Does Florida Rule The Stunt World????

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 06:09 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Does Florida Rule The Stunt World????

Stuntwars 2007 Results

Individual Freestyle
1st Dan Jackson 85.5
2nd Chris Pfieffer 85
3rd Scary Gary 83.3
4th Aaron Colton 83
5th Joe Dryden & Bill D 81
Old 02-03-2007, 06:10 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Michael D Rickman
oh that's messed up ***** florida would be hand's down my first choice by far,only thing is HURRICANE! and i don't mean james.
HURRICANEs are not ****

its just wind and rain and it only last for a hour or so
Old 02-03-2007, 06:15 PM
www.mxdcages.com

Michael D Rickman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suicidl
HURRICANEs are not ****

its just wind and rain and it only last for a hour or so
well then i guess my mind is made up,florida it is
Old 02-03-2007, 06:30 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
have you seen the socal 3?
we got the west coast gary.. ie: 2 tone tony!

-kane
thanks for the recognition Kane. wasnt quite expecting to see my name in this thread. I wouldnt be crap if it wasnt for the motivation from the peeps i ride with Kendall, Mikeyd , Oliver , Dano Apex, Kane, And the good ol AZ riders. All you Florida guys are definitely some of the funnest guys to ride with ever. Cant wait to do it again. And ol man ***** next time i see you im gonna throw a whole bag of oranges at you one by one
Old 02-03-2007, 06:35 PM

S.I.T can only hope to improve

Wouldn't mind moving to florida, but wouldnt know what the cost of living would be?
Old 02-03-2007, 06:35 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by **superstunna**
OF COURSE IT DOES YOU BITCHES........:YEAH :YEAH
YEAR ROUND RIDIN, BEST STUNTERS AROUND, WE DO IT, YOU DONT!!!!
sure must be warm in there....

Old 02-03-2007, 06:37 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by S.I.T
Wouldn't mind moving to florida, but wouldnt know what the cost of living would be?
Its dirt cheap b/c it seems like the land time forgot here and there. The bigger cities are a bit more.
Old 02-03-2007, 06:37 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Cali riders are i would say are more $$ oriented well the big names.. you got guys like darius kane jbeats britton the So cal guys OM Apex

and florida just seems like theyre all about having fun just riding and tearin **** up. except for kyle woods which i havent seen a vid of him or heard anything from him on this site in almost 2 years now

but i'm a nobody so

but thats how i see it
Old 02-03-2007, 06:40 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

INSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
I don't think you guys saw post # 19..........
nobody cares.....back to your pipe
Old 02-03-2007, 06:44 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Originally Posted by Tony Carbajal
thanks for the recognition Kane. wasnt quite expecting to see my name in this thread. I wouldnt be crap if it wasnt for the motivation from the peeps i ride with Kendall, Mikeyd , Oliver , Dano Apex, Kane, And the good ol AZ riders. All you Florida guys are definitely some of the funnest guys to ride with ever. Cant wait to do it again. And ol man ***** next time i see you im gonna throw a whole bag of oranges at you one by one
MY MAN! There is a westcoast family out here, we take the midwest too, AZ, NM, CA. The US is doing well as a whole. There are some serious hiden gems in the states I just listed people never think about. Zack, Sadim, Lin, Mike, Tony, Kendoll, these guys are so ****** good its disgusting. AZ is the most under rated state ever, it could put a hurt on florida, seriously, we all know I love my FL kids.
Old 02-03-2007, 06:46 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

^^^****, it's the reason this conversation got started......well, part of it anyways....

Meant for "INSAIN"....
Old 02-03-2007, 06:48 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

yea rob was just having some pot induced fun..lol
Old 02-03-2007, 06:50 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Rogers gatta be the best old man stunna in Florida right?
Old 02-03-2007, 06:54 PM

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
and florida just seems like theyre all about having fun just riding and tearin **** up. except for kyle woods which i havent seen a vid of him or heard anything from him on this site in almost 2 years now

You are more right than you know. They could easily charge the crowds that come to the spot to watch but thier more interested in get'n thier stunt on. I've been hang'n with them for several months now and I'm constantly impressed by the **** they can do. It ain't about the money...it's about the ride.
Old 02-03-2007, 06:55 PM
also known as OMR

hahaha there are alot a old guys here ....but im the best on my street.....
Old 02-03-2007, 06:55 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

yes yess!!! not to leave out those inivators that still kill it beyond belief

Ernie and Manny OM

Darius and the whole servin it up team

Luxuary Joe

Jason Britton and Eric Hoenshell (now part of the west coast)

j-beats and warren

soo many names..

damn it why did sillyphil have to quit
Old 02-03-2007, 06:56 PM

S.I.T can only hope to improve

Aight, that's it!!!!! I'm movin to florida!!!!!
Old 02-03-2007, 07:00 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by old man roger
hahaha there are alot a old guys here ....but im the best on my street.....

your the best dont lie!
Old 02-03-2007, 07:12 PM

**superstunna** is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
MY MAN! There is a westcoast family out here, we take the midwest too, AZ, NM, CA. The US is doing well as a whole. There are some serious hiden gems in the states I just listed people never think about. Zack, Sadim, Lin, Mike, Tony, Kendoll, these guys are so ****** good its disgusting. AZ is the most under rated state ever, it could put a hurt on florida, seriously, we all know I love my FL kids.
bwhahahahahaah..no doubt all you guys are the ****..... but come on man az vs fl.....no contest, dont let the ridin at stunt wars fool you, all the best riders werent even there........ :YEAH
Old 02-03-2007, 07:15 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

So do transplants count in this little game too??? otherwise im gonna represent the Middle States!!.......

Quick Reply: Does Florida Rule The Stunt World????