next level...

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 06:40 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough
Re: next level...

Originally Posted by DLish
bwahahahaha, Im leaving work to go home and smoke, the re-read this thread.. ***** too funny D
i wish i could do the same

4 more hours
Old 02-03-2007, 06:41 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by old man roger
rivals real or imagined are good for any sport
yes sir! Threads like these make me laugh and pass the time at work...
Old 02-03-2007, 06:43 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
i wish i could do the same

4 more hours
so effin' bored!I rode with one of the logistic guys and we dropped off a bike, then picked up another, I finally scored 3 hrs. at work assembling a new all black Triumph 675 and a real clean white triumph tiger!
Old 02-03-2007, 06:46 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

i knew all this was a joke. You guys always hug eachother when you come face to face j/k I dont understand why people hate/judge big props to Kane and Darius. Kane for expanding the sport to a more mainstream level.
And to Darius for steping up the danger level a bit giving us something new to think about and work on next time we go out and practice. It all adds up and in the end everyone here is in someway following these guys
Old 02-03-2007, 06:51 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
I think it's great that you express yourself and say what you want. You just have to realize that even though we can't see you, we can hear you. You express your mental image onto the computer screen in front of you, so inevitablly, we do know "who" you are. We might not get to see how you interact w/ your "boys", but we're not your boys, so you would interact differently w/ us anyway. Respect is something that can be felt and heard through a computer screen, we don't have to see you to form an opinion about your character. You're an incredibly talented rider, but maybe not so talented at communicating on a respectfull level....
Well I've been doing shows in the bay since 2000, had many video premiers, rode at everyspot in the. If you have yet to meet me then your pretty new to the sport and dont need to be judging something you know little about.
Old 02-03-2007, 06:52 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by Tony Carbajal
i knew all this was a joke. You guys always hug eachother when you come face to face j/k I dont understand why people hate/judge big props to Kane and Darius. Kane for expanding the sport to a more mainstream level.
And to Darius for steping up the danger level a bit giving us something new to think about and work on next time we go out and practice. It all adds up and in the end everyone here is in someway following these guys
ya I dont think me and Kane have ever, will ever "HUG"
Old 02-03-2007, 07:01 PM
Janitor "clean up stalls"

faster321 is an unknown quantity at this point

hahaha i cant wait to see yall in SA gonna be so funny cause im gonna think back to this thread in a week.... hahahahaha
Old 02-03-2007, 07:01 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

REPLY FOR D FROM POST #85 I've I've seen you, had no desire to meet you...........did you even read that post you quoted? I might judge your character, but I never judged your stunting skills. I've always said you were extremely talented. And, yeah, I've only been "stunting" for a few years, but I've been admiring the sport since before it was a sport. Been ridin for over 23 years, but that doesn't make me anybody special, just a part of the motorcycling family.

Anyway, do your thing D, when I watch your vids, I don't have to listen to you talk, so I can admire your talent w/ out hearing the BS.....

Last edited by Righteous 1; 02-03-2007 at 07:05 PM.
Old 02-03-2007, 07:22 PM

RazorCycleSport is an unknown quantity at this point

******* children.
Old 02-03-2007, 08:03 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
ya I dont think me and Kane have ever, will ever "HUG"
ya i know but its a funny image to imagine
Old 02-03-2007, 08:35 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Wow, first off I can talk all the **** I want to Kane and he can do the same, it's what we do, he wanted it and he got it. You think when were at a comp we sit there and talk **** back and forth all the time?? We'll a little but we do get along and I really dont hate the guy like it may seem. Sure sometimes I wanna punch him in the face but it doesn't last long. So all you who say **** D this Kane that really need to step 5 feet back and realize you are looking at a computer screen, do you see me or Kane?? You wanna form an opinion come to the next event and see us in person. Till then stfu u dont know me and I will say whatever the hell I feel like.
awww shucks D.. got me all teary eyed... u really do like me..

for real though, D is totally right. I get a kick out of venting **** off on stuntlife. specially at 4am when my insomniac vampire *** should be sleeping.. if anything its actually made me start wanting to ride more, 'cause I know after 6 years of riding all the time I dont need a big excuse to not wanna get off my *** and practice.. lol I really can do 180s now!! haha

we push each others buttons, but thats half the fun. specially cause everytime we do **** turns into a 10 page thread with 6,000 views.. haha!!

-kane

Last edited by Kaneone; 02-03-2007 at 08:42 PM.
Old 02-03-2007, 08:47 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Wow, first off I can talk all the **** I want to Kane and he can do the same, it's what we do, he wanted it and he got it. You think when were at a comp we sit there and talk **** back and forth all the time?? We'll a little but we do get along and I really dont hate the guy like it may seem. Sure sometimes I wanna punch him in the face but it doesn't last long. So all you who say **** D this Kane that really need to step 5 feet back and realize you are looking at a computer screen, do you see me or Kane?? You wanna form an opinion come to the next event and see us in person. Till then stfu u dont know me and I will say whatever the hell I feel like.
AND THATS THE MOTHER ******* FACT JACK!!!!

Come see me next event and say that **** to my face and see what's up. ****** hater, I'll bring that zo6, and the viper, and the other z06 too so you can stand there and hate while I have 3 bitches wash'em in front of your face, bring your sponge.

FUNNIEST POST IN THRED

maybe it's the pink, throws me off.
wtf does it do make u wanna hump his leg?
Old 02-03-2007, 09:06 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Come see me next event and say that **** to my face and see what's up. ****** hater, I'll bring that zo6, and the viper, and the other z06 too so you can stand there and hate while I have 3 bitches wash'em in front of your face, bring your sponge.
if my maa had mad loot... i would be driving that **** with a big fat smile too
soo just cuz your mom is a broke *** hoe (who's *****'s so dry the crabs walk around with canteens) dose not give u the right to hate on somebody
dont realy think darius is my favorate rider but if u dont know the mother ******
shut the **** up
AND
knock it off
Old 02-03-2007, 09:11 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Stunting has it's own Valentino Rossi and Max Biaggi.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:12 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by excessa
Stunting has it's own Valentino Rossi and Max Biaggi.
and u as our brand new gixxie!
Old 02-03-2007, 09:18 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
and u as our brand new gixxie!
I don't think I want to spend that kind of money on *******.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:20 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve

that's 2 bad!
Old 02-03-2007, 09:20 PM
hate practitioner

dont think u caught full idea of my post
Old 02-03-2007, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Artiom
that's 2 bad!
I think you see enough breasts anyhow, I noticed all the pimphood on myspace. You're a bad man, Artiom. And yet you look so innocent...
Old 02-03-2007, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
dont think u caught full idea of my post
Well I'm definitely not doing that to my hair, it's baby fine, hairspray makes it stick together. Plus I hate getting my picture taken. Face it, you have terrible ideas.

Quick Reply: next level...