F4i & F4 dual caliper brackets more bikes coming

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 10:57 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Ho_Hey is a decent person
Re: F4i & F4 dual caliper brackets more bikes coming

We aren’t competing with 905 we are only specializing in dual caliper brackets as you can see we aren’t selling any of the models 905 currently has out. 929/954 owners here are some pictures of what’s coming soon.
Not the cleanest bike but here are some pictures of the 929/954 bracket Thanks again Porter for the fit check and picts now go run that bike through a car wash.

Name:  DSC00449.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  57.9 KB
Name:  DSC00441.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  55.0 KB
Name:  DSC00440.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  62.4 KB
Old 02-01-2007, 11:16 PM

TimXR50 is a decent person

You should make the same models that 905 makes too, that way it's more accessible for riders. And people just wont have to depend on one company to make them. Your products look good, and there is no reason not to. Like I posted earlier, you'll give riders a choice.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:20 AM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TimXR50
...They were the first to make the J Beats round bar, dual caliper brackets, sub frame supports... They are always the first to originate these ideas, and let's not forget about the stunt stays Johnny.
Just because your the first to do something means nothing.... if you sucked at it, someone else is going to do it better.

It's easy for someone else to take their ideas and make improvements after all of the hard work has already been done. How many people have copied their style of cage just adding their small little changes?
Hard work? 905 uses (or used to use) the cheapest/thinnest tubing available... welds were worse than a 14yr old in metal shop, and they were so cheap they rattle canned their cages while EVERYBODY else was shelling out $$ for powder coat.... and the icing on the cake was their infamous crappy customer service. (ie: leave a msg and no call back *unless your sponsered! This is key!)

I've never seen any cages that even remotely resemble the 905 design... and if i did, i'd steer clear of them, cause your shins would be bleeding.

Seems to me that recently they've had to scramble to "re-design" their stuff cause they've realized that they were putting out complete crap, and that people were beginning to see this, and shop elsewhere

I think they've basically just "copied other styles of cages just adding their small little changes" (ie: 905 logo)

Last edited by kj; 02-02-2007 at 01:30 AM.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:25 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

905 has redesigned their cages and dual caliper brackets. They have redesigned most of their stunt stays and still continue to make more products. It's easy for someone else to take their ideas and make improvements after all of the hard work has already been done. How many people have copied their style of cage just adding their small little changes? Not to mention a list of other things...They were the first to make the J Beats round bar, dual caliper brackets, sub frame supports... They are always the first to originate these ideas, and let's not forget about the stunt stays Johnny.
905 j beats sucks

sounds like you suck off 905 to me
Old 02-02-2007, 07:46 AM

OCCMUSTANG is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a 905 cage took over 2 months to get to me. The rattle can paint all chipped off. I broke 3 welds and I never even wrecked the bike. It got laid over from a complete stand still thats it. It was complete garbage and those 905 badges welded on my cage fell off from just riding it. My Powers has been thru hell and its still keeps on taking a beating.

I think hohey has a great looking product. I can't wait for him to go into production for my model so I can get my hands on one to test it out.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:09 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person

They are always the first to originate these ideas, and let's not forget about the stunt stays Johnny.
How could I ever forget! I cant get rid of the POS that I got from them for $250, I would be ashamed to sell someone something of this quality and charge them $250.......But whatever man buy what you like, and I'll keep supporting companies like Ho_Hey that I think make quality parts..

