next level...

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 05:25 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: next level...

He's just lost a lot of respect from myself and many riders I know, but like you said Rome, "Who cares?" I know D could give a **** about what I say or feel, I just think it's funny how a lot of these guys are swingin from his jock.......
Old 02-03-2007, 06:00 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Wow, first off I can talk all the **** I want to Kane and he can do the same, it's what we do, he wanted it and he got it. You think when were at a comp we sit there and talk **** back and forth all the time?? We'll a little but we do get along and I really dont hate the guy like it may seem. Sure sometimes I wanna punch him in the face but it doesn't last long. So all you who say **** D this Kane that really need to step 5 feet back and realize you are looking at a computer screen, do you see me or Kane?? You wanna form an opinion come to the next event and see us in person. Till then stfu u dont know me and I will say whatever the hell I feel like.
Old 02-03-2007, 06:10 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
and darius gives out advice just PM the guy sheeesh
i begg to differ.... i asked that ***** to help me dent my tank, and some other simple ****.....cause big chris told me that ***** got savage tank dents

i asked him in a PM...

....and i am still awaiting a reply
Old 02-03-2007, 06:13 PM

jmann954 is an unknown quantity at this point

this thread is funny as hell.i guess im swingin from d s nuts cause as far as skills hes the man as far as videos some of the best ive watched.as far as bkes and cars hes got the hottest ****.its so funny how when your on top everyone hates its great.next comp u guyz should set up a boxing match that would be funny as hell.i would rather have people talkin **** about me than not be talked about at all
Old 02-03-2007, 06:14 PM

jmann954 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh yeah i can do 180 stoppies
Old 02-03-2007, 06:21 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

i told that fool to turn his pms off and his myspace messages and change his email address,,, ***** probably gets 30 messages daily asking how to do this or that, or for him to pray for somebody, or if he can buy someone a bike or some dumbass ****

You couldnt pay me to answer all that ****... matter of fact.. he said he would pay me.. and I was like hell no!

so until you have walked a mile in those shoes dont bitch about not getting a message back..
Old 02-03-2007, 06:22 PM

Aussquid is a decent person

i think its quite ironic the way this post is goin, stared off being about thoughts on the progression of the sport which is interseting and exciting yet it seems this forum has answered kane's question if this bullshit keeps on goin the way its goin then the sport is goin nowhere Kane and Darius will have bitch fits at eachother and loose focus on wat reall matters(the sport) and every1 will pass you. my two cents
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
i begg to differ.... i asked that ***** to help me dent my tank, and some other simple ****.....cause big chris told me that ***** got savage tank dents

i asked him in a PM...

...and i am still awaiting a reply

iono everytime i pm or ask him a question i usually get a response.

maybe he just doesnt like you j/k

SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by jmann954
oh yeah i can do 180 stoppies
Pm Kane I'm sure he could use some pointers
Old 02-03-2007, 06:23 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
i told that fool to turn his pms off and his myspace messages and change his email address,,, ***** probably gets 30 messages daily asking how to do this or that, or for him to pray for somebody, or if he can buy someone a bike or some dumbass ****

You couldnt pay me to answer all that ****... matter of fact.. he said he would pay me.. and I was like hell no!

so until you have walked a mile in those shoes dont bitch about not getting a message back..
LOL exaaactly

i left D a myspace comment and 20 minutes later my **** is at hte bottom of the page...
Old 02-03-2007, 06:24 PM

S.I.T can only hope to improve

Darius.....SIU5?

I need mah daily fix.......
Old 02-03-2007, 06:26 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

all sports have rivals....

theses two are just trying to be this sports biggest rivals lol
Old 02-03-2007, 06:29 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by KSFSTUNTER
RODE WITH KANE IN VEGAS LAST WEEKEND AND HIS 180 STOPPIES WERE SIC KANE WAS BUSTIN COMBO STOPPIES HEY D CAN U ASK MOMMY OR DADDY TO BUY ME A C6 ZO6 TOO
Come see me next event and say that **** to my face and see what's up. ****** hater, I'll bring that zo6, and the viper, and the other z06 too so you can stand there and hate while I have 3 bitches wash'em in front of your face, bring your sponge.
Old 02-03-2007, 06:30 PM
$$$$$$$

Originally Posted by Darius
Come see me next event and say that **** to my face and see what's up. ****** hater, I'll bring that zo6, and the viper, and the other z06 too so you can stand there and hate while I have 3 bitches wash'em in front of your face, bring your sponge.
D ---> <---- KFS stuner guy
Old 02-03-2007, 06:30 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6

i asked him in a PM...

....and i am still awaiting a reply
sorry Bro here you go.
Old 02-03-2007, 06:31 PM
$$$$$$$

see lex you got your response... all you need is a rubber mallet. DUH
Old 02-03-2007, 06:33 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by old man roger
all sports have rivals....

theses two are just trying to be this sports biggest rivals lol
Hey it keeps **** entertaining, and if we really hated eachother I dont think I would be talkin **** here cause I would probably get so mad I would pull out the beneli semi and blast buckshot thru my plasma. I've had many chances to whoop on Kane and never have, maybe it's the pink, throws me off.
Old 02-03-2007, 06:34 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

bwahahahaha, Im leaving work to go home and smoke, the re-read this thread.. ***** too funny D
Old 02-03-2007, 06:34 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Wow, first off I can talk all the **** I want to Kane and he can do the same, it's what we do, he wanted it and he got it. You think when were at a comp we sit there and talk **** back and forth all the time?? We'll a little but we do get along and I really dont hate the guy like it may seem. Sure sometimes I wanna punch him in the face but it doesn't last long. So all you who say **** D this Kane that really need to step 5 feet back and realize you are looking at a computer screen, do you see me or Kane?? You wanna form an opinion come to the next event and see us in person. Till then stfu u dont know me and I will say whatever the hell I feel like.
I think it's great that you express yourself and say what you want. You just have to realize that even though we can't see you, we can hear you. You express your mental image onto the computer screen in front of you, so inevitablly, we do know "who" you are. We might not get to see how you interact w/ your "boys", but we're not your boys, so you would interact differently w/ us anyway. Respect is something that can be felt and heard through a computer screen, we don't have to see you to form an opinion about your character. You're an incredibly talented rider, but maybe not so talented at communicating on a respectfull level....
Old 02-03-2007, 06:35 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Hey it keeps **** entertaining, and if we really hated eachother I dont think I would be talkin **** here cause I would probably get so mad I would pull out the beneli semi and blast buckshot thru my plasma. I've had many chances to whoop on Kane and never have, maybe it's the pink, throws me off.
rivals real or imagined are good for any sport

Quick Reply: next level...