Sorry

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 08:55 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough
Re: Sorry

Look the problem your going to find is that when your try to get your foot in the door,and you do finally get in said door! you need to walk in slowly take a look around..then walk up the the guy who is working the hardest and say "HI would you like any help?" if he says NO! then you politely say OK! if you do need anything just let me know! turn and go find a nice chair to sit in till your needed! not KICK the ******* door open and scream HEY ***** ******* IM HERE YOU ALL CAN HAVE A SEAT NOW!! I GOT IT RELAX!! I like Excessa! but this is dogs fighting over there bone!! get in the middle and you *** is going to get bit, and if you aint got the sharpest teeth on the block!.. you need to be careful whose done you sniff!
Old 01-28-2007, 09:01 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by thehate.
Look the problem your going to find is that when your try to get your foot in the door,and you do finally get in said door! you need to walk in slowly take a look around..then walk up the the guy who is working the hardest and say "HI would you like any help?" if he says NO! then you politely say OK! if you do need anything just let me know! turn and go find a nice chair to sit in till your needed! not KICK the ******* door open and scream HEY ***** ******* IM HERE YOU ALL CAN HAVE A SEAT NOW!! I GOT IT RELAX!! I like Excessa! but this is dogs fighting over there bone!! get in the middle and you *** is going to get bit, and if you aint got the sharpest teeth on the block!.. you need to be careful whose done you sniff!

Perfect
Old 01-28-2007, 09:31 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by inolen
Are you seriously that stupid? What the **** does that have to do with anything?

I highly doubt the execs running the Xgames can do backflips on dirtbikes
yes ionlen, i'm that stupid (laying on the E-sarcasm here)

you don't see unqualifed poeple walking upto those "execs" running the x-games, and tell them they are gonna run ****.

as of right now, stunt riding= underground, poeple with emptie promises aren't few or far between.

the hate's post is perfect.

evan i'm glad you liked it
Old 01-28-2007, 09:47 PM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

im still confused on what she did that was so bad and what happend with her and Kane....? what she didnt fall for the whole pink thing, lol....? so if anyone can give us people who dont know what the **** is going on here the run down that would be great.....Thank you very much....!
Old 01-28-2007, 09:50 PM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by MannyFresh954
im still confused on what she did that was so bad and what happend with her and Kane....? what she didnt fall for the whole pink thing, lol....? so if anyone can give us people who dont know what the **** is going on here the run down that would be great.....Thank you very much....!
my understanding:

she claimed to be teach's "agent" <--i'm not even clear what a "Stunt agent" responsibilities are.

she claimed to be making a documentary on stunt riding, i've never seen any of her editing work, and i bet it's poor, seeing as she posted up asking the riders to post thier bikes and their names because she forgot who was who.

started saying things, such as her booking shows in other countries.

worst part---> disrespected and belittled those who accautly help other out in the industry (you know who you are....as well as everyone else )
Old 01-28-2007, 11:29 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by GundamnitPete
you don't see unqualifed poeple walking upto those "execs" running the x-games, and tell them they are gonna run ****.
Exactly. But you didn't bash her skills to set up a LLC which is what she did. You bashed her riding skills. Make up your mind dipshit.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:45 PM
Don't read this.

Originally Posted by inolen
Exactly. But you didn't bash her skills to set up a LLC which is what she did. You bashed her riding skills. Make up your mind dipshit.
yes she did, and if i'm not mistaken....included thomas in it without his permission or knowledge.

hm....nice work.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:52 PM
Don't read this.

yes she did, and if i'm not mistaken....included thomas in it without his permission or knowledge.

hm....nice work.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...22-post39.html

i could post more but it's late and i really don't care
Old 01-29-2007, 10:43 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

my understanding:

she claimed to be teach's "agent" <--i'm not even clear what a "Stunt agent" responsibilities are.

she claimed to be making a documentary on stunt riding, i've never seen any of her editing work, and i bet it's poor, seeing as she posted up asking the riders to post thier bikes and their names because she forgot who was who.

started saying things, such as her booking shows in other countries.

worst part---> disrespected and belittled those who accautly help other out in the industry (you know who you are....as well as everyone else )
I am still hooking teach up with my friends from contracting and booking him events. He is one of a very few who actually survived the big gossip and bullshit shakeup. I am now an agent for AMA racers looking for factory rides, and very selective. And I'm going to spend a lot of time writing this year.

