Old 02-04-2007, 04:24 AM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: next level...

Originally Posted by Darius
And you fell right in the trap!
ill let that one slide
Old 02-04-2007, 04:33 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Vetter
this **** is getting old.

umm yeah. i posted this yesterday at like 11pm.

post #40

gay.

**** is gay.
Old 02-04-2007, 04:43 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

remember, 50 delicious chicken mcnuggets for $7.99
Old 02-04-2007, 05:19 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by DLish
remember, 50 delicious chicken mcnuggets for $7.99
exactly what part of the chicken does the nugget come from again?
Old 02-04-2007, 05:26 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

exactly what part of the chicken does the nugget come from again?
what always had me fucked up is that thre was only like 3 shapes of nuggets
Old 02-04-2007, 06:08 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

what always had me fucked up is that thre was only like 3 shapes of nuggets
lol one looks like a christmas stocking, then you got the circles, and then there was the straight leg lookin one. And sometimes when you bite in instead of it bieng nice and soft you smash your teeth into a big piece of chicken who knows what. The fillet of fish can have some suprises too, I stopped eating that **** along time ago.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:45 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

lol one looks like a christmas stocking, then you got the circles, and then there was the straight leg lookin one. And sometimes when you bite in instead of it bieng nice and soft you smash your teeth into a big piece of chicken who knows what. The fillet of fish can have some suprises too, I stopped eating that **** along time ago.

bwuahahahhaa, now see there...... i thought i was the only one that stopped eating the nuggets because of that..
Old 02-04-2007, 07:25 AM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nine54f4i
As for the rest of this thread im gonna grab a chair sit back andddd...

and till now you were lying on the floor while reading this thread...? or standing...? or maybe hovering 20 cm above ground?
Old 02-04-2007, 09:11 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Thats like shrapnel or bb's inside
Old 02-04-2007, 01:06 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Dont tell me about the fish, I literally LIVE off of them, and I havent had a bad one yet!
Old 02-04-2007, 01:54 PM

J-Sun is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow! 8 pages of **** talking, 1 post on topic, and ya'll end up talkin about chicken nuggets! lmao. I love stuntlife.
Old 02-04-2007, 03:47 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

I stopped eating that **** along time ago.
i had a relapse last night
Old 02-04-2007, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by wondo
all i have to say is you guys better watch out for all of us in colorado we get like one day a month to ride Kane you saw how much i can get done in one day frist shot jump to highchair.:YEAH to every one in vegas thanks for letting us kick it....

ps..my helmets a lagre baby, always been....
like mac C says.. "we git in what we fit in around here"

thas my **** sittin' on daytons...gold daytons!!!!!
Old 02-04-2007, 04:39 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

"this ***** fukca take me whereva i go"
Old 02-04-2007, 07:47 PM

"this ***** fukca take me whereva i go"
Old 02-05-2007, 12:26 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kaneone
so whats up? 2006 was an amazing year for this sport. if anything i would say it was the first time in our history that the steps forward... were not matched with a step back...

so yes whether anyone likes it or not... WE.... are growing...

what is everyone's... (even you dickhed darius!!)
what is EVERYONE's opinions' of it all!?

im really being kinda serious....

-Kane
I think with you getting the kawi deal it means great things for the rest of us who take this sport as serious as you.
i think we are slowly growing and getting recognition from inside and outside the industry.

I am still an ameture with tons to learn but i really hope Boeing gives me time off i would like to give a try at qualifying for XDL in Vegas, with that i think comps like XDL are great for the sport to bring out newer aspiring talent that no one knows yet, with more performers/stunters people can have ther "favorite" stunters etc.

i hope the serious dedicated riders dont get burnt out cause its sad to loose people cause there getting burnt out.

P.S i wanna take this time to thank Bullo for putting a small spot of my team in his soon to be released dvd.

and my teams project is comming along very nicley i'd like to plug our DVD "crazy In Seattle" hopefully being released soon, all the riders including myself are new to the sport so the riding is nothing inventive but sum how we landed a great crew of editors who are filming in HI-DEF using 3-d animation/graphics one of our guys is friends with the film maker of
"crusty Demons Of Dirt"
so he hopes to start a series of DVD's as popular as the crusty series was
with each new dvd there will be high lights of rider progression and comps/shows they have done

it was tight i did my interview last night infront of a green screen so behind me during the interview there will be a couple of my highlight trix....

blah blah etc etc.

...all in all the sport rocks i love it i cant wait to meet darius & kane etc. in person thanx to Bullo for his help and be on the look out for crazy in seattle to be the first of a hopefully worth while series of stunt DVD's that hold the audiences attention

-J Boogie
Old 02-06-2007, 03:30 PM
**** BULLSHITTERS

Merk is an unknown quantity at this point

wheres the video clip i wanna see some 180 endos:YEAH
Old 02-06-2007, 06:00 PM

karrot-x is an unknown quantity at this point

I wouldn't mind some either.

You all suck compared to the karrotx.

( I don't know how to ride )

Old 02-06-2007, 06:12 PM
Weaksauce Industries

MotoBlairF4 is an unknown quantity at this point

More like magenta than pink but I love the color I plan on doing my bike black and pink soon.
Old 02-06-2007, 06:15 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MotoBlairF4
More like magenta than pink but I love the color I plan on doing my bike black and pink soon.

Quick Reply: next level...