next level...

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 02:00 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person
Re: next level...

Originally Posted by Darius
I said 5-10 consecutive 180's no foot down, ya'll know this is impossible for Kane to do anytime soon, it's gonna be on a 07 Kawi but most likely but it's gonna be 2008 by the time he posts it.
sadly it prolly will be until 08 until i figure out how to use vegas video good enough to make a stupid internet clip to please u 'masta'

haha

-kane
Old 02-08-2007, 02:08 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Kaneone
lol..what next ya gonna brag about team extreem landing buell!?

haha

-kane
ummmmmmm..........HEY!!!
Old 02-08-2007, 02:32 PM

theteacher929 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
I hope you're not talking about me, because I will probably put your ideals to shame with my resume and professionalism...on and off the bike.

wtf did you even say?

before you call people fuksticks, maybe you should come across as someone who isn't one

Seriously, how are you going to call people stupid "fuksticks" when you're being a total ******* too. not to mention you can't put a paragraph together to save your life.
Old 02-08-2007, 03:37 PM

camel_killer is an unknown quantity at this point

KANE.....WHILE I RESPECT WHAT YOU DO AND THINK THAT YOUR SKILLS ARE SICK.....AND I KNOW WE WOULD NEVER KNOW YOUR TRUE OPINION CAUSE KAWI PAYS YOUR BILLS AND GIVES YOU BIKES...****** SWEET BY THE WAY...THE DAYTONA 675 IS ONE BAD MOTHER ******....I OWN ONE AND I'VE RIDDEN AN 06 KAWI 600...NO CONTEST...HANDS DOWN THE 675 KILLS....FLAME AWAY...I EXPECT IT AFTER READING THIS THREAD.....BUT THERE IS NO DISPUTING THE FACT THAT THE 675 IS THE BIKE OF THE YEAR.....OH BY THE WAY I AGREE WITH YOUR OPENING POST....THE SPORT HAS COME A LONG WAY AND WILL GET BIGGER AND BIGGER.....KEEP IT UP ALL OF YOU......
Old 02-08-2007, 03:40 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by camel_killer
KANE.....WHILE I RESPECT WHAT YOU DO AND THINK THAT YOUR SKILLS ARE SICK.....AND I KNOW WE WOULD NEVER KNOW YOUR TRUE OPINION CAUSE KAWI PAYS YOUR BILLS AND GIVES YOU BIKES...****** SWEET BY THE WAY...THE DAYTONA 675 IS ONE BAD MOTHER ******....I OWN ONE AND I'VE RIDDEN AN 06 KAWI 600...NO CONTEST...HANDS DOWN THE 675 KILLS....FLAME AWAY...I EXPECT IT AFTER READING THIS THREAD.....BUT THERE IS NO DISPUTING THE FACT THAT THE 675 IS THE BIKE OF THE YEAR.....OH BY THE WAY I AGREE WITH YOUR OPENING POST....THE SPORT HAS COME A LONG WAY AND WILL GET BIGGER AND BIGGER.....KEEP IT UP ALL OF YOU......
here's some fuel for the fire: woods rides a 675. i've ridden it. i've ridden the 05 kawi. for stunting, the 675 kinda sucks.....from my personal experience.

and triumph aint the big four!
Old 02-08-2007, 03:41 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

besides:
price, availability, power, and looks

other than those.. ya its pretty cool...

-Kane
you get what you pay for....I might just bring one there in april.....
Old 02-08-2007, 03:43 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by E-DUB OM
F4i's cut off is 180
knock it off!!!!!! come up in march dude!!!!
Old 02-08-2007, 03:43 PM

da Liks is a decent person

here's some fuel for the fire: woods rides a 675. i've ridden it. i've ridden the 05 kawi. for stunting, the 675 kinda sucks.....from my personal experience.

why don't we ever see any clips or pics of him riding it? i would love that!
Old 02-08-2007, 03:48 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Angrish
After all that no wonder everyone thinks we are a bunch of stupid kids ...you guys are a joke ya you can ride but you suck as a human......like I said internet is a good way of finding Gods friday work!!! Please tell me you fuking dumbasses have normal lifes except for D ...I wouldn't want to wake up to Thomas fat *** suckin my dick!!!!!You got a bad case of jock burn Thomas!!! And since you guys are so good I guess we should start calling it riding again' Instead of stunning...in the lot. Its always a stunt on the street right " livin the stunt life " ...I hope none of you have kids if so kill them so they won't grow up to be twice as stupid as you fuksticks.
ignorance is bliss huh
Old 02-08-2007, 04:20 PM

sadly it prolly will be until 08 until i figure out how to use vegas video good enough to make a stupid internet clip to please u 'masta'

haha

-kane
ur a vid squid..... are there taco cabannas in lv?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	HPIM1011.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	188308  
Old 02-08-2007, 04:25 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

