next level...

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 01:01 PM

-RYNO is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: next level...

Originally Posted by Vetter
this **** is getting old.
this and every other thread where everyone has something to say about how if they were sponsored yada yada they wouldnt talk like that or who the sponsor wouldnt like that.i would almost guess kawasaki would have nothing to say about how kane is conducting himself on streetlife.com,i would almost think they would get a kick out of it because look how many times the word kawasaki has been used......remember they probaly dont care about us as a whole they want the squids who are gonna go buy new bikes.....whens the last time any of you ******* went somewhere and paid what they were asking.......there are people still who buy for an image whether it be for stunting racing anything.
Old 02-03-2007, 01:26 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by on1furlyfe
this and every other thread where everyone has something to say about how if they were sponsored yada yada they wouldnt talk like that or who the sponsor wouldnt like that.i would almost guess kawasaki would have nothing to say about how kane is conducting himself on streetlife.com,i would almost think they would get a kick out of it because look how many times the word kawasaki has been used......remember they probaly dont care about us as a whole they want the squids who are gonna go buy new bikes.....whens the last time any of you ******* went somewhere and paid what they were asking.......there are people still who buy for an image whether it be for stunting racing anything.
+1
Old 02-03-2007, 01:30 PM

Garethzx6r is an unknown quantity at this point

d n kane should just go at like, on so u wanna fight! put sum boxing gloves on then the winner takes all ! haha bikes, gf houses, cars... etc
Old 02-03-2007, 01:37 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Garethzx6r
d n kane should just go at like, on so u wanna fight! put sum boxing gloves on then the winner takes all ! haha bikes, gf houses, cars... etc
weve already talked about that. never happen'd. sometimes i think they jsut do this on purpose to create a buzz aroudn their names becuase its the same **** everytime.

its not getting old. its done been old after the 20 pg thread debo started earlier this year.
Old 02-03-2007, 02:10 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

mommy and daddy ehh
Old 02-03-2007, 02:28 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

style son.. style...

haha

i love drunken stuntlifing more than anything!!

ok im out!! gotta go work at the lumberyard!!

-kane
Old 02-03-2007, 02:34 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by boostnm3
it seems like Kanes head got very large lately.

naaa dude! its been large.. ever heard my myspace song!?

I even had to update to a medium helmet over the small lately. its crazy.. if i keep this up i wont even need a bobble head duplicated.. ill end up being a bobble head!

haha

-kane
Old 02-03-2007, 03:33 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

I think it's funny how a lot of you look at this. It's obvious that you're already taking sides before you even read the thread. Kane starts the thread all professional like talking about progression in the industry, not talking about himself. Immediately, D comes up w/ some of the normal BS **** talking that's in almost every post he puts up. Then Kane defends himself, and a lot of you instantly attack him, saying his heads too big and Kawasaki won't like that, and all this other BS. If you read the thread, you will see that Kane was attacked by D, not the other way around.

There are a few guys doing 360 stoppies, you don't hear them calling out D every chance they get, telling him that he can't do them. It's mind-boggling how BIG D's head/ego is, and how few of you call him out on it.

One of D's posts trys to bag on Kane for (of course) wearing pink. He says something about how real men don't wear pink........well, if you think about it, normally, the guys you do see wearing pink are total pimps and they actually look good wearing it. They also normally have the ladies surrounding them.........

.........personally, I think D's jealous of Kane, and I thinks D's head is way too blown up......
Old 02-03-2007, 03:52 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Kaneone
naaa dude! its been large.. ever heard my myspace song!?

I even had to update to a medium helmet over the small lately. its crazy.. if i keep this up i wont even need a bobble head duplicated.. ill end up being a bobble head!

haha

-kane
ok...that was FUNNY!!!!
Old 02-03-2007, 04:07 PM

wondo is a decent person

all i have to say is you guys better watch out for all of us in colorado we get like one day a month to ride Kane you saw how much i can get done in one day frist shot jump to highchair.:YEAH to every one in vegas thanks for letting us kick it....

ps..my helmits a lagre baby, always been....