Name:  DSC01110-1.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  64.2 KB
Name:  DSC00937.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  19.6 KB
Old 02-02-2007, 12:56 PM

babyJOKER is an unknown quantity at this point

905 (636) stunt stay is a joke compare to JohnnyP's. it doesnt matter who was the first to invented the product. it about the quality of product and customer service that counts. if the product from one company is really good no one will ever say sh*t about it

which one would u buy ?
the almighty JohnnyP stunt super stay
Name:  DSC00931.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  57.8 KB

and 905 always broken stunt stay
Name:  DSC00937.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  19.6 KB

Last edited by babyJOKER; 02-02-2007 at 01:06 PM.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:32 PM

TimXR50 is a decent person

Johnny's stay is a good looking product, but 905 doesn't even make their stays like that picture he is posting anymore. I'm sure they took into consideration that changes needed to be made on them, so they redesigned it. They redesigned all of them from what I noticed.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:47 PM

once the reputation of ur product is ruined its kinda hard to get it back. im not saying its not possible but it would be hard.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:35 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Making something better is the key to innovation in this world. If we all would have stopped and said Thomas Edison made the one and only light bulb where would we be today? Or how about Eli Whitney and his cotton picking machine? People make **** better than the person who made it first, that's the American Way!!
Old 02-02-2007, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Making something better is the key to innovation in this world. If we all would have stopped and said Thomas Edison made the one and only light bulb where would we be today? Or how about Eli Whitney and his cotton picking machine? People make **** better than the person who made it first, that's the American Way!!
amen, this is the land of opportunities !!! :YEAH
Old 02-02-2007, 02:55 PM

Johnny's stay is a good looking product, but 905 doesn't even make their stays like that picture he is posting anymore. I'm sure they took into consideration that changes needed to be made on them, so they redesigned it. They redesigned all of them from what I noticed.
Yeah they now look more like mine, because they had to wait for me to make a proper stay then copy my design ideas....Thats not even the point though, they charge way too much for what they give you. Mine are expensive because my material and machining costs are expensive, theirs should be alot cheaper for the quality and materials they use! My stays are $250 and I have $100+ of aluminum in them(not including my CNC water jet cutting and welding costs), their stays are $200 and have $5 of steel in them......Wheres the rest of the money go? spray paint is cheap and so is shitty MIG welding....And the funniest thing is Im just 1 person makin these out of my garage, they are a full out stunt parts company! Like I said I would be embarresed to sell someone parts with their quality charging what they do....

And they only decided to improve their products now that people arent buying them as much.

Dont even get me started on thier cages! Brand new 1 drop

The choices are out there and its up to the consumer to decide who they want to spend their money with, I just feel sorry for those that dont know any better and fall for big names....I always live by this saying "you get what you pay for" but it seems with some things you pay for gold but get garbage!
Old 02-02-2007, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by MILTOWN BIG OP
905 (636) stunt stay is a joke compare to JohnnyP's. it doesnt matter who was the first to invented the product. it about the quality of product and customer service that counts. if the product from one company is really good no one will ever say sh*t about it

which one would u buy ?
the almighty JohnnyP stunt super stay

and 905 always broken stunt stay

FYI that is my first prototype and my production model is very different...Made that one by hand, now I have my parts cut out on a CNC water jet machine...
Old 02-02-2007, 06:50 PM

929/954 and 05-06 600RR models ready to ship come next Saturday!

Name:  DSC00449.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  57.9 KB
Name:  600rrpreview1.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  123.2 KB
Old 02-02-2007, 10:10 PM

now its the time to make one for 03-04 636
Old 02-02-2007, 11:00 PM

FerstlerSlim is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MILTOWN BIG OP
now its the time to make one for 03-04 636
+1

Dave
Old 02-03-2007, 02:02 AM

OCCMUSTANG is an unknown quantity at this point

make the R6's next please :YEAH :YEAH
Old 02-03-2007, 12:00 PM

05-06 636 & 03-05 R6 next unless something else comes up that might take precedence.
Old 02-03-2007, 07:01 PM

ct954 is an unknown quantity at this point

I will buy a 05 636 one as soon as they are ready... I will prepay if needed..
Old 02-03-2007, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by ct954
I will buy a 05 636 one as soon as they are ready... I will prepay if needed..

No need to prepay I'll have one set aside for you.

Quick Reply: F4i & F4 dual caliper brackets more bikes coming