I hope you're not talking about me, because I will probably put your ideals to shame with my resume and professionalism...on and off the bike.

wtf did you even say?

before you call people fuksticks, maybe you should come across as someone who isn't one
Old 02-08-2007, 04:26 PM
Shamil Khabiev (El Ruso1)

RUS EXTREM is an unknown quantity at this point

180 no foot on the flor in 10 min run

wow 11 pages

Last edited by RUS EXTREM; 02-08-2007 at 04:29 PM.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:49 PM

karrot-x is an unknown quantity at this point

Some of you guys need serious GED training on sentence structure. I'm not saying you have to be the "elite grammarist", but ****....at least make sense.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:18 PM

camel_killer is an unknown quantity at this point

TRUE...THE 675 IS NOT A VERY GOOD STUNT BIKE....THE TANK IS CRAZY NARROW....BUT ITS A WHEELIE MACHINE.....I'M ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A USED BIKE TO STUNT ON.... THE 675 IS BASICALLY A TRACK BIKE FOR ME....
Old 02-08-2007, 05:20 PM
HRC

HRC is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember back in the day when it use to be about selling video's. Times are changin I guess. I am more of a fan than rider so I could care less about comps or any of that and I just wanna see bad *** videos. I am not taking ANYTHING from you guys that are bustin your *** and bikes to get better to win comps but it will always be about vids to me. Darius is one of the pioneers in selling stunt films and will always have my respect. Kane, your a great rider and do good things for the sport but you have lost many many fans due to your swollen head. Why don't you hire someone to go around and promote yourself instead of you doing it? It makes you look sooooooooo bad. Anyway, I'm a nobody and just a fan and that's how I see it. Well, thanks for the good entertainment whether it be a stunt vid or a flamefest. :YEAH
Old 02-08-2007, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by HRC
I remember back in the day when it use to be about selling video's. Times are changin I guess. I am more of a fan than rider so I could care less about comps or any of that and I just wanna see bad *** videos. I am not taking ANYTHING from you guys that are bustin your *** and bikes to get better to win comps but it will always be about vids to me. Darius is one of the pioneers in selling stunt films and will always have my respect. Kane, your a great rider and do good things for the sport but you have lost many many fans due to your swollen head. Why don't you hire someone to go around and promote yourself instead of you doing it? It makes you look sooooooooo bad. Anyway, I'm a nobody and just a fan and that's how I see it. Well, thanks for the good entertainment whether it be a stunt vid or a flamefest. :YEAH
I think you have Kane and D Confused on the ego thing!! you need to understand when your sponsored you need to talk about them thats your job!!! Like for me Snap-on tools are the best tools in the world!! and for all you flooring need's see Big Bobs Flooring 23 locations around the west coast to serve your flooring need's!....Looking for a new Honda ATV Motorcycle or power equipment call Hartley Motors or get your Tattoos done by the best!!Mat-su Tattoo Tattoos buy Jermy!!

Last edited by thehate.; 02-08-2007 at 05:30 PM.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:33 PM

karrot-x is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by thehate.
I think you have Kane and D Confused on the ego thing!! you need to understand when your sponsored you need to talk about them thats your job!!! Like for me Snap-on tools are the best tools in the world!! and for all you flooring need's see Big Bobs Flooring 23 locations around the west coast to serve your flooring need's!....Looking for a new Honda ATV Motorcycle or power equipment call Hartley Motors or get your Tattoos done by the best!!Mat-su Tattoo Tattoos buy Jermy!!
Nice.
Old 02-08-2007, 06:06 PM
HRC

HRC is an unknown quantity at this point

Hate, I don't need tools, flooring, a new Honda, or a tattoo. What I do want is a new video with impressive riding and a good soundtrack! Anyone nowhere to get one? I think the Streetfighterz are coming out with one soon. :YEAH
Old 02-08-2007, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by HRC
Hate, I don't need tools, flooring, a new Honda, or a tattoo. What I do want is a new video with impressive riding and a good soundtrack! Anyone nowhere to get one? I think the Streetfighterz are coming out with one soon. :YEAH
well you can buy mine! in 3 month's when it's out!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMoNtgIfOVw
Old 02-08-2007, 06:57 PM

well you can buy mine! in 3 month's when it's out!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMoNtgIfOVw
I'm getting ur tape ready next week ! (hopefully w/ an advanced copy dvd too)

Quick Reply: next level...