Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 10:45 PM

thorthunder is a decent person
Re: next level...

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
haha, i just ate a happy meal 4 piece
damn what toy did you get mang?
Old 02-09-2007, 11:05 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
them ***** are hella dry.. only good thing about mickeyd's is the breakfast
try a Subway 6" sausage and egg on honey oat add bacon, american cheese,onions,s&p toasted. Best breakfast ever!
Old 02-09-2007, 11:10 PM

J-Sun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DLish
try a Subway 6" sausage and egg on honey oat add bacon, american cheese,onions,s&p toasted. Best breakfast ever!
I didn't even know Subway did breakfast
Old 02-09-2007, 11:13 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by J-Sun
I didn't even know Subway did breakfast
some do,some dont
Old 02-12-2007, 01:26 AM

flip73 is an unknown quantity at this point

so you know why this sport won't make it like freestyle mx? coz the THEY finally got there **** together and as a group found backing and used connections. wot makes a revolution strong? numbers, strength in numbers. at least kane is out there promoting the sport not just himself. its hard for some of you guys to think about the big picture and not just about yerselves.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:40 AM

today I enjoyed a delicious 6" italian bmt!
Old 02-12-2007, 01:56 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by thorthunder
damn what toy did you get mang?
my first happy meal i got, i got the catscratch in the armor... and when you put his lid down, the face changes...

then i got the black cat in a plush toy for my happy meal i had the other night.

Originally Posted by J-Sun
I didn't like the salesman at that dealership. Parts guy was cool though.

i dont **** with that sissy dude, or the old man... i only mess with kathrine, she is hellza cool. she will sell you a bike, and then kick it with you for the rest of the day.:YEAH
Old 02-12-2007, 02:12 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

nice endo pic sytfu how far you rolling them now
Old 02-12-2007, 02:34 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

yeah u got some pretty nice height on that, most i got was 2 feet n a yard, that was one day though that was the day i started and stopped, i may try em again eventually....maybe
Old 02-12-2007, 02:45 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.

Originally Posted by DBoy
nice endo pic sytfu how far you rolling them now
not too far... i just started rocking them today, all i did before was poppa stoppies

i can only roll em like 7 feet or so, (with and embarrasing 40mph approach) with a little bit of height.

but i am working on em, i am working on alot... my A.D.D. is really showing through.. because i wont work on just 1 thing, i am working on like 7 things at once.

bullo was helpin me out today, kinda trying to polish off a few stunts i have no buisness doing, but he was helpin me with em.

what is the name of that **** where you use no hands and do that uturn ****.... it was kinda like doing the dmv circle with no hands, bullo was yellin at me all afternoon

i'll see if i can get a picture of what i am talkin about.
Old 02-12-2007, 02:46 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Name:  16.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  93.3 KB

explain how you do it..ive never understood how... rear brake? (thats not me its my guy mike)
Old 02-12-2007, 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by Vetter

explain how you do it..ive never understood how... rear brake? (thats not me its my guy mike)
yeah... bullo was telling me, just tap on and off the rear brake. it will hook the bike right in.
i was riding the brake before.. and just doing wide circles, but bullo way(the proper way) you just dive right in, and the steering just hits full lock. you pump the brakes to set it up, when it gets too low... and release to let it dip back in.

i know the concept, i just have to put it into play.
Old 02-12-2007, 03:20 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

so let it dive in...

work the brake

let brake off and it will come out of the litte u turn

give it more brake and it will fall further in?

idle set @ what?
Old 02-12-2007, 03:22 AM

here is bullo showing off.... ****** doin hellof-em around me

Name:  bullozeros.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  31.4 KB

then here is me trying em.

Name:  lexiszeros.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  36.3 KB
Name:  lexiszeros2.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  45.7 KB
Name:  lexiszeros3.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  40.7 KB

it will be better when i get my balance... i wont have to use much break, just dip it in.
Old 02-12-2007, 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by Vetter
so let it dive in...

work the brake

let brake off and it will come out of the litte u turn

give it more brake and it will fall further in?

idle set @ what?

you got it kinda backwards.... let it dip in, lean back and towards the center of the seat, let the handle bars hit full lock, and then when it gets too low.. pump the brakes(like let it off and on kinda quick. that will kinda slow the bike down, and hook it in... but slightly set the bike up. then when you release it use balance to keep the bars on full lock, but balance out the bike to keep it from falling..

my idle was set at 3000, i was doin em with the idle too low, bullo tried it on my bike... and he raised the idle up to 3k, it worked fine after that.

set your idle to where the bike will pull about 10 or 12 mph. that seemed to work fine.

Last edited by SYTFU_R6; 02-12-2007 at 03:27 AM.
Old 02-12-2007, 03:43 AM

its easy, just commit
Old 02-12-2007, 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by DLish
its easy, just commit
true... me just scaredie.....
Old 02-12-2007, 04:11 AM

video of us practicing it..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hgm63Cla4oA
Old 02-12-2007, 04:36 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

he must get tired of yelling at you huh lol
Old 02-12-2007, 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by DBoy
he must get tired of yelling at you huh lol
haha, i dunno... i had everything else going pretty good today. i just decided to try this acouple of times, when he was gone getting gas.

then when i tried it when he was there, school went in session..

Quick Reply: next level...