next level...

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 09:25 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve
Re: next level...

Originally Posted by excessa
I think you see enough breasts anyhow, I noticed all the pimphood on myspace. You're a bad man, Artiom. And yet you look so innocent...
i am innocent
Old 02-03-2007, 09:26 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Well I'm definitely not doing that to my hair, it's baby fine, hairspray makes it stick together. Plus I hate getting my picture taken. Face it, you have terrible ideas.
nor ur hair or anything on u is fine

*** dosent count as hairspray

videos are moving pictures

and ur calling out the wrong person on having ideas, miss.LLC big timer! moneymaker, stunt promoter extrodinare!

now stop talking
Old 02-03-2007, 09:27 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
nor ur hair or anything on u is fine

*** dosent count as hairspray

videos are moving pictures

and ur calling out the wrong person on having ideas, miss.LLC big timer! moneymaker, stunt promoter extrodinare!

now stop talking

You'd best get your hooves away from that keyboard before I e-stroy you, tough guy.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:28 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

You'd best get your hooves away from that keyboard before I e-stroy you, tough guy.
then go backout to the barn
Old 02-03-2007, 09:31 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I'll drag your *** out to the barn, hog tie you and dye your hair pink.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:32 PM

Now stop effing up Kanes thread.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:35 PM

I'll drag your *** out to the barn, hog tie you and dye your hair pink.

sure sure that why u gonna try drag him to barn
Old 02-03-2007, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Artiom
sure sure that why u gonna try drag him to barn
Yeah. I'm sure. I like the big, buff handsome guys. We'll see what I think after I get him properly pinked up though, maybe I'll change my mind.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:02 PM

Yeah. I'm sure. I like the big, buff handsome guys. We'll see what I think after I get him properly pinked up though, maybe I'll change my mind.
u obviosly in love with Kane trying to make every guy like him
Old 02-03-2007, 10:25 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote=Darius;2599248]Come see me next event and say that **** to my face and see what's up. ****** hater, I'll bring that zo6, and the viper, and the other z06 too so you can stand there and hate while I have 3 bitches wash'em in front of your face, bring your sponge.[/q

dont take it to heart man
Old 02-03-2007, 10:45 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
REPLY FOR D FROM POST #85 I've I've seen you, had no desire to meet you...........did you even read that post you quoted? I might judge your character, but I never judged your stunting skills. I've always said you were extremely talented. And, yeah, I've only been "stunting" for a few years, but I've been admiring the sport since before it was a sport. Been ridin for over 23 years, but that doesn't make me anybody special, just a part of the motorcycling family.

Anyway, do your thing D, when I watch your vids, I don't have to listen to you talk, so I can admire your talent w/ out hearing the BS.....
I respect anyone who's been riding 23 years, it's a dangerous life sometimes and some dont make it 2 weeks. If you dont know anything about me, but you like stuntriding, live in the bay and wouldnt want to say what's up we'll then thats on you.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:49 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by Kaneone
awww shucks D.. got me all teary eyed... u really do like me..

for real though, D is totally right. I get a kick out of venting **** off on stuntlife. specially at 4am when my insomniac vampire *** should be sleeping.. if anything its actually made me start wanting to ride more, 'cause I know after 6 years of riding all the time I dont need a big excuse to not wanna get off my *** and practice.. lol I really can do 180s now!! haha

we push each others buttons, but thats half the fun. specially cause everytime we do **** turns into a 10 page thread with 6,000 views.. haha!!

-kane
I want proof, come on factory rider I'm sure you can afford a camera. Let me see 10, **** even 5 consecutive 180 stoppies all the way around with no foot down bs. Do a 180 land it and rip back the other way and do it again, 5 180s! You have 3 days or your card will be pulled with a video that I will post, say 20 in a row not 1 mistake? no foot down:YEAH
Old 02-03-2007, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by trick187
if my maa had mad loot... i would be driving that **** with a big fat smile too
soo just cuz your mom is a broke *** hoe (who's *****'s so dry the crabs walk around with canteens) dose not give u the right to hate on somebody
dont realy think darius is my favorate rider but if u dont know the mother ******
shut the **** up
AND
knock it off
your a load that should have been swallowed
Old 02-03-2007, 10:53 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by trick187
if my maa had mad loot... i would be driving that **** with a big fat smile too
soo just cuz your mom is a broke *** hoe (who's *****'s so dry the crabs walk around with canteens) dose not give u the right to hate on somebody
dont realy think darius is my favorate rider but if u dont know the mother ******
shut the **** up
AND
knock it off
I've paid for every car I own, all 6 of them
Old 02-03-2007, 10:59 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Darius

the one in yo mommas garage dont count
Old 02-03-2007, 11:03 PM

is riding your only job? just asking if so thats awsome
not lookin for a sacastic answer but im probly going to get one.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:04 PM

J-Sun is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think your folks could afford your spending habits! Oh, and I met you once a couple years ago at Infineon. You and Mikey SBF did a little show at a track day! Cool cat!

Last edited by J-Sun; 02-03-2007 at 11:06 PM.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:06 PM

yo trick187 i think i say your mom on my best friends web site getting spoon fed check it out www.dirtydanza .com
Old 02-03-2007, 11:14 PM

hey kane you get the two 07 zx6r from your factory sponsor yet props by the way first in the industy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-03-2007, 11:14 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
i told that fool to turn his pms off and his myspace messages and change his email address,,, ***** probably gets 30 messages daily asking how to do this or that, or for him to pray for somebody, or if he can buy someone a bike or some dumbass ****

You couldnt pay me to answer all that ****... matter of fact.. he said he would pay me.. and I was like hell no!

so until you have walked a mile in those shoes dont bitch about not getting a message back..

on the realz I was just joking, true circumstances... but just a joke.

I know how busy the ***** must be so I know that little **** is over looked... and my heart doesn't stop if he doesn't dent my tank...

he has pm'ed me back about certain thing's but then again... it aint like I leave him 80 messages a week. I have only left him 4 messages since I joined stuntlife. 2 were only in response to him asking for a 600 to race in the vette for siu 5. and myspace..... I DARE NOT. too many to deal with on there.

Quick Reply: next level...