clean titled F4i yesterday for $2700......noticed Andy already had an F4i cage made up in his garage.....how convenient for me (now its in my front seat)! hahahaha....no waiting for me!

Gotta get some bolts and put that biotch on soon. 12 bar is done, me and Andy are gonna weld a bit on the subframe to compensate for when I get tired and just slam it on the subframe, put one of my hyperpros on there, put a nice front tire on(in my back seat now) and ride.

I wanna get a set of woodcraft or vortex clip-ons for the stock front end. Stock clip-ons suck on there.
Old 03-07-2007, 03:23 PM
hunts and stunts

Not a bad price for the Honda, how old is it? How bad was it f'd up? I want to get rid of my 900RR, and get something w/o carbs, but only want to spend under 4 total for stunt ready bike. Any leads?
Old 03-07-2007, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
Not a bad price for the Honda, how old is it? How bad was it f'd up? I want to get rid of my 900RR, and get something w/o carbs, but only want to spend under 4 total for stunt ready bike. Any leads?
it wasn't really f'ed up at all.....just tail, tank, and front fender were the only bodywork there. Tank was dented WAY too deep, but already got a new one and put it on and dented it!

I don't know how many people are selling stunt ready bikes, or for how much. I have a 2003 954 I'm selling for the payoff.....which is now $4189 until the end of May. PM me if you want any info on it. Got a guy from Springfeild, MO that wants to look at it and a local guy here in KC that acted like he wanted it. newer cage in good condition, brand new round bar, woodcraft rearsets, red-chrome wheels,..........tons of stuff and more parts go with it too.
Old 03-07-2007, 03:49 PM
hunts and stunts

I got an Aprilia that I am selling for basically pay off too. And I have Brad @ Oz looking for a wrecked 600 to match my new one, but clear titles are cool. I would try my luck w/ one tag for two bikes!! same year/make, and model why not?
I just wasn't sure if you knew an insurance agent or something, I definately am looking for a newer builder.

Just looked at your profile, did you have rubberized undercoater sprayed all over your tank??

Last edited by jstuntlocke; 03-07-2007 at 03:51 PM.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:06 PM

I got an Aprilia that I am selling for basically pay off too. And I have Brad @ Oz looking for a wrecked 600 to match my new one, but clear titles are cool. I would try my luck w/ one tag for two bikes!! same year/make, and model why not?
I just wasn't sure if you knew an insurance agent or something, I definately am looking for a newer builder.

Just looked at your profile, did you have rubberized undercoater sprayed all over your tank??
used to have it on the tank cover, it sucked.....don't put that bed liner crap on your tank.

you're taking a big risk if you get popped with 2 bikes with matching frames in the same place, not worth it if you ask me, not that I would ever recommend it, but you would be better off copying someone else's clean frame if they are cool with it.

Good luck dealing with OZ, I'm done with those guys, Brad is the most scatter brained fool there is....."yeah, I got it" then I drive almost 2 hours there and the idiot lied to me and doesn't give a rats *** that it wasted my time and money. Guy's a grade A douchebag for sure!

If you need parts or want to get stuff together for a bike hit up www.d2cycles.com, better price, won't lie to you, and his following with the stunt community is growing.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:34 PM
hunts and stunts

used to have it on the tank cover, it sucked.....don't put that bed liner crap on your tank.

you're taking a big risk if you get popped with 2 bikes with matching frames in the same place, not worth it if you ask me, not that I would ever recommend it, but you would be better off copying someone else's clean frame if they are cool with it.

Good luck dealing with OZ, I'm done with those guys, Brad is the most scatter brained fool there is....."yeah, I got it" then I drive almost 2 hours there and the idiot lied to me and doesn't give a rats *** that it wasted my time and money. Guy's a grade A douchebag for sure!

