next level...

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 04:47 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all
Re: next level...

try rolling endos On back of peoples bumpers its the new style lol i only hit 1 car doing them out of all of them i tried
Old 02-12-2007, 05:02 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by DBoy
try rolling endos On back of peoples bumpers its the new style lol i only hit 1 car doing them out of all of them i tried
haha, i aint that good yet... i keep looking at the ground, and i guage when my headlights shine directly at the ground... thats as high as i let it go.

i need to get over that, and then start looking ahead of myself. then i bet i would be rolling em farther, but as for now.... 7ft or so is it...
Old 02-12-2007, 05:05 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

I dont roll far just about 50 feet but thats enough to endo next to a soccer mom and wink at her at a light haha
Old 02-12-2007, 07:46 AM

S.I.T can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by DLish
today I enjoyed a delicious 6" italian bmt!
Ummmmm.......

...just messin......
Old 02-12-2007, 09:53 AM

J-Sun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
i dont **** with that sissy dude, or the old man... i only mess with kathrine, she is hellza cool. she will sell you a bike, and then kick it with you for the rest of the day.:YEAH
ah, i think i tried to buy off the sissy dude. He wouldn't even give me the time of day when I told him I wanted to pay cash for it in a few days.

also, watching that vid of bullo teaching you reminds me of when Lord (Bollo) was tryin to teach me how to wheelie. He used to make me accomplish 1 goal before we left. "We ain't leavin till you wheelie at least 2 light poles!"
Old 02-12-2007, 01:55 PM

Angrish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
I hope you're not talking about me, because I will probably put your ideals to shame with my resume and professionalism...on and off the bike.

wtf did you even say?

before you call people fuksticks, maybe you should come across as someone who isn't one
no not you dgos thomas ...You do know this is not the teachlife forum! Not evreyone is talking about you !!..I bet no one can see what your doing on the computor w/ that big *** head in front of it ....J/K Lets see you should able to take a joke too..right?......You guys should make this internet **** a sport too.Your the only one of the few that has gone after the guy in the "white" hat or pink whatever so read a the broken paragraphs in everyones post then you will seee what I was spoutn bout. Gets old ....brushing my shoulder off lol

Last edited by Angrish; 02-12-2007 at 02:05 PM.
Old 02-12-2007, 02:13 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

haha, i dunno... i had everything else going pretty good today. i just decided to try this acouple of times, when he was gone getting gas.

then when i tried it when he was there, school went in session..
must be nice to regularly ride with someone thats better than you. im stuck here all alone.
Old 02-12-2007, 02:41 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Vetter
must be nice to regularly ride with someone thats better than you. im stuck here all alone.
it has it's perks..... its more frustrating than anything, because you see where you wanna be at... but know what level you are currently at you know.
Old 02-12-2007, 02:55 PM

Angrish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vetter
Make a trip in to columbus we ride all the time ...a little cold but *** it its 2 hours from you but, we got a plae you crash out stay warm and burn!!!
Old 02-14-2007, 08:41 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

it has it's perks..... its more frustrating than anything, because you see where you wanna be at... but know what level you are currently at you know.
I hear that! Some new guy showed up at the lot and his second day of riding wheelies was just handing me my ***. Worse he just started on his streetbike and there I am still flailing around somewhere near rb control on the 3 wheeler after weeks of practce.

I'd like it if someone would come out and suck as much as I do so I'd feel better. I'm always the crappiest rider out there.
Old 02-14-2007, 09:55 AM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

in ft lauderdale im the shittiest rider around, in miami im a god
i have the best of both worlds...
Old 02-14-2007, 10:52 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I can't decide what I love most about this thread, it's either the mcnugget descriptions, or "I only hit one car..."

You guys are always good for a laugh.
Old 02-14-2007, 05:20 PM

I only hit one car
Old 02-14-2007, 05:44 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

angrish who the **** are you talking about me fool
Old 02-14-2007, 10:46 PM

OMG Thomas your grammar almost gave me a seizure.