I did shoot the documentary and my camera skills were not great in the beginning. My editor won an emmy for documentary film editing, so my editing skills no longer have any relevance. I just couldn't figure out how to burn my raw footage to disc for a long time. People pushed for faster results than I could give and I had initially thought it would take less time than it did. All the hallmarks of a rookie moving in a new industry and nothing I am ashamed of.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:47 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

hm....nice work.
That was a mistake and Thomas and I have talked since. I apologized and actually have a newfound respect for the man. I see what he was trying to do and he sees what I was trying to do.

The bottom line is I need to take care of myself, and part of that is avoiding malicious people. Or manipulative backstabbing insecure people. SO I am ducking out of this field. I am not going to stop riding terible lame wheelies. I love them.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:49 AM

Yeah I am a little rough. I don't mean to be, but usually whatever I'm doing works so, eh. Everyone makes mistakes. But I am glad mine can make everyone feel so good about themselves.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:15 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
pete, he wouldnt just give somebody **** for the hell of it,
are you sure you're talking about gundamnitpete??
Old 01-29-2007, 11:17 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
WOW!! lots of slams from people that joined this site in 06 LOL..Leave the beef to the people that actually have legit problems with this person and quit swinging from other peoples nuts unless she personally attacked you then by all means continue ur bashing
+1 a bunch of n00b idiots with no idea what's going on, gang-bashing a chick......this is why SL sucks so much now......

this childish BS is the problem with this sport.......like a bunch of Junior High kids......High Schoolers are more mature......

Last edited by skillz954; 01-29-2007 at 11:26 AM.
Old 01-29-2007, 03:36 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by excessa
I am now an agent for AMA racers looking for factory rides, and very selective. And I'm going to spend a lot of time writing this year.
Who do you rep in AMA cuz one of my good friends is Ben Thompson WERRA #1 , PRO AMA #907 <--AK zip code.... he is one of the top privateers and the only Privateer to pass Maladen and Spies in an AMA race!

Last edited by thehate.; 01-29-2007 at 03:39 PM.
Old 01-29-2007, 03:56 PM

Joey D is a decent person

Who do you rep in AMA cuz one of my good friends is Ben Thompson WERRA #1 , PRO AMA #907 <--AK zip code.... he is one of the top privateers and the only Privateer to pass Maladen and Spies in an AMA race!

I heard he sucks....
Old 01-29-2007, 04:26 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

INSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skillz954
+1 a bunch of n00b idiots with no idea what's going on, gang-bashing a chick......this is why SL sucks so much now......

this childish BS is the problem with this sport.......like a bunch of Junior High kids......High Schoolers are more mature......

I'm not hating..............just sick of reading all this "LOOK AT ME....Ishhhhh"

Real agents would be pounding other boards and and searching real possibilities.....instead of pounding Teach to 20 000 members who know how good Teach is before she knew who he was.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:29 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Look, I don't care what anyone says... I just want to see Excessa's *****. Then all is forgotten!
Old 01-29-2007, 04:32 PM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TNDragonrnr
Good he is and well known he may be but that is no reason to be a ********.

it's SL...it just wouldnt b the same without the dicks, c'mon now. cant we all just get along, slightly?
Old 01-29-2007, 04:35 PM

bcll
Ive signed KeithMarshall so far and am looking over a few peoples lap times. Im more concerned with corner speeds than overall time, because I know the performance of the rider tells in he corners and the performance of th machine in the straights. Im sticking with eople I already know to start.

I have a keen eye for talent, but with oso many people buying a ride its still going to take some very talented riders to get anywhere. i like a challenge
Old 01-29-2007, 04:38 PM

Joey D is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Look, I don't care what anyone says... I just want to see Excessa's *****. Then all is forgotten!

That's what I've been screamin this whole time!