If you need parts or want to get stuff together for a bike hit up www.d2cycles.com, better price, won't lie to you, and his following with the stunt community is growing.
Thanks I'll give him a look.
Yea , I know what you mean about that, I only live like 25 minutes from Oz, and I get treated pretty good by them. I go through tires fast, and I don't have a runnin ton of cash, so I get fairly new tires from him AAALOT!
and for pretty cheap too, and by locating some risers amidst the piles, and a deal on MX bars, I was sitting up for under $50.(not including brake line) on my fighter. I guess I can't complain about that, but again my drive is less.

Yea, I actually met you at Brad's ride to Oz deal at fuel last year. Which I have my "douchebag" issues with that event too.
I approached you at your trailer when I was walking back from my bike. I asked you about your stuff on your tank then. I shook your hand and introduced myself and my wife.
I use grip tape, but my jeans are shredding fast.
I don't forget faces so that's why I asked... not to be a jerk, but I didn't really care for it(bed liner) when I saw your bike that day. But I have camo flames on my bike so I try not to judge.
And I just ment flopping my registered plate from my new bike on a salvaged bike of the same type for a quick outing, not tampering with any numbers, just switched plates. Odds are patrolman isn't going to question if I get stopped.
My main goal is to drop the dinosaur(900rr) and get something else to tear up that matches size/performance of my new bike, not go to jail.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:00 PM

KILLERKELIN is an unknown quantity at this point

Siiiic Dude..!
Old 03-07-2007, 05:03 PM

Thanks I'll give him a look.
Yea , I know what you mean about that, I only live like 25 minutes from Oz, and I get treated pretty good by them. I go through tires fast, and I don't have a runnin ton of cash, so I get fairly new tires from him AAALOT!
and for pretty cheap too, and by locating some risers amidst the piles, and a deal on MX bars, I was sitting up for under $50.(not including brake line) on my fighter. I guess I can't complain about that, but again my drive is less.

Yea, I actually met you at Brad's ride to Oz deal at fuel last year. Which I have my "douchebag" issues with that event too.
I approached you at your trailer when I was walking back from my bike. I asked you about your stuff on your tank then. I shook your hand and introduced myself and my wife.
I use grip tape, but my jeans are shredding fast.
I don't forget faces so that's why I asked... not to be a jerk, but I didn't really care for it(bed liner) when I saw your bike that day. But I have camo flames on my bike so I try not to judge.
And I just ment flopping my registered plate from my new bike on a salvaged bike of the same type for a quick outing, not tampering with any numbers, just switched plates. Odds are patrolman isn't going to question if I get stopped.
My main goal is to drop the dinosaur(900rr) and get something else to tear up that matches size/performance of my new bike, not go to jail.
I know what you mean bout the grip tape!!!!
I'm horrible with faces and names....glad I guess I made an impression
I didn't like the look of it either....the guy was supposed to just spray the top inside the dent, not the entire top of the tank!
if you're flopping registration its not nearly as big a deal, just make sure the one you put on the street is the legit one, then do whatever with a lot bike.....I thought you were talkin bout numbers....thats risky business
Old 03-07-2007, 06:42 PM
hunts and stunts

I know what you mean bout the grip tape!!!!
I'm horrible with faces and names....glad I guess I made an impression
I didn't like the look of it either....the guy was supposed to just spray the top inside the dent, not the entire top of the tank!
if you're flopping registration its not nearly as big a deal, just make sure the one you put on the street is the legit one, then do whatever with a lot bike.....I thought you were talkin bout numbers....thats risky business
Man, you're all over the place. I see you(under gun thread) talking about conceal and carry permit. That's sweet, I've been trying to get w/ this guy who gives you the class, and for 110.00 total he throws in Utah or something which my friend said includes like 31 states.
Coincidentally we are in process of building a IDPA course/ range in my back yard...I live on a mile section off of 56 Hwy. I'm pimping my pistol as we speak. Since you're local,you should come out and shoot when we get it all finished. Of course, that doesn't stop me from shooting now!!
Do you hunt?
Old 03-07-2007, 11:08 PM

Man, you're all over the place. I see you(under gun thread) talking about conceal and carry permit. That's sweet, I've been trying to get w/ this guy who gives you the class, and for 110.00 total he throws in Utah or something which my friend said includes like 31 states.
Coincidentally we are in process of building a IDPA course/ range in my back yard...I live on a mile section off of 56 Hwy. I'm pimping my pistol as we speak. Since you're local,you should come out and shoot when we get it all finished. Of course, that doesn't stop me from shooting now!!
Do you hunt?
I'll kill bout anything
i live on 100 acres and my family has another 1800 or so I think, I shoot whatever whenever out here.

I haven't heard yet if missouri CCW is honored by Kansas yet.....I might have to upgrade mine a lil if not cause I been in places in Kansas where it woulda been handy.

damn has this thread gone way off target!

anyways....got cage on F4i, and bar, tried to put my hyperpro on but the 954 bracket doesn't work for it. Haven't had a chance to put the gears from my 600rr on yet, so I've got +13 on it for now. Might have to try it out tomorrow! See what all this F4i talk is bout! I DO hate the stock F4i clip-ons, even twisted out!
Old 03-07-2007, 11:40 PM
hunts and stunts

I'll kill bout anything
i live on 100 acres and my family has another 1800 or so I think, I shoot whatever whenever out here.

I haven't heard yet if missouri CCW is honored by Kansas yet.....I might have to upgrade mine a lil if not cause I been in places in Kansas where it woulda been handy.

damn has this thread gone way off target!

anyways....got cage on F4i, and bar, tried to put my hyperpro on but the 954 bracket doesn't work for it. Haven't had a chance to put the gears from my 600rr on yet, so I've got +13 on it for now. Might have to try it out tomorrow! See what all this F4i talk is bout! I DO hate the stock F4i clip-ons, even twisted out!

I know, that's funny...I'm stuck thinking about Turkey season! We video our hunts like most people on this site probably video their stunts.

Just was talking about turnin out the clips on my suzuki earlier tonight. Doesn't look like I'll gain much though. Also got an e-mail from Andy, and I told him to hook me up....crossin my fingers.
I only put 2000 miles on the bike, and its hit the ground more times than Osama on the fourth of July!!
Whoever needs a cage ,raise their hand...:YEAH
Old 03-07-2007, 11:45 PM

haha....I'm a lazy hunter, I get in my dad's truck with a thermos of french vanilla capaccino or a couple cans of redbull and something for breakfast. Then I sit there and eat and occasionally nap, if I'm awake and something steps out, I roll down the window and shoot it.....take it home, clean it, then when I'm hungry I cook it and eat.....hopefully tagging it and calling it in somewhere between!
Old 03-08-2007, 12:00 AM
hunts and stunts

haha....I'm a lazy hunter, I get in my dad's truck with a thermos of french vanilla capaccino or a couple cans of redbull and something for breakfast. Then I sit there and eat and occasionally nap, if I'm awake and something steps out, I roll down the window and shoot it.....take it home, clean it, then when I'm hungry I cook it and eat.....hopefully tagging it and calling it in somewhere between!
Oh yea, we definately have our share of naps,snacks and fun in the woods. Turkeys are fun, and my friends call me the magnet. I'm known for my calling skills, even with the whitetail.
I take my bow hunting for deer pretty serious though...only kill big animals at least 3 1/2 yr olds only because of video. We really strive to let anything under 4 walk.
I also love to eat too, wild game is good if prepared right. Alot of people don't know.
Supposed to be mid 60's tomorrow said Leezak, I'm shed hunting in the A.M. and riding in the P.M.
Wish my parents had 1800 acres to look for horns on in the morning. No(kidding) I have tons of land on the Ks. side...
...besides isn't your governors name Blunt or something!
Old 03-08-2007, 12:04 AM

...besides isn't your governors name Blunt or something!
even with the killer last name.....he's still a queef
Old 03-08-2007, 12:12 AM
hunts and stunts

even with the killer last name.....he's still a queef
That's true...govenor chit bubble. I wonder how many stoners voted for him based on the name?

Hey maybe that explains how he won...hmmmmm.

Quick Reply: prolly the best 636 cage ever made