Last edited by wondo; 02-03-2007 at 04:09 PM.
Old 02-03-2007, 04:08 PM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
I think it's funny how a lot of you look at this. It's obvious that you're already taking sides before you even read the thread. Kane starts the thread all professional like talking about progression in the industry, not talking about himself. Immediately, D comes up w/ some of the normal BS **** talking that's in almost every post he puts up. Then Kane defends himself, and a lot of you instantly attack him, saying his heads too big and Kawasaki won't like that, and all this other BS. If you read the thread, you will see that Kane was attacked by D, not the other way around.

There are a few guys doing 360 stoppies, you don't hear them calling out D every chance they get, telling him that he can't do them. It's mind-boggling how BIG D's head/ego is, and how few of you call him out on it.

One of D's posts trys to bag on Kane for (of course) wearing pink. He says something about how real men don't wear pink........well, if you think about it, normally, the guys you do see wearing pink are total pimps and they actually look good wearing it. They also normally have the ladies surrounding them.........

.........personally, I think D's jealous of Kane, and I thinks D's head is way too blown up......
Are you fucin serious! "D comes up w/ some of the normal BS **** talking"

I think Kane got exactly what he wanted from Darius when he called him out with this statement...
"what is everyone's... (even you dickhed darius!!)"

I could give a **** about picking sides but Kane does sound quite full of himself at times....
Old 02-03-2007, 04:28 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

And D doesn't?

and, yeah I was serious.........I very rarely see a post from D that isn't talking ****..

Last edited by Righteous 1; 02-03-2007 at 04:32 PM.
Old 02-03-2007, 04:36 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

INSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point

And D doesn't?

and, yeah I was serious.........I very rarely see a post from D that isn't talking ****..
Re-read ur first post...D was called out like JP said.

Oh well...it's only the internet.

All for not .....Teach will take the events
Old 02-03-2007, 04:36 PM

And D doesn't?
And D doesnt what? talk ****? Thats not the point Kane called him out(called him a ********) and D came out(sayin he sucks at stuntin).......And your makin it seem like D just came out He got what he asked for PERIOD!
Old 02-03-2007, 04:37 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by T-NECK
like sands in the hourglass...
so are the days of our lives
Old 02-03-2007, 04:39 PM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
I even had to update to a medium helmet over the small lately.
-kane
hahaha

soon you will have to get custom one
Old 02-03-2007, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
And D doesnt what? talk ****? Thats not the point Kane called him out(called him a ********) and D came out(sayin he sucks at stuntin).......And your makin it seem like D just came out He got what he asked for PERIOD!

D is a ********, Kane just called it how it was....
Old 02-03-2007, 04:44 PM

D is a ********, Kane just called it how it was....
Im sure D could say the same about what he said about Kane's skills.....Bottom line it goes both ways and I personally see it from both sides, you seem to have picked a side long before this thread.....
Old 02-03-2007, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
Im sure D could say the same about what he said about Kane's skills.....Bottom line it goes both ways and I personally see it from both sides, you seem to have picked a side long before this thread.....
After numerous occasions of D calling people out and talking **** to almost everyone he interacts w/ here on streetlife, I'ld have to say that I have no ambition to ever meet the guy. No, I do not make preconceived decisions about anyone before I read threads. D just did the usual.....talkin ****. Kane's definetly no angel, but he does like to help people and the "sport" of stunting a hell-of-a-lot more than D does. D normally just likes to talk about how good he is, or about how certain stunters can't do what he does, and not to talk to him until they can. The most recent check against him IMO, was when "The Hate" called the "Clutchin it from the side" trick a "Hero", and D's reply was, "Oh, now your naming my tricks for me." If D really thinks he's the very first person to pull that stunt off, I feel sorry for him.....
Old 02-03-2007, 05:15 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

who farkin cares....

Darius can talk all the **** he wants cause he can back up that shittalking with his riding skills.

and if i was that good i'd be doin the saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame thing. and darius gives out advice just PM the guy sheeesh

Quick Reply: next level...