next level...

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 11:16 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about
Re: next level...

Originally Posted by Darius
Hey it keeps **** entertaining, and if we really hated eachother I dont think I would be talkin **** here cause I would probably get so mad I would pull out the beneli semi and blast buckshot thru my plasma. I've had many chances to whoop on Kane and never have, maybe it's the pink, throws me off.
i think u should blast a buckshot threw ur plasma cuz that **** is dated bro!!! LCD
Old 02-03-2007, 11:19 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

I'll Whoop both yo asses
Old 02-03-2007, 11:21 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

what will yall give me if I film myself sneaking in his house and taking his plasma outside and crushing it on the cement??
Old 02-03-2007, 11:25 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve

i give u a cookie lol
Old 02-03-2007, 11:31 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

bunch a ******* pussies on this site!!!! im not gonna start QUOTING who im talkin bout but u know who u R....start by saying **** like ur a *** or this or that and on the very next page ur making up with each other (multiple pussies BTW) u eighther dont like wat he said and keep hattin on a ***** or stay the **** away from the hate all together and just STFU!!!!

Old 02-03-2007, 11:51 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
what will yall give me if I film myself sneaking in his house and taking his plasma outside and crushing it on the cement??
a dozen kirspy kremes...

Old 02-03-2007, 11:53 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

im gonna do that **** one morning... its got a scratch on the screen and 1 missing pixel anyways
Old 02-03-2007, 11:56 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

thomas what city do you live in?? walnut creek also? o
Old 02-04-2007, 12:03 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
lol like smash my ps3/wii

ring his doorbell couple times and smash it in front of him when he comes out....that would be funny as hell
Old 02-04-2007, 12:07 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by Darius
I want proof, come on factory rider I'm sure you can afford a camera. Let me see 10, **** even 5 consecutive 180 stoppies all the way around with no foot down bs. Do a 180 land it and rip back the other way and do it again, 5 180s! You have 3 days or your card will be pulled with a video that I will post, say 20 in a row not 1 mistake? no foot down:YEAH
awww jeez... ok ok i will bring the camera to the spot tomorrow.. just for you ***...
would u like those no footed? or highchair!?

ok ok i cant do highchair but if i could that would have been a good comeback to say eh!?
Old 02-04-2007, 12:52 AM

S.I.T can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Kaneone
awww jeez... ok ok i will bring the camera to the spot tomorrow.. just for you ***...

ok ok i cant do highchair but if i could that would have been a good comeback to say eh!?

Ok bibo......

I keed!!!! I keed!!!!
Old 02-04-2007, 12:59 AM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

i wanna see it in HC
180's to a launch is a biznitch i can do em but not consistantly. when i get the hang of em i can launch into spreader but i really wanna 180 launch into 50/5o
Old 02-04-2007, 01:07 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by Tony Carbajal
i wanna see it in HC
180's to a launch is a biznitch i can do em but not consistantly. when i get the hang of em i can launch into spreader but i really wanna 180 launch into 50/5o
after seeing aaron colton rockin 180 ok... 120 highchairs in florida.. i was all pumped.. been trying em.. ya.. not easy..

-kane
Old 02-04-2007, 01:10 AM

o2chingching is an unknown quantity at this point

but funny.
Old 02-04-2007, 01:29 AM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

after seeing aaron colton rockin 180 ok... 120 highchairs in florida.. i was all pumped.. been trying em.. ya.. not easy..

-kane
Lil Aarons turnin round hc endos? sick i have never seen anybody even try
Old 02-04-2007, 01:29 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

you now have 2 days and 22 hours, all the way around 5 times consecutive, never putting a foot to the ground.
Old 02-04-2007, 02:33 AM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

i am absolutey in a daze at the responses in this thread...i swear to god everytime dane and karius post everyone sees the names and starts drooling into a ******* cup...how can 2 peoples posts make you all that retarded..its gone from funny to sickening....in case you fucksticks havent caught on yet dane and karius fighting on SL is as natural as the sunrise.....you all claim kanes head blows up when he makes a post patting him self on the back...but when darius does it....no one says ****....my guess is cus hes got mad skills so u think he can... and ur all jelous that kane is a decent rider with the benefits like hes got every trick in the book....when have u ever seen dane blow up and brag about himself to anyone but karius...um prolly never...cus thats just its SL that wat they do...they prolly sit back and laugh at all u guys getting bent outa shape over it....kane mentions his sponsor,, and throws sum sarcasm in there and his head is big...anyone else does it...pfft who cares they're jsut having fun..i amazed u guys know how to tie ur ******* shoes

PS THEY'RE ****** WITH YOU TOOLS

Last edited by Z-UNIT; 02-04-2007 at 02:42 AM.
Old 02-04-2007, 02:46 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
i am absolutey in a daze at the responses in this thread...i swear to god everytime dane and karius post everyone sees the names and starts drooling into a ******* cup...how can 2 peoples posts make you all that retarded..its gone from funny to sickening....in case you fucksticks havent caught on yet dane and karius fighting on SL is as natural as the sunrise.....you all claim kanes head blows up when he makes a post patting him self on the back...but when darius does it....no one says ****....my guess is cus hes got mad skills so u think he can... and ur all jelous that kane is a decent rider with the benefits like hes got every trick in the book....when have u ever seen dane blow up and brag about himself to anyone but karius...um prolly never...cus thats just its SL that wat they do...they prolly sit back and laugh at all u guys getting bent outa shape over it....kane mentions his sponsor,, and throws sum sarcasm in there and his head is big...anyone else does it...pfft who cares they're jsut having fun..i amazed u guys know how to tie ur ******* shoes

PS THEY'RE ****** WITH YOU TOOLS
And you fell right in the trap!
Old 02-04-2007, 02:47 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by thehate.
I'll Whoop both yo asses
He's serious!!!

Old 02-04-2007, 04:04 AM

Nine54f4i is a decent person

so whats up? 2006 was an amazing year for this sport. if anything i would say it was the first time in our history that the steps forward... were not matched with a step back...

so yes whether anyone likes it or not... WE.... are growing...

what is everyone's... (even you dickhed darius!!)
what is EVERYONE's opinions' of it all!?

im really being kinda serious....

-Kane
IMO the whole motorcycle scene is getting HUGE as it is stunting or not but more people on bikes is more people that will get into the stunting scene... hell the stunting scene what got me off my dirtbike and on a streetbike.

As for the rest of this thread im gonna grab a chair sit back andddd...

Quick Reply: next level...