DIY cage

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 11:51 AM

seven7 is a decent person
DIY cage

looking for opinions on making my own stunt cage.
1. im broke
2. they dont make a cage for my year bike
i ride an old cbr600 any sugestions on what i should do
Old 01-30-2007, 11:54 AM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all
Re: DIY cage

goto walmart, goto the bicycle section, buy some bike pegs, wha laa
Old 01-30-2007, 12:06 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

i actually know a kid with a hurricane like yours... he built his own.. kind of mocked it off of 905
Old 01-30-2007, 12:37 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

1988..thats gangsta
Old 01-30-2007, 01:20 PM

crazy636stunter is a decent person

thats funny! i had an f2 with bmx pegs on it and it worked great.
Old 01-30-2007, 01:24 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

someone give me an email addy so i can send them a pic of my boy chicago scraping subframe on the 88 hurricane. and post it up
Old 01-30-2007, 06:10 PM

you got any pics of it.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
i actually know a kid with a hurricane like yours... he built his own.. kind of mocked it off of 905
you got some pics of it
Old 01-30-2007, 06:35 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
someone give me an email addy so i can send them a pic of my boy chicago scraping subframe on the 88 hurricane. and post it up
so he got good?
Old 01-30-2007, 10:08 PM
B.T.M.

chicago was always advanced from us.. but he hasn't ridden in honestly like 8 months..
i emailed the pic to dude.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:51 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

i want to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee
Old 01-30-2007, 10:52 PM
B.T.M.

fine vetter u ****.. check your aol...
Old 01-30-2007, 10:59 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

email?
Old 01-30-2007, 11:00 PM
B.T.M.

vettjd01@aim.com
Old 01-30-2007, 11:00 PM
Scrapes Elbow

post it vetter
Old 01-30-2007, 11:06 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

dont post my email **** monger!!! lol.

i still dont have that **** in there!
Old 01-30-2007, 11:07 PM
B.T.M.

someone else gimme their email then...

vettjd01@aim.com
Old 01-30-2007, 11:08 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

dude you have to send them to my phone
Old 01-30-2007, 11:11 PM
B.T.M.

the retard will be posting it in a second.
Old 01-30-2007, 11:14 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

tap tap tap....yup thats my foot,and my arms are crossed

Quick Reply: DIY cage