Location: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
got_ink123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: StuntRide Magazine??

Originally Posted by Erika
If I remember correctly didn't Petey get his own write up in that issue as well
woah, you're purdy
Old 01-18-2008, 04:51 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

So far the best mag I've seen to be honest that has sick bikes and stunting is street montsters.. Too bad it's not english and not available here.. I think and underground mag would work ..
Old 01-18-2008, 05:15 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vetter
humor, chicks, stunts, street session shots, chicks, comps, rider interview/bio, tech, ... soo many thigs would be cool to do. maybe a prank seciton for the humor? pics of riders gettin pranked. or the aftermath. lol.

and most of all... keep it oriented to the riders that are in the grind of the scene right now. the riders on that last buck making it to shows. etc etc...

+1

right on par with everything he said, and i know alot of my buddies would buy it too
Old 01-18-2008, 05:58 PM

yanik750 is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
So far the best mag I've seen to be honest that has sick bikes and stunting is street montsters.. Too bad it's not english and not available here.. I think and underground mag would work ..
:YEAH

Thx dude...Thx...
Old 01-18-2008, 05:58 PM

vtecguy is an unknown quantity at this point

yo... i didnt read the whole thing so someone might have said this already but for the chicks you should do **** on chicks that ride tandem or the few chicks that acctually ride. and i was in buisness managment last year and the teacher said that like 30 to 40 percent of the money comes from advertisements not subscriptions... that subscriptions mostly cover just printing and shipping and a really small profit... but then again i failed that class so i could be wrong... but yea ild buy it and i know like 5 or 6 dudes where im from that would too
Old 01-18-2008, 06:03 PM

k-fos23 is a decent person

there is a stunt mag already out and unless your blind or trying to pump your boys stuff you would have seen it
and the online subscription is free
www.12oclockmag.com
Old 01-18-2008, 06:13 PM

Fallout Carl is an unknown quantity at this point

Can I submit my new DVD, After The Fallout for review? If so, let me know where to send it.

Also, I'm a professional sports writer here in Connecticut. I would be willing to help out with the magazine a little if I have time (I'm pretty busy, I also own a production company and a painting business)

-Carl
Old 01-18-2008, 07:22 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by yanik750
:YEAH

Thx dude...Thx...
I jock street monsters too.. the graphics look so clean and fresh.. good job guys!!

Originally Posted by vtecguy
yo... i didnt read the whole thing so someone might have said this already but for the chicks you should do **** on chicks that ride tandem or the few chicks that acctually ride. and i was in buisness managment last year and the teacher said that like 30 to 40 percent of the money comes from advertisements not subscriptions... that subscriptions mostly cover just printing and shipping and a really small profit... but then again i failed that class so i could be wrong... but yea ild buy it and i know like 5 or 6 dudes where im from that would too
you are correct

Originally Posted by k-fos23
there is a stunt mag already out and unless your blind or trying to pump your boys stuff you would have seen it
www.12oclockmag.com
thanks for the consistent love

Originally Posted by Fallout Carl
Can I submit my new DVD, After The Fallout for review? If so, let me know where to send it.

Also, I'm a professional sports writer here in Connecticut. I would be willing to help out with the magazine a little if I have time (I'm pretty busy, I also own a production company and a painting business)

-Carl
I know how it is man.. I stay busy myself, can you shoot me an email.. dsogthomas@yahoo.com

Thanks
Old 01-18-2008, 07:35 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

www.12oclockmag.com
Hope you come up with more professional artwork and layout if you try to go to print
Old 01-18-2008, 07:40 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

www.12oclockmag.com
i cant even view that mag on my comp cuz i cant view pdf files. so for me that mag is pointless. anyone else cant view pdf files on their comp?

and im not about to go buy adobe just to view that mag.......

Thomas, you got the issues printed up yet???
Old 01-18-2008, 10:50 PM

k-fos23 is a decent person

yeah we are changing the format away from pdf so that its more accesible and dsog there is love for you in so cal ive got the respect for you even when i was in the bay. see you guys at xdl
Old 01-18-2008, 11:44 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

do you wanna make money, support the scene, or both? thats what has to be said first. then you can decide on content since each of those 3 choices will put you into a different marketing arena.

i would 100% buy a rider published stunt mag though. **** the subscription, pay cover price for each issue to support the ones that support you
Old 01-19-2008, 12:07 PM
Queen B 24/7

Brittany Morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey I just got my C-drive back from my old computer and the American DREAM article is back intact.... im gonna email you
Old 01-20-2008, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
I jock street monsters too.. the graphics look so clean and fresh.. good job guys!!
Thank you Thomas...thank you also for XDL's, seeing a so big schedule for 08 is great for us, and great for the sport !

Old 01-20-2008, 12:09 PM
Call the Coast Guard!

LRMzx636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Funding a magazine I would expect to be no joke. The cost of printing the publication would only be the icing on the cake. Lets just say that 3 individuals decided to tackle this project on their own. Between writing articles, photo shoots, and event coverage... supporting 3 salaries... you would have to sell a LOT of magazines....100 people on stuntlife saying they would subscribe just isnt enough to start something of that magnitude.

NOW in the reality of the world we live in it WOULD be possible to start an online magazine that could be subscription based (maybe $5 a month, or $1.25 a week) that covers the stunt scene. THat is a far more realistic goal. Once the demand reached a level of publication you could move forward. Even online would require a decent amount of interviews and traveling but with the added bonus of multimedia footage.
Old 01-20-2008, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by LRMzx636
Funding a magazine I would expect to be no joke. The cost of printing the publication would only be the icing on the cake. Lets just say that 3 individuals decided to tackle this project on their own. Between writing articles, photo shoots, and event coverage... supporting 3 salaries... you would have to sell a LOT of magazines....100 people on stuntlife saying they would subscribe just isnt enough to start something of that magnitude.
that's 200% true. Believe me.

First, find Money
2nd sell adverts
then, write and print the mag....
4th, distribute it....
Old 01-20-2008, 01:08 PM

1SMF is an unknown quantity at this point

As an Advertiser I think print is the only way to go. I get asked all the time to advertise on internet based magazines. No proof is ever given anyone reads it and they come and go out of business.

As a Fan I would rather pay $3-$5 for a print mag then something online.

That is why I support Thomas Evans Efforts. With any hope he will be as big as 2WT or SSB and all the squids here will bitch him out for being a sell out.
Old 01-21-2008, 01:07 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

LOL! Amen, +1, well said & succinctly put as always Daddy!

Thomas, as another supporter of your visions & endeavors, know you can always call on me for any volunteer assignments I can contribute.
Old 01-21-2008, 03:18 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

do I know you?

Quick Reply: StuntRide Magazine??