StuntRide Magazine??

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 01:53 AM

Zanda2212 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: StuntRide Magazine??

It would be pretty dam awesome sitting on your sofa reading an article about people busting the ****. Would the mag have inputs from everybody on stunt life? That would make some mean storys with lots of opinions!!
DO IT, MAKE THE STUNT MAG!!!!
Old 02-09-2007, 01:18 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Originally Posted by Vetter
what the **** is the french?

Originally Posted by Valeska
Ahh mon cher, pourquois est-ce que je crois que vous me voulez pour plus que travailler?
"Ahh my dear, why do I believe that you want me for more than work?"

Originally Posted by Valeska
AC, vous savez que je ne comprends pas un seule mot d'espagnol, francais seulement! Je n'ai pas une idee quois que vous avez me diree.....
"AC, you know that I do not understand a single word of spanish, french only! I have no idea what you said to me."

I could be off a bit in my french spelling/grammar, etc, I haven't studied French since high school and that was a decade ago!
Old 02-10-2007, 04:37 PM

Wybe is an unknown quantity at this point

ship it to europe..

and sign me up
Old 02-10-2007, 05:27 PM

Albgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm in!
Old 06-01-2007, 02:20 AM

vandalvw is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant stunt worth a **** and would buy it for sure....
Old 06-01-2007, 06:07 AM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd subscribe to it.
I used to love super streetbike but it seams to have less and less stunting in it latley.
Old 06-01-2007, 11:28 AM
WWW.IDOLRIDERS.COM

MikeOnTheBike is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nyRocketkid
I'd subscribe to it.
I used to love super streetbike but it seams to have less and less stunting in it latley.
+1000 . do it thomas. I would subscribe!!! we need a strait up stunt mag with all the parts and bios and event coverage and maybe stunt tips. reviews. it would be bad ***.
there is tons of people that would love to read a story about events and see pictures of them all across the world. have an area of the magazine for the up and coming kids in this sport cause they are out there and they'll be deep in the next couple of years.
it could be the best magazine ever!!!!!!
up around Nor Cal I couldn't get my hands on a copy of SSB when they did the stunt covers and more stunt coverage. I had to be there the day they came in or they were sold out instantly. nowadays they are just sitting on the shelf. DO IT!! DO IT!!! :YEAH

Last edited by MikeOnTheBike; 06-01-2007 at 11:31 AM.
Old 06-01-2007, 11:59 AM

FRO69 is a decent person
Talking Re: StuntRide Magazine??

Im with THE BIKE WIT THE MIKE ON IT. DO IT. DO IT. Need any editorial help holla.
Old 06-01-2007, 12:47 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Originally Posted by nyRocketkid
I'd subscribe to it.
Are you kidding me?? Have you even SEEN the June issue? Both Busas & ads were reduced to a minimum, there's a bike up on one at least every couple pages, the stunt event coverage was heavier than anything else, and there are even column & features on or by stunters! Get with the updated SSB man.. things have changed.

That being said, I absolutely would still love to see a dedicated Stuntride magazine and think the idea should be seriously pursued.
Old 06-01-2007, 02:41 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Nope, Not in my opinion. It all started slowly with the subtle changes in the artwork. The pictures spilled onto the text and the layout looked more like a euro. mag than the previous ones..... it was around the December 06 issue I think...then the editor switch and bam fast forward to March of 07 where they launched new features like what the "g" in gsx-r stands for?? Who gives a #$%^!
and new departments that I'M sure we all are hot on the S.L. search button to find out like.....what the pros are wearing??? what??

Now I'm not totally off board at this point because I see my boy Josh with his kickstand burnie on the parting shot, and I mean lets be realistic here...what are my choices.

If you actually count the stunting articles in the latest issue vs drag racing and bike night sections you'll find like 3 pages for stunting,in "the scene" with like two paragraphs for bike week, and one page for stunt fury... there was a wast of 6 pages on the street surgery of the 07 zx-6!!
This is the updated SSB???

This is so close to a Sport rider meets Fastbikes ero trash article that it is scary. It's like how many pictures can I put in my magazine of myself, or
myself with free swag and a hot chick?
I don't really see how this is more stunting coverage. Pictures of one up?.... pictures do not speak a thousand words in this case.

I don't think that this months issue has gotten any better(except the cover LOL)IMO. In fact, it is even written on the cover....The big Cheese........this magazine has gotten so cheesy it starting to stink.

STILL...every time I go to the grocery store or gas station and see a stack of SSB's hidden on a back shelf, I always move them to the front.....always. Just like all y'all I want to see this sport go to the next level, and I will support anything that gets it exposure.

so hell ya Tom, build a better mag. and I'll support it. In the KC area you will shine, and I think you will have alot of suppport, and you will do well. Especially with all of your contacts in the industry.

But do me a favor, please don't call the DVD critic's corner: "Underground DVD reviews" I mean c'mon now.....the image that word envokes is one that I think many will agree we need to ditch.
Old 06-01-2007, 03:04 PM

rekless405 is an unknown quantity at this point

-stunt of the month/sick pic/rider/newest stunt innovation

-maintenance tips

-world wide featured riders and comps

-chickies

-stunt dvds/music/clothes/gear

-no stretch kits

-awesome writing!!(it would be dope if they stunt)

-stunters on the rise

-contests!

-no 240 series tires

-rider bio/set-up/ask the pro's

-old school section (memory lane ish) gives some people insight to where it all started, maybe they could understand how far the skill level and competition has come

-girls,girls,girls,girls, girls i do adore
Old 06-01-2007, 03:39 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Do It!!
Old 06-01-2007, 04:10 PM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

ive never bought a magazine
Old 06-24-2007, 01:22 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

one of these days

hahaha

who wants to buy some advertising??
Old 06-24-2007, 01:43 AM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

it is an awesome idea and i would definately get on board along with most any other real stunter that can get at it. someone call icon, joe rocket, and lockhart phillips thats like half the ads right there
Old 06-24-2007, 03:02 AM

TheGreatAco is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aw0n0
heres what you gotta do thomas, a stunt only magazine wont sell.
you have to have pictures of street bikes doing stunts, events, shows, and most importantly WOMEN. must be lots of nude women. stunts + naked chicks WILL sell. put humor sections in it too maybe even some current events and ****.

+ 1 , sounds like a good idea !
Old 06-24-2007, 10:36 AM

nolimitriderz is a decent person

Just Keep your cost low it doesn't have to be fancy and keep it real not only spot light the pros but shine the light on your local hero's and the squids (that makes even your weekend warrior want to read it) . I think after the word gets around you would definetly make it .Don't forget most magazines don't make there money from subscribers but from people placing adds in the mag. With so many company's making diff. stunt parts i think your Mag could succeed with out any dought .If you need any help buisness end of it or anything else let me know
Old 06-24-2007, 10:37 AM

Scotty7one7 is a decent person

id buy it.....
Old 06-24-2007, 10:52 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
one of these days

hahaha

who wants to buy some advertising??

So you got my IM or PM?? or what ever yahoo deal that I can't figure out?? LOL
Old 06-24-2007, 11:21 AM

nnrider is a decent person

i want one....

Quick Reply: StuntRide Magazine??