Your City 5-0?

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 01:23 AM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough
Your City 5-0?

Ok, we ALL know that COPS SUCK. But, are there ANY cool ones? Reno/Sparks PD Suck D. Where are you from and how are your City PoPos?
Old 02-08-2007, 01:25 AM

tallyturbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Your City 5-0?

a couple weekends ago a cop came to the spot in j-ville and ate burgers and hotdogs with us, he was cool as hell.
Old 02-08-2007, 01:28 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by tallyturbo
a couple weekends ago a cop came to the spot in j-ville and ate burgers and hotdogs with us, he was cool as hell.
thats because they're like mean *** dogs, they're nice until you run out of food for them, then they bite your hand off.

-the mexican
Old 02-08-2007, 01:32 AM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by tallyturbo
WTF?!! I Need to Move.
Old 02-08-2007, 02:00 AM

-RYNO is an unknown quantity at this point

tucson they are cool if you aint on the streets doin it......i got a ******* red light ticket today though by a motorcycle cop and had my stunna in the back and was like come one man we need to stick together and he was like sorry man i gotta........but i might forget to come to court......so i think he was droppin hints ya know.
Old 02-08-2007, 02:18 AM
This.. is my boomstick!!

Yeah, they do that **** sometimes. I was once told that kids like me "give motorcycle riders like him a bad name" by a motorcycle cop. Then he went on to tell me about his "riding experience". .. LOL!
Every once in a while they'll ask "how many times do you have to crash before you can do all that" LOL! Idk.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:03 AM

crazy636stunter is a decent person

i was stunting in a lot at 2:00 am, not a house for miles, and i was orderd to the ground at gun point buy a local cop. when i asked him why he did that he said because i was trying to run. he ran all of my **** and then let me go. kind of fucked up!
Old 02-08-2007, 10:06 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

9 out of 10 cops around here just tell us to go someplace else, and never get out of their car. thats good enough, i guess
Old 02-08-2007, 10:16 AM

Streetpimpin is a decent person

im from a small town and the cops here suck! They hate anything with a motor and 2 wheels
Old 02-08-2007, 10:21 AM

FuzzyLog1c is a decent person

I know of a few lady cops here in Edmonton that are drop dead gorgeous. If I see em patrolling somewhere, I'll pop a little wheely, just to get their attention
Old 02-08-2007, 10:25 AM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

All The Cops In My Town Seem Cool I Only Ride At One Spot Though Behind A Local Lowes And All Six Cops I Have Talked To Said As Long As Lowes Dosent Call On Me Its Cool. I Had 3 Cop Cars Linned Up Watchin Me The Other Night
Old 02-08-2007, 10:37 AM

HONDA4EXRIDER is a decent person

cops where i live suck my buddy got pulled over in my front lawn and i walked over to him and the cop told me i couldnt stand on my own property then he tried to make me go back in my house, i got in his face and we got in an arguement then my mom came runnin out and saced me from goin to jail, i thought cops cant tell u what to do on ur own property. rockaway cops suck!
Old 02-08-2007, 10:46 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by HONDA4EXRIDER
then my mom came runnin out [/SIZE][/B]

haha
Old 02-08-2007, 10:50 AM
Regular StuntLifer

longrider is an unknown quantity at this point

Around here if you are in a lot most cops are cool. Worst case they tell you to leave, best case they sit back and watch. However on the street forget it. You are getting a ticket and maybe going to jail, it depends on the cop.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:56 AM

mike1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

you guys are gonna flame me for this i know buuut.... i work in sales at the harley shop here in lawton.... and it gets me ALOT of street credit w/ the local cops... i have literally 8 cops in my cell that all i gotta do is call and i get any ticket i've gotten within a couple hours of when i got it and can get it torn up before it gets back to the station and filed.... plus this town of only like 75k people has one of the highest per capita crime rates in the nation.... no **** we have gang problems and shootings like no other here.... people here get killed for the dumbest ****! and the reason its so bad here is because its not just secluded to one little area like in most cities.... but here its spread about all over so the cops have way more to worry about here than ONE stunter doin wheelies
Old 02-08-2007, 11:04 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

I've had decent experiences with them so far but i'm not doin anything in the skreets. at one lot here in new orleans they usually just come and watch. a chick cop socializes with whoever's stuntin. she even took pics with the bikes parked at 12 o'clock. she's real cool.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:04 AM

HONDA4EXRIDER is a decent person

hey man i new moms were good for something she saved me from goin to jail, it was kinda funny though cuz the cops like whos that and my moms like o hes an ******* leave him alone, so im standin there like thanks mom
Old 02-08-2007, 11:19 AM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

As long as you aren't on the streets, Fort Collins cops are pretty cool. Hardly ever hassle us, and even when we do get busted they let us go.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:22 AM

OCCMUSTANG is an unknown quantity at this point

I've come across a wide range of cops. Some view us stunters or anyone that rides a bulletbike as a waste of existence. I've had cops tell me they hope the next call they get is to come scrape my dead *** body off the asphalt. I had a cop once pull me over he had a R1 and we talked about stuntin while he had another officer run my id and not say a word about my warrants and let me go. Also one of the spots we stunt is where they will take their rookie motorcycle cops out and practice. All they ever do is ask what were doing then tell us to clear out while they practice. Then there's the cops that threaten to run our **** and tell us he could nail our asses to the wall impound our bikes and cite us for several thousand of dollars in fines
Old 02-08-2007, 01:30 PM
This.. is my boomstick!!

Damn, I swear. .. Here they will FOLLOW you and wait for you to do sumthin stupid. they already know ALL the stunt spots, and will pull you over for the dumbest ****. write you up for EVERY thing thats wrong on your bike and give you ****. only every once in a while will they let you go or let you do your thing.

Quick Reply: Your City 5-0?