Motorcyclist/SSB

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 05:56 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
Re: Motorcyclist/SSB

Originally Posted by Valeska
LOL! You attention ****** gotta contest going on hijacking every thread or something? lol...
if it's a contest I think the odds are on me winning since I'm like 6-1 against Kane "INSANE"Fresun

He's going down for the count this weekend in the lone star state, dont think those good old boys gonna be very happy bout seeing a pink motorbiker.

Last edited by Darius; 02-07-2007 at 05:58 AM.
Old 02-07-2007, 06:13 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Why don't you boys just move it on over to "The Last Post Contest" thread and have at it there. lol
Old 02-07-2007, 07:09 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by Valeska
LOL! You attention ****** gotta contest going on hijacking every thread or something? lol...
attention ******!?
dirty girl! i like your mouth...

haha

-kane
Old 02-07-2007, 09:00 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Hahaha! You just like anything that is pink!
Old 02-07-2007, 11:41 AM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by longrider
I took his comment the same way, but why does he have to try to perpetuate the animosity between the two rider groups? He could have tried to be an ambassador for the sport and said something like 'after spending time with the stunters i saw that they are not all hooligans and outlaws but are trying to make the sport respectable'.

I am in the same crossover group, to be honest my riding is almost all 'kneedragging', my involvement in the stunt world is as mechanic and photographer. However I have never looked down on stunting even before I became actively involved. People on both sides need to realize that the 'image' argument doesn't hold water, the guy doing a standup on the interstate is no more or less of an outlaw than the guy doing triple digits in the canyons.
I agree with this completely. I probably should of come at it from this direction but oh well. I still think what he said was unprofessional .
Old 02-07-2007, 12:03 PM

tokyojrock is an unknown quantity at this point

He is just saying what his readers would want to hear. Appealing to the crowd. I know him personally he is a good guy. Just knows how to play the word politics for the benfit of his company as he should. I don't take offense to it.....I like bikes...custom, stunt, chops, bobbers, all of it. He is the same. A few months back the editor of 2WT tuner apparently slammed superbikes for content aired.....but he was just saying the politically correct thing. Again no biggy, just rollin with the punches.
Old 02-07-2007, 01:28 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

**** it.. that's what I say. Do what you like and **** what others say.