christian pfeiffer

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 06:07 PM

glingglo is an unknown quantity at this point
christian pfeiffer

Me and My team mate met Cristian Pfeiffer yesterday at the MCN show in London UK...

He turns out to be a real nice guy.

He was entusiastic towards us and let us go back stage and watch his show from his motorhome... he is the best in the world and the audience in my country just did not get it!! but we cheered as loud as we could... we got some photos and he broke an engine casing due to slippery surface..

the guy was so good to us, if i meet him at the euro stunt champs i will buy him a drink!

its not often you get superstars willing to be down to earth and talk to unknown stunters like me... i only have respect for the guy.

also he has an idle adjuster on his bar and gave me some tips on low idle circles!
Old 02-03-2007, 06:10 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve
Re: christian pfeiffer

Originally Posted by glingglo
Me and My team mate met Cristian Pfeiffer yesterday at the MCN show in London UK...

He turns out to be a real nice guy.

He was entusiastic towards us and let us go back stage and watch his show from his motorhome... he is the best in the world and the audience in my country just did not get it!! but we cheered as loud as we could... we got some photos and he broke an engine casing due to slippery surface..

the guy was so good to us, if i meet him at the euro stunt champs i will buy him a drink!

its not often you get superstars willing to be down to earth and talk to unknown stunters like me... i only have respect for the guy.

also he has an idle adjuster on his bar and gave me some tips on low idle circles!
hes a definite nice guy with a gangster way of riding
Old 02-03-2007, 06:11 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

glyn you speak german ?
Old 02-03-2007, 06:39 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Quotes from Chris Siu5 " When I come here I have to work for Darius, it's not always fun, it's not always riding, it's working, here and in the kitchen, afterwords maybe I get a beer" Chris and Darius, best street segment made, Sf 2006!
Old 02-03-2007, 06:42 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

INSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
Quotes from Chris Siu5 " When I come here I have to work for Darius, it's not always fun, it's not always riding, it's working, here and in the kitchen, afterwords maybe I get a beer" Chris and Darius, best street segment made, Sf 2006!

Awe man....get that ishhhhhh done and shipped.......I need my frozen wig split right about now!