fro those who run uppers

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 01:25 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point
fro those who run uppers

are you guys running your headlights as well. i was thinking of geting a race upper.
Old 02-03-2007, 01:44 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person
Re: fro those who run uppers

Originally Posted by hyperryder
are you guys running your headlights as well. i was thinking of geting a race upper.
your gonna hate glassing it all the time.
Old 02-03-2007, 01:46 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Race uppers are cool. Painting over a headlight lense is okay. Colton's 636 looks cool.
Old 02-03-2007, 02:55 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

If your not gonna use a headlight or anything get a race upper. They break easy tho if you get cheap ones off ebay.
Old 02-03-2007, 02:57 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i just take the fuse out so not too blind every one else at the lot and put it back in when i need headlights
Old 02-03-2007, 02:58 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

if you don't have working lights and **** then your not realy ff your just frontin............
Old 02-03-2007, 03:01 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
i just take the fuse out so not too blind every one else at the lot and put it back in when i need headlights
Just unplug your low-beam. That way you can turn your light (highbeam only) on and off with your switch. It's nice for street riding too cause you can shut the spotlight off when you're up on 1.
Old 02-03-2007, 03:04 PM

i was wondering if i got a race upper and glassed the hell out of it how it would hold. i like the look of an upper with headlight though
Old 02-03-2007, 03:05 PM
also known as OMR

not on a 636 they are wired together unplug one and the other doesn't work...
Old 02-03-2007, 03:12 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

i like the way the head light looks

if anything just use the lense off the headlight and glue it in lol
Old 02-03-2007, 03:35 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

i was wondering if i got a race upper and glassed the hell out of it how it would hold. i like the look of an upper with headlight though
flexi-glass.com

more expensive that alot of othersbut glass around the front and it holds up ****** awesome...great great race plastics...if u seen my crash at stuntwars and seen my bike flippng not 1 peice of plasic broke on it...ill def reccomaned it to stunters , awesome dualbitly

if u want i can show u pix of, i got 2 fog lights mounted into the race upper on the left side of the bike, i think it looks pretty good
Old 02-03-2007, 03:43 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

heres 2 of the race plastic...i can get more if u want
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	may4 160st.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	188026   Click image for larger version

Name:	bike 001.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	188027  
Old 02-03-2007, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
flexi-glass.com

more expensive that alot of othersbut glass around the front and it holds up ****** awesome...great great race plastics...if u seen my crash at stuntwars and seen my bike flippng not 1 peice of plasic broke on it...ill def reccomaned it to stunters , awesome dualbitly

if u want i can show u pix of, i got 2 fog lights mounted into the race upper on the left side of the bike, i think it looks pretty good
ya shoot me some pix of the lights
Old 02-03-2007, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
heres 2 of the race plastic...i can get more if u want
that dose look good
Old 02-03-2007, 03:56 PM
*#%@!

Hinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to all

if you don't have working lights and **** then your not realy ff your just frontin............
You could always just wire a toggle switch thats how I have always done for the headlight and tail light

or on my gsxr I had a mercury switch that shut the headlight off and turned a light on under the bike when the bike was just under balance point.
Old 02-03-2007, 04:04 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Hinks
You could always just wire a toggle switch thats how I have always done for the headlight and tail light

or on my gsxr I had a mercury switch that shut the headlight off and turned a light on under the bike when the bike was just under balance point.
yea but i would have too rewire it because i put a switch in and when i wanted to turn the light back on i needed to turn the bike off and then turn the switch back on and then start the bike again because kawi wires there head light with a signal from the start button so you have to hit the start button to send the signal to the lights .....i don't know why they do it that way .....
Old 02-03-2007, 04:05 PM

Aaron Colton is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: fro those who run uppers

I run OEM plastics with the headlight in and I personally like how the headlight looks when it is blacked out and all you can see is the outline. The one thing that I like about race bodywork is that it is very well priced. My next body set is going to be cheetah because when I had Cheetah bodywork on my F4i it held up very well and looked very sharp. One more thing that you are going to want to get for sure is a stunt stay. I know that Johnny P will have one out for your year 636 in not too long.

-Aaron

Last edited by Aaron Colton; 02-03-2007 at 04:08 PM.
Old 02-03-2007, 04:07 PM
also known as OMR

i just reinforced mine from the inside with some sheet metel ,it's holding up well.....
Old 02-03-2007, 04:09 PM
*#%@!

Hinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to all

yea but i would have too rewire it because i put a switch in and when i wanted to turn the light back on i needed to turn the bike off and then turn the switch back on and then start the bike again because kawi wires there head light with a signal from the start button so you have to hit the start button to send the signal to the lights .....i don't know why they do it that way .....
ok, never messed or owned a kawasaki
Old 02-03-2007, 04:18 PM
also known as OMR

alright ,i must admit some people should run dirt bars

Re: 1-19-2007 Ft. Laud Pics

Quick Reply: fro those who